Author Topic: [ACCEPTED] Gabriel Hoyce's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1287 times)

Offline -pg- Happeh Scoot

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED] Gabriel Hoyce's Civil Authority Application
« on: March 30, 2012, 09:25:22 PM »
Gabriel Hoyce's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: RustyIron =pF=

IC Character Name: Gabriel Hoyce

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
It was a normal day In City 45, when he was walking around in D6, trying to find some people to befriend. He was walking around when he found this place called the Safe Haven. He approached the building, slowly walking towards the door, he could hear many people talking. He opened both doors, and went inside, seeing many people.

There were some people with weapons and with radios. He then walked to one of those with a weapon and a radio and said " You shouldn't have those, I will go report the the CCA if you don't put it away." Everyone went silent, staring at Gabriel. Then, a big crowd went around him, the rebel grabbing him and punching him multiple times. Then, with the help of the other people in there, they grabbed him and threw him out the bar.

Gabriel thought "There is still rebelion, I have to stop this." Gabriel wished he could stop all of this, he was tired of all this bullying and maltreatment he had all his life. Gabriel wished to join the CCA, to put a end term to all of these rebels. Gabriel then walked up to a CP and asked him on how to become one of them. The CP answered how to do so, then, Gabriel started applying, wishing to join them.

Ever since he was young, Gabriel was a very lawful person. He is a serious person, he followed every rule there was. Gabriel is a very trustworthy person too, he would do any task he is ordered, unless it is a task that will only bring trouble, and not restore peace. When talking to someone, he would never lie to them, no matter what, he is a very honest person. He had wanted to join some civil protection team, now that he has a chance , he wants to join the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
At the moment, Gabriel Hoyce tries to report crimes and troublemakers. He is a Trustworthy person, he is also very serious and friendly. He is a quick thinker and makes his decisions quickly. He is also a very honest person.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me, this will be my first time as a CCA, which would be very important to me. I will listen very carefully to orders and rules, as I want to make sure I do my best as one. This character would be my top priority and most important, it's gonna feel, backwards, being a CCA instead of the resistance would be a very amazing experiment. I would really love to learn how being part of the CCA will be like and how it will feel.

As for Gabriel, it will make him develop and learn a lot about the law. He would be very happy to join the CCA. He would go through all the training, being a big adventure for him and make hime feel accomplished and lawful. He would make the right  choices, follow the higher ranks orders, and be there at meetings. Gabriel would be mostly there, waiting for any order the higher ranks give him, and accomplish them ASAP.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Gabriel Hoyce was born in 1993 in the country of Sweden. He lived in a normal family, not poor, but not very rich. His parents would be generally strict and usually gave him orders like washing the dishes and cleaning the house. Gabriel left himself up to no choice to do these tasks, because the punishments given by his parents were very strict and severe, such as hurting him and/or making him sit on his knees in a corner, facing it. When Gabriel would listen and have good grades, his parents would of bought him a brand new bicycle, which he rode to school everyday.  His parents were very rough, but they could be very nice. Gabriel Hoyce loved his parents.

Gabriel had a older sister, but she died at very young age. When she went on a vacation to Mexico, she caught a dangerous flu, which she was put in quarantine for in a hospital. The doctors knew nothing as they knew nothing about that flu, as it was very rare. They tried many things such as giving her medical injections to try to save her, but it was too late. She died at the age of 19, in the hospital bed in Sweden.

At school, he was lonesome but very friendly. Some people would bully him, being the ones Gabriel reported for seeing them doing bullying others and reporting them to the principal, which got the bullies trouble. But the bullies never stopped, they would always gang up on him and make him cry. Gabriel always tried to get good grades and not to make any kind of disturbance or trouble, as if he got trouble, he would have a punishment by his parents.

Before the war, people would see Gabriel as a very lawful person, he would always be following speed limits, stay away from crime, report crime, and being not afraid of telling the truth. He had a couple friends, but Gabriel Hoyce was a very calm person, usually being alone, probably writing or reading a newspaper, wanting to know what is going on in the world. He wouldn't very hang out with his friends, as their way of hanging out was going to the bar and getting drunk, which Gabriel hated, but he still got along pretty well with them.

When Gabriel Hoyce was at his house and reading the daily newspaper, the police came knocking. The police said, " We are very sorry to have to tell you this, Gabriel Hoyce, but, your parents are dead." Gabriel couldn't believe it, with some more talking with the police, he found out his parents died from an airplane explosion from terrorists on the plane, when his parents were going to New York to hang out. Gabriel was sad, very sad. He had to do something about it, he wanted to be part of the police or something. He wanted to make sure the world would never have to go through the pain he went through. He wanted to stop all the terrorists and rebels, but he couldn't get any police trust.

Soon after, the war started, the combine were taking over the world, Gabriel would stay inside his house, hearing all the SMGs firing and people yelling. He was afraid of dying. Soon after, he heard his door being kicked down, followed by a yell saying " Get down! ". Gabriel quickly got on the ground, the combines quickly tied him. They then brought him outside, into a heavily armored vehicle, where they were other people tied up.They then drove for a while, then they went inside a subway tunnel. He had no idea where they were going. When they arrived from the subway, he went outside into the plaza.

Gabriel was in a new city, he didn't know where. Soon, a giaint screen opened up. A man appeared, saying "Welcome to City 45." Gabriel then knew he was in City 45, but he never heard of it. He was confused on what was going on, he saw many other citizens walking around, he also saw people being beaten. He knew what was going on, a war was going on. He was sure that the combine were doing the right thing though, all the rebelling was decreased. Gabriel thought it was his chance, his time to try and join the combine, to help stop all the terrorism. After a while , he then met a combine, which told Gabriel how to be part of them, Gabriel then started writing his application, hoping he could help them stop rebellion.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
1.5-2 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Nearly one year

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Nearly one year, as this is the only SeriousRP server I know.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Central Standard Time

5. In what country do you live?
Canada

6. How old are you?
13, 14 in April.

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When I first met a vortiguant, it was on the HL2RP server. The person being the role of it was very good and well responding, which made this my most merorable RP experience. We had a chat, and ended knowing each other a lot. This made my character change about how vortiguants are.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Quite, yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Gabriel Hoyce
CID: 81301
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour Dark brown.
Eye Colour: Brown.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 150 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Shy in certain situations.
Mental Defects: Can be impatient.
Mental Advantages: Calm, somewhat intelligent.
Notable Qualities: Loyal, follows orders, strong.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
Nope, not at all.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
I roleplay eating/drinking them.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, if it is necessary.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To have a brand new experience, it seems fun to be a CCA, as they make most part of the Roleplay, and must be super serious at all times, which I like.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Gabriel Hoyce hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Edit 1: fixed paragraph seperation errors
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 07:18:21 AM by Jogzi »

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gabriel Hoyce's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2012, 02:53:47 PM »
UNIT: 312
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Gabriel Hoyce's Civil Authority Application
Citizen Identification Number: 81301

Acceptance status:
<::|| ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW ||::>

Civil Authority Status:
<::|| INTERVIEW PENDING ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <Full Unit Name>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gabriel Hoyce's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 07:17:50 AM »
UNIT: 312
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...