Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Stephen Jackson's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1637 times)

Offline Saints Sasha

• View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Stephen Jackson's Civil Worker Application
« on: February 26, 2012, 11:50:44 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Stephen Jackson
Citizen identification(CID): 88616
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A-5
Total Loyalist Points: 7
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have beeing Living in City Fourty-Five for a Eight Month now.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I have my own store right now, but I can't sell as much things wiht my permit. Also I want to make lifes for Citizens better by helping the community by fixing things around City 45, or by selling food to hungry citizens who missed the ration cycle. Selling legal good would aslo keep citizens away from District Six and illegal activity.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I have not been detained before.

Past experience with work/labor:
When I was 18 I helped my mom around the store that she owned. When I became 21 she gave the store over to me and I was the manager of it, I might enough money to support my self too. This all happaned before the Seven Hour war of course. I also have a store currently and General Goods Permit.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
                         -Allowed Things-
1.Handheld Radio- CWU have their own frequency and need it to talk to each other, order things for their store or report an emergency or simply to call one each other for help.
2.Request Device- To call in Civil Protection in an emergency, if their store gets a thief they can call in for help. Really just any emergency they have that needs Civil Protection.
3.UU-Branded Goods - Those are legal goods that CWu can sell and are also basic needs for most Citizens.
4.Medical Aid- They reqire those to help injured citizens and even save lifes, they also have to use those wisely and know what they are doing if they do have some.
                        -Restricted Items-
1.Deadly Weapons - Non of CWU should posses any kind of a weapon, first of all they don't ever need it. Second of all weapons are illegal to everyone but CCA or COTA.
2.Non-UU Branded Goods - Why do CWU need Non-UU goods if they have UU godos which are better and safer. Non-UU goods are illegal and can get any worker detained.
3.Non-UU Clothing - Non-UU clothing is Level Three Contraband, which emans it's illegal to everyone and only UU Issued clothing should be worn.
4.Alcohol - Alcohol is not legal for anyone and is a dangerous drug, it can even result in death. CWU should never have alcohol in their possesion.

Tell us about what you can do.:
Before the Seven Hour War, I use to have my own store and made good profit out of it. I also had a hobby of messing around with technology and improving it in some ways. After the war I also got a store so I still have my skills in managing one. I would join the buisness division.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
 If a new citizen in the City asked me for help I would show him around the City. First I would show him where he can find his basic needs, things like Ration Distirbution Terminal, Union Civil Housing, and the stores in Plaza. I would also tell him not to enter District Six for his own good, but it is his choice and it is not off-limits to go in. Then I would tell him where not to go or what not to do so he doesn't get in trouble with Civil Protection. I would also show him around District Two. I would show him the CWU Clinic. Then I would give him a request device if I had an extra on me and tell him to use to to contact Civil Protection if he needed help. Lastly I would tell him to look for one of the Civil Workers if he ever got injured.

~OOC Section~
Name: [?RG-A?] Saints Sasha
Timezone: GMT -5
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28637898
Roleplay Experience: 4 Years.
Serious Roleplay Experience: 2.5 - 3 Years.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
     I would start off with passive RP like getting ready for the day, going to the bathroom, brushing my hair, washing my face and more. Then I would see if any citizens around the city need help. If any do I would do my best to help them out, if they need medical help I would radio in for a medical worker and bring the citizen to him/her. If there was no one in medical division on I would do my best in first aid to see if I could help the citizen.
     Then I would manage a shop or a cafe if possible, if there is one already open I would see if they need help around there. If needed I would deliver any orders to the store.I would also do any jobs that I am assigned, like washing windows or repearing something. When the rations come on if I am not busy or needed I would go get them. When the day ends I would return to HQ and wait for the next day to come.

Character Backstory:
  Stephen was born in an Asian Family in United States in 1991. He went to school in California just like any other kid. He didn't do bad, but wasn't a perfect student too. As a kid he always would try to fix something or improve it, all though it didn't work all the time. When he was just 10 his family moved to United Kingdom due to his Father having a job there. His Mother opend a shop in Downtown area. They sold basic things like Soda, Snacks, Food. It was a Grocery Store, he helped his Mother here and there as a teenager, but didn't have too much time to help.
        The kids in school didn't take him in too well, as he was American and Asian. He got in a lot of fights and even kicked out of one school. He even thought of dropping out and helping his Mother in the shop for the rest of his life. He made it through the High School and started working with his Mother in the shop. After job he usually fixed things around the house or stayed in the basement to tinker with things.
      When he became 21 his Mother handed him over the store, he did great making good amount of profit. He eventually thought of opening a bigger store when he gets enough money. But his store did get robbed once, good thing it had camerasnear the counter, so the criminals got cought the same week. For the rest of the time he managed that store, until the Seven Hour War and things following it.
       After the war, he was first moved to City 97. The city was big and filthy, he was scared to go outside sometimes. He would only go out to get rations or to talk to his friend. The city was filled with pollution before the war so it was bad enough the Universal Union helped to make it a worst city. During June of 2015 the City was almost taken over by Anti-Civil Activity. City 97 started to get more and more controlled by Universal Union over time, sometimes Overwatch would march down the streets to bring fear to citizens. The city was more like a prison now, and got a lot of citizens sent there, it was very harsh. Instead of having loyalist there, they mostly had anti-civil citizens, and good citizens were relocated to a better place.  He was then relocated to City 45.
      City 45 felt much greater and safer, he started to go outside much more and getting more fiends. Few monthes later he started to think of becoming loyal to the Union. He felt very safe and wanted to pay the Union back by being loyal. He cleaned very hard and was working all day to show them his loyalty. he was very greatfull when he got the loyalist status. He then went on an Interview for buisness permit to continue his job at managing a shop. When he got the General Goods Permit he was very very happy. He had few friends end even though of asking one of them to help, but he thought they they should have a permit to.
      He opened up a store in Plaza and started selling things to anybody who needed them. He was again making good profit. He was living a happy life in City 45. What he then realized that CWU was the one helping citizens and CCA helping keep the order in the city. He wanted to help the citizens, he knew he could sell more things to people legally if he joined the CWU. He also didn't have that of a great opportunity to help the Citizens with what he had. He decided to Apply for Civil Workers Union. He is still managing his store and waiting for the application to be denied or accepted.

EDITED: Finished The Apllication.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:10:24 AM by Purple »
-Half-Life 2 Characters-

C45.CCA.S1-RCT.226

UU.COTA-THETA.OWR.23988

C45.CCA.JURY-05.034

John White

Stephen Jackson (Tier-2 Bus.)

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Stephen Jackson's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »
Accepted for interview

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal