Author Topic: A problem with your Super Admin - HellZone Clan  (Read 4420 times)

Offline Sam Parker

• View Profile
    • Awards
A problem with your Super Admin - HellZone Clan
« on: March 22, 2012, 10:15:37 PM »
To RoflWaffle and the Owners of CG,

This is a serious message, our community is having a problem with your Super Admin Kronic, this is on the HL2 RP for HellZone Clan. We don't come into your server and cause random problems or anything towards your community, and don't even play on it. The problem is that Kronic came into our server with his Alt Acount  #  56 "KRONIC HASNT FAPPED FOR 568 DAY" STEAM_0:1:15978572 04:04 ( Copied from the logs ) he did the glitch where you make your name a MPF as a citizen and minges the server. The exact name is CCA.C18.VICE.04.91184. This was copied from our chat logs:

Out of Character for OOC:
Jacky Newmen: wow dude. Change your name.
CCA.C18.UNION.SqL.45558: Come to plaza then. We can sort it out
CCA.C18.VICE.04.41124: Get off of that character
Jacky Newmen: Whats that do anyway?
CCA.C18.VICE.04.91184: I've called an admin, I'm waiting until they get on.
CCA.C18.VICE.04.41124: White, Shaved head, g What is your name?
CCA.C18.UNION.SqL.45558: Come to the fucking plaza NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
CCA.C18.VICE.04.91184: No, I'm waiting for the admin.
CCA.C18.UNION.SqL.45558: DOn't make me have  to look for you
CCA.C18.VICE.04.91184: What are you going to do? You're nobody to decide what happens to me. Wait until the admin gets on.
CCA.C18.VICE.04.41124: Come to the plaza or this will only get worse for you.
[| 5"5' Feet tall | 13...] says "Hes a dick, Dont listen to him"
** CCA.C18.UNION.05.67534 gets hits over the head
CCA.C18.VICE.04.91184: Worse? There is nothing bad about it. I'm waiting for Seth to come on so he can give me the whitelist.

After leaving he rejoined and changed his steam name to: "[XxX] SOLID STATE" STEAM_0:1:15978572  the same person, we than perma banned him. Two reasons why I know this is Kronic. One he came in with the name 'Kronic hasen't fapped for 582' or whatever. And two the only person on his friends list is Kronic himself.

Like I said before we don't cause trouble on your server, but its quite fucking immature for one of your Super Admins to come in here and trolls our server, and trys to start problems. We don't play around with redundent shit like this. Please handle Kronic firmly as we don't want this to happen again. We ban people from our community who do go to other servers and start problems like this. If you don't have control of your own community, then it means your community doesn't have standards, which is pretty sad. Our community doesn't come to start problems.

- Major Pain of the HellZone Clan

P.S. From the Owner of HellZone, Killslick - Final Warning
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:06:15 PM by Sam Parker »

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A problem with your Super Admin - HellZone Clan
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 10:22:49 PM »
Note: CG does not have control over kronic in every server there is nothing we can do.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 10:27:45 PM »
CG isn't responsible for what it's users or admins do with other communities.

And you should also take care of that UNION-04's shitty /mes.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »
No one really cares what goes on out of CG.. We don't own your servers, so we care less of what happens.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 11:23:47 PM »
Pretty much what the others have said. If this were to happen on a CG server, he would be dealt with since he is an OFFICIAL of CG. He is not an official of HZ so it is not our responsibility to sort him out.
I agree that it is an immature thing to do, but what our players or admins do in servers other than CG's is NOT our buisiness or responsibility to deal with. They have a responsibility to our servers and must follow the code of conduct for OUR servers. We CANNOT control what they do outside of this community.

Also, is this a threat?: "P.S. From the Owner of HellZone, Killslick - Final Warning"
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 11:44:07 PM »
Uh.. he comes to our community, and threatens us. Oh wow, this is going to be interesting.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 11:47:20 PM »
lol that's not me.  check my steam ID and aliases
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:50:23 PM by Kronic - sum1 gif 10???? »

Offline autism

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Full Economy [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 11:50:08 PM »
Funny. It was Swoots.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=STEAM_0%3A1%3A15978572

ummm leads to swoots account
02/19/12 10:34:40 Nicknero1405 was killed by Nicknero1405 with a Nicknero1405

Offline Uubucks

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 11:50:30 PM »
STEAM_0:1:15978572 is actually Swoots fyi.

Spoiler for Hiden:

*Edit*

Didn't read recent posts ;-;
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 11:52:13 PM by Rainbow Dash - Johanan »

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 12:12:52 AM »
One thing I never understand is that because an individual who is an admin at another community joins a server and decides to fuck around then the owners if that server decide to go on the forums where that individual is an admin and demand that action be taken? Please tell me what you want me to do otherwise;

1. This doesn't involve the Catalyst-Gaming community. This problem is on your server at your community therefore we have no jurisdiction there. You said to us that you've already banned the individual, you should just move on from there onwards and not bring your problems to us.

2. What do you suggest? We make people sign a contract saying that when they join these forums our our servers that we own them? They're not our slaves mate, they're people and players who are entitled to do what the hell they damn bloody hell want as long as it complies with the rules. Sure some people do dumb shit and get themselves in trouble but that's fine, we can all just look down on them but I will not be the dictator of people and tell them what they can or can't do if it doesn't involve Catalyst-Gaming.

3. I find it disgusting and offensive that you dare come on our forum with a threat, how fucking dare you mate. My tone in this post would've been a lot more calmer if it weren't for this last little note you put in. I don't believe any community has an agenda to create problems with other communities because they find it funny and/or they genuinely don't give two shits, if there is a community like that then it's a bad community and it isn't going to go anywhere. If anything, you contradict yourself when you emphasize your point about not wanting to start conflicts between each other just because of this thread.

I've said everything that needs to be said.

~Raiden

P.S. I'm having your forum account banned, I don't think you're here for a reason other than causing problems.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:29:52 AM by Raiden »

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 12:24:41 AM »
One thing I never understand is that because an individual who is an admin at another community joins a server and decides to fuck around then the owners if that server decide to go on the forums where that individual is an admin and demand that action be taken? Please tell me what you want me to do otherwise;

1. This doesn't involve the Catalyst-Gaming community. This problem is on your server at your community therefore we have no jurisdiction there. You said to us that you've already banned the individual, you should just move on from there onwards and not bring your problems to us.

2. What do you suggest? We make people sign a contract saying that when they join these forums our our servers that we own them? They're not our slaves mate, they're people and players who are entitled to do what the hell they damn bloody hell want as long as it complies with the rules. Sure some people do dumb shit and get themselves in trouble but that's fine, we can all just look down on them but I will not be the dictator of people and tell them what they can or can't do if it doesn't involve Catalyst-Gaming.

3. I find it disgusting and offensive that you dare come on our forum with a threat, how fucking dare you mate. My tone in this post would've been a lot more calmer if it weren't for this last little note you put in. I don't believe any community has an agenda to create problems with other communities because they find it funny and/or they genuinely don't give two shits, if there is a community like that then it's a bad community and it isn't going to go anywhere. If anything, you contradict yourself when you emphasize your point about not wanting to start conflicts between each other just because of this thread.

I've said everything that needs to be said.

~Raiden
This sums up everything I was going to say. If you're going to ask us to sort something out and then threaten us, you can kindly fuck off.

Brandon: What was meant by the last line in your OP?
[HZ]1SG. Pain: Uh what my Owner said?
Brandon: Mhmm
[HZ]1SG. Pain: Well lets see. His brother in-law is in the FBI
Brandon: I'm sorry, are you saying that you actually expect the FBI to do something because your Gmod server got trolled?
[HZ]1SG. Pain: Its got noithing to do with that.

LOL. Please, report us to the FBI because one of our admins trolled your server. Good luck.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:26:42 AM by RoflWaffle »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 12:35:27 AM »
Since the user is banned and I've cleared this up, no point in keeping this thread unlocked.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal