Author Topic: <:: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-04.186 Private Logs ::>  (Read 1026 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

<:: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-04.186 Private Logs ::>
« on: March 18, 2012, 01:29:54 PM »
UNIT:186
DIVISION:UNIFORM
CLEARANCE:RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Day One

<::|| The Union are serving right or wrong? Right? Wrong? I guess I will go for Right. I thought as I put on my suit just yesterday. I don't feel like Catherine anymore, I feel abit more powerful, having to follow the sentence of obeying the Union forever until my death is present. I believe that I am aiding a powerful police force against the powerful rebellion groups and I feel very proud of that. I believe that I am aiding the citizens just outside the Nexus as so I talk. I shouldn't be typing this in the system or I might get caught. Anyways, I am just going to head to bed now. I feel abit tired due to all my work today.||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 186
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:58:02 AM by STALKER »

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <:: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.186 Private Logs ::>
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 01:50:16 PM »
// Few things, 1: what you said about the resistance may be mistaken for Heresy. 2: Only 01 + get stasis.

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: <:: C45.CCA.UNIFORM-04.186 Private Logs ::>
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 10:55:29 AM »
UNIT: 186
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE:04

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: Day One

<::|| I never been able to come in contact with the logs since I was a recruit. Anyways, it seems plentiful that I went to the console and found my own logs sitting there so I thought I should type this up. I have been promoted to a 04 and I seemed to forget about the radio codes and such due to... well, my mind ofcourse. I also noticed a few more units - recruits ofcourse - being in the Universal Union. I guess they were loyalists too like me.

Everyday is exhausting because the patrolling around the Plaza makes me fatigue overtime. Man, I wish I was back in Ukraine. 186 logging off... for now.||::>

Saving File As:
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 186
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:58:22 AM by STALKER »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal