Author Topic: [DENIED]Preston Wagner's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1459 times)

Offline ?­Morgan Freeman

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Preston Wagner's Civil Worker Application
« on: March 23, 2012, 03:05:49 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Preston Wagner
Citizen identification(CID): 21101
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH:B5
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City 45 for a while now.. I have been living and serving here for about 2 and a half months now. I plan to behave and work as hard as I canm for the time I am here and I have so far. I want to stay until I have no more purpose on the city.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I wish to join the Civil Workers Union because I enjoy helping the civil people in our city. I also enjoy helping the authorities as much as possible. I am expecting being in the Civil Workers Union to be like manning the cafes and other buildings and shops owned by the Civil Workers Union. Another thing I expect to do is having to deal with the grafitti and the trash around the city and clean.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No I have not been detained before.

Past experience with work/labor:
As a boy, I used to work in convenient stores and I had janitorial duty there. I cleaned the store, Worked the cash registers, and helped the customers who are looking to buy. I also have very little experience with medical procedures, I know how to preform CPR and I can sew wounds.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
As a Civil Workers Union we are allowed to possess bags/backpacks, request devices, citizen supplements, and Universal Union branded flashlights. For the things we are not allowed to have:

Radio - It would give us the ability to contact anti-citizens and rebellious people

Zip ties - These could be easily abused and I could hurt someone, also if I were to get mugged it could fall into the wrong hands.

Door breaches - This could also be easily abused and I could also hurt someone with these, and they could fall into the wrong hands

Guns of any sort - These are extremely important to stay away from because having them could get me killed. They can fall into the wrong hands, if they were used for self protection I would still be killed

Tell us about what you can do.:
I have the ability to read, write, solve mathematics problems, spot anti-citizens, work a cash register, basic medical procedures, clean, and basic engineering.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
Tell them where everything is located and tell them about the rules. Tell them who to stay away from and also tell them about how they should treat a Combine Civil Authority unit.

~OOC Section~
Name: LlamaPudding
Timezone: GMT -6:00 (Central time, USA & Canada)
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37895969
Roleplay Experience: 8-10 months of roleplay
Serious Roleplay Experience: 8-10 months (I started RPing on OA)
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
I would wake up at six O'clock and drink a can of water, I would then Go to a Civil Workers Union shop and or cafe.  I then would start selling the Universal Union branded supplies and food to the citizens of City 45. After my shift at the shop I would go back to the Head Quarters and take my lunch break and converse with fellow Civil workers Union member. I would check around the medical bay to see if assistance is needed. Once all my shifts are over at the end of the day I would start cleaning up the city, my day would then be over. I would go back to the HQ, eat my dinner, then go to sleep until next sunrise.

Character Backstory:
As a boy Preston would always suck up to his teachers and do everything they asked, no questions asked. His parents preferred him over their other children but of course they didn't say that to avoid hurting his brother's feelings. When Preston went into middle school he was often picked on, but he really didn't mind them because he knew they were threatened by his level of intelligence.

After the hell he went through in middle school, he went to high school, lord of the flies. People picked on him worse, bullies beat him up, shoved him in trashcans, and he even got a couple of swirleys. This time, it got to him, he wanted to commit suicide but he knew that he wasn't a coward that was the coward's way out. His patents put him into home schooling and he got a job at a convenient store. He worked the register and cleaned the restrooms. His job kept him busy and he stopped learning in home school because he was a lot smarter than his parents.

All of this depression led to him never having the will to apply for a college. He moved out of his parent's home with the little money he had left and got a cheap apartment in the hotel and stayed inside his room not coming out much. Years passed of him keeping himself away from anyone.

Many years later as the combine took over the world, he stayed back not wanting to get involved in the war. He was taken to City 45 as he looked around he saw nothing but the feelings he felt in high school. He finally figured the only way to be treated well was to make friends with his enemies. He started trying to do that so he could join the Civil Workers Union
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:06:28 AM by Purple »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Preston Wagner's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 11:31:32 PM »
Denied Post count is too low as you need 10 to qualify.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal