Poll

What Provisions Should be Used?

Harder Entry Quiz
5 (25%)
Stricter CP's
5 (25%)
ULX Punishments (Kick/Ban Etc.)
4 (20%)
Some Sort of MOTD with Guidlines and Help.
6 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Provisions Agaisnt Fails Rpers, Minges, And Morons.  (Read 5023 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Provisions Agaisnt Fails Rpers, Minges, And Morons.
« on: May 06, 2011, 09:58:35 PM »
Seriously, the Minge population is growing, Alarmingly. (See Harder Quiz and Fail RPer's topic for more info.)

Its really sad seeing some one punch whore a CP, It used to be not like that, also seeing some one get brutally beaten, then running and bunny hoping around like nothing happened. And, people not RPing Fear. We have to do something.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Provisions Agaisnt Fails Rpers, Minges, And Morons.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 10:03:22 PM »
I don't see why the poll is necessary, shouldn't all of these measures be implemented somehow?
o7

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 04:20:15 AM »
All 4.
All of em are needed.
what

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 01:39:45 PM »
I don't see why the poll is necessary, shouldn't all of these measures be implemented somehow?

Excellent point, but not all can be used at the same time, there is a first choice, a second choice, a third choice and a last resort.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 01:50:31 PM »

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 01:59:04 PM »

Excellent point, but not all can be used at the same time, there is a first choice, a second choice, a third choice and a last resort.

Why can't all of these measures be used at the same time? Is there a specific reason you have in mind?
o7

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2011, 08:19:06 PM »
We dont want to come off agressive. Like the Relentless community, were they have Perma Bans on bind, We want to teach, keeping this wonderful community helpful and nice. I tried to teach a player today. I told him to change his Description (It Failed pretty hard) But he would absolutly not Fear RP. My reason in mind is some of the worst players we see could be future CPs and Admins, also, when we all started out we failed hard, Thats why we should teach.

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 07:09:20 PM »

Harder Entry Quiz (There is already a quiz, just make it harder)
Stricter CP's (CPs can be stricter)
ULX Punishments (Kick/Ban Etc.) (You can do that fine without interfering with anything)
Some Sort of MOTD with Guidlines and Help. (This would just come up after the quiz)
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline TorrentGamer ?Romney2012

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2011, 03:34:22 AM »

ULX Punishments (Kick/Ban Etc.) (You can do that fine without interfering with anything)
Some Sort of MOTD with Guidlines and Help. (This would just come up after the quiz)

When you say "Stricter CP's" I hope you don't mean harder training. I spent a lot of time as a croot hoping to get promoted because of CWU crap and we get no respect ( I know croots'n'all but I mean we're CP's still.) Anyway...I agree with the harder quiz. Maybe make a little video you have to watch? Like a 10 min. or 5 min. vid. thats funny, helps, and so on.
\\r\\ncolor annoys me, barely anyone is black, unlike last year\\r\\n
\\r\\n\\r\\n

Offline Jakalantern

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2011, 06:35:21 AM »
+ Support to all 4 choices.

No need for a poll, imo. I think all should be happening.
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: LMFAOLMFAO
8:41 PM - Newbrict: ??
8:41 PM - Cpt Jack: "Your gonna live! You're gonna be fine!" *prop pushes himself into the wall and kills himself*
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Hahahahah
8:42 PM - Cpt Jack: Yeah I died.
8:42 PM - Newbrict: LOL
-
2:09 AM - Jakalantern-brbderp: Haha
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: kawk
2:10 AM - RTLK - brbgmod: wat
-
Characters:
CA.C18.GRID-OfC.189; Alive, Training/Commanding Units.
Joel Parkes; Alive, Co-leading a large resistance group.

Offline R3BooT

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2011, 07:58:57 AM »
Minges, morons, and failrpers don't read the forums or the guidelines/motd.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2011, 08:54:25 AM »
I only agree on a MOTD

Cps dont need to be more strict they already shoot them on sight... More strict = more cp stupidity and thats obviously a issue.

Harder quiz lolno that wont do nothing cause i can just go around giving the answers for people who want to learn and last time i checked the quiz had a problem when you got them wrong.

And no to more ULX banning and i doubt we even use ulx. We ban them enough.

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2011, 08:59:39 AM »

When you say "Stricter CP's" I hope you don't mean harder training. I spent a lot of time as a croot hoping to get promoted because of CWU crap and we get no respect ( I know croots'n'all but I mean we're CP's still.) Anyway...I agree with the harder quiz. Maybe make a little video you have to watch? Like a 10 min. or 5 min. vid. thats funny, helps, and so on.
5 - 10 minute video?
'disconnect' no doubt, but if it starts funny at the beginning you have a chance.. Still don't think this will work.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2011, 01:28:04 PM »
Necropost much? This is one of the many reasons why the admin characters was established.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2011, 05:06:05 PM »
Statua please define necropost..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal