Author Topic: Need a signature?  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Need a signature?
« on: February 27, 2012, 03:37:22 PM »
Would you like a signature for you? Your character even? Perhaps for one of CG's numerous application possesses? Look no further, I can provide you a sexy image of cursive, practically any font and size. Even Daedric writing from Oblivion.

Format:

Your/char's name:
Font you desire:
Size:

Payment may differ from HRP to OCRP money. Or real money, if you feel generous.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Need a signature?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 06:20:55 AM »
Are you going to provide some examples of your previous work? Otherwise for all we know we could be getting signatures made in MS Paint.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 01:05:19 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
< DJ Purple> 's City Administrator application

What is your CA's name? (All CAs' names start with Dr.) (This is any name, Not citizens name) Dr. Vanessa Tiefiel

Do you have past experience? If so then where? Yes, I was the city administrator at SLA gaming along with numerous small communities of my past.

How long have you played Catalyst-Gaming: Half-life 2 roleplay? Since June of last year(2011)

How many hours do you spend a day on the server? (When it is up) Around 46 hours a week

Are you available on weekends and in American time and early/late European time? Oh yea, the only time I am usually not on is on Saturdays early as I go places.

Do people consider you a good roleplayer? Yea, I have RPed for quite sometime now with other communities and had some great experiences with them all.

Are you a good listener? Yes, most defiantly like to get everyone's view on a certain subject and listening in does the trick to get it.

Do you have good grammar? Yes, sometimes I will make a small mistake by forgetting the period or misspelling a long word, but I correct in LOOC.

Have you ever been banned? Yes, believe it or not I was banned on HL2RP in the past(http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=9710.0).

Do you know HL canon inside and out. Yes, I used to read this whilst sitting class on my laptop,

Write a 5 paragraph backstory of your character that reveals their qualifications for the position (One paragraph = 4 sentences) Vanessa Tiefiel grew up in a small community of the eastern side of the US in the state of New Jersey. She was a child that possessed high creativity and skills like no others. By the age of 8 months of being a toddler she began to develop how to walk which is very uncommon in someone of her age group. Vanessa was an active child who loved to play outdoors and also loved to read books. Vanessa was not your common read upon being a child; in fact Vanessa started reading adult level novels at the age of 5. Vanessa was not a very prominent child as she was brought up in a poor family that had just enough to pay the bills and place food on the table. Vanessa's family being poor made her push even harder in the long run and make sure that she could one day help her family. When Vanessa entered High School she was often popular because of straight up attitude that got her many titles of prominence within the school. Vanessa soon arose to the position of class president and GOP leader of her political views group. She had changed many things in her school as a child such as the way people look at a bad school. She raised money in fundraisers to get new parts and materials used to teach daily at the school. Many people looked up at Vanessa and many thought she was the one to be someone big in the world. Sure enough she was an A+ student and was always on the honor roll. After graduating High School Vanessa went to Harvard University where she successfully graduated at top of her class with a degree in Political Science, Criminal Justice law and finally received her PhD in the end.

Upon Vanessa leaving Harvard where she had prepped to take the B.A.R examine in the state of New Jersey to become a lawyer. She was advised into taking this test and well she passed on her first shot around. Vanessa was picked right off from the list of people to be chosen for an internship at a company called Williams Mullen, a very prominent law firm on the east coast. She worked with many famous cases that lead to the front of the New Jersey Herald and her name on it. After about 5 years of working with Williams Mullen she then decided it would be best for her to take a shot a running for her town’s next mayoral election. Vanessa at the time lived in Jersey City, a place many do not want to live in due to the crime rates and the hasty streets. Vanessa spent thousands of dollars on campaign ads that got her the spot in the Jersey City Town Hall as Mayor Tiefiel. Vanessa worked well as mayor and elected a brand new council to fix the problems that faced Jersey City. Many of the problems she faced was what could possibly done with the excess trash that was building near the Jersey Docks that had accumulated from the river dumping's into the Hudson. Vanessa consulted with the city mayors of around her area and asked them their opinions on the situation as she had developed excellent leadership skills in the past. Her plans where to offsite the garbage and have it picked out and compacted to other locations that disposed of it, with this it cleaned the Hudson and surrounding areas.

Vanessa soon got to a point where she felt she had done much for Jersey City and decided it would be best to move up and run for Governor of the state of New Jersey. Vanessa had many people on her side that put in great words of her actions in Jersey City and cleans ups she had done to make the life better. Vanessa had many supporters from New Jersey and even some out of state. Vanessa was successful with her campaigning once again and won the election against Robert Henson, who the Democrat primary for the election. Vanessa took the seat once again in Trenton, New Jersey where the Governor’s office is formally located. Vanessa had faced many problems when entering the governor’s seat as New Jersey itself was not looking as good as she had made Jersey City. Vanessa put it into hyper gear and elected a special council to work with her on the reformation of the crime spun streets. Vanessa hired more officers to take charge into the streets and crackdown on violence. Vanessa's plans worked great in the long run as the state gained more population and a better stance at the world’s views. Vanessa had worked to also clean up many of the parks and rivers that had set steed for many of the problems that Hudson River faced in the past. Vanessa made New Jersey look as prominent and well off as herself.

Accepted! While there wasn't anything in your backstory that explained your connection with the Union in regards to taking the position of Civil Administrator, I believe you'll be an excellent addition to the team. Ask an administrator ingame to whitelist you for Civil Administration!

I made the signature for Purple's app. I can also do (your name) with a background of shear destruction.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 01:11:35 PM »
I could do that myself with MS Paint and text. So it seems really pointless
im bach

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 01:47:45 PM »
I could do that myself with MS Paint and text. So it seems really pointless

You could do it, yes. Or you can have some one else do it.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 04:22:02 PM »
He's not implying forum signatures, rather the sigs for applications and such. IC writing.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal