Author Topic: What a twist in rp! Screens  (Read 1894 times)

What a twist in rp! Screens
« on: February 21, 2012, 06:20:00 AM »
Okay it started like this, me and my buddy Ossus were thinking how can we get some loyalty points? The obvious ones were already spoken for. Icly Ossus's character thought up a great Idea to get some. He really hates other non loyalists so whats better then framing some and profiting off it too, not much. So we drug like 3 people into a room with us and he had this huge plan set out and was telling the other people about it while I was there too agreeing cause they didn't know I was with them. There were many times when they were skeptical but we got them to pose as rebels and even yell "Viva la resistance" when they came barging in. I was the one to tell the ol combine (I told them Marcus was hostage so hostage situation.) They came busting the door down and promptly all the citizens yelled it while Marcus pretended to be unconscious. Was going really well till Cmd bad ass came in did a lot of cool rp yet just like all CP bad asses they are killing machines and promptly killed every one, even Marcus. Though I was okay =D. Albeit we didn't get any loyalty points it was still a  great time.  ;D

Ossus will post more about it.

Offline Ossus

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What a twist in rp! Screens
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:50:14 AM »
Well captured, a great event it was indeed. A plan to frame innocent bystanders into thinking they were going to be getting the escape of a lifetime. It started out as a simple idea of how to get more loyalty as stated above by Bandcrash while utilizing RP to the maximum level, the Combine were busy inside the nexus for a good amount of time, leaving me time to influence the followers. It began with collection, telling them to get inside and follow me quickly without hesitation. When everyone was gathered, i had to find a way to get them not only to trust me, but to do whatever i wanted them to do. So after 5-10 minutes of persuasion and emotional in depth communication, i had gained the trust of the citizens with a simple plan, Escape. I had convinced them that the city was going to wipe the present citizens (Kill them) in order to make room for new ones. The plan for escape was that we would call in CP posing as rebels. I made up a story about being detained as rebels would allow us to meet my "Inside Source" and get us out to escape. The only way this would work is if everyone declared themselves as rebels (Hence the purpose of our plan to gain loyalty). Along this entire discussion Aden (Bandcrash) was posing as a mere citizen also gathered by me in order to legitimize the ordeal. When the time came Aden had left on a "Mission" To call the Combine and get us all reported. Our goal, was to have Aden report that Rebels had captured his friend Marcus and were holding him hostage for attempting to report them for smuggling contraband. In the final moments, Combine surely busted the place and eliminated all people, and eventually out of a tiresome desire to stop the situation they killed me as well. With the help of Bandcrash, we successfully lured and persuaded 3 people to their death's, as well as my own. Even though i had not survived my grand scheme in the end, i felt it went extremely well and got a great group of wonderful Role Player's to participate. A truly wonderful Day it has been.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 06:53:19 AM by Ossus »

Offline ???¾???´?°??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 02:49:14 AM »
This was definitely a fun roleplay. I've had about three or four long, interesting roleplays on this server so far and I have to say that this one definitely takes the cake. Thanks for uploading the screenshots, guys. Was fun.

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 06:46:52 AM »
Dude Ossus, looking at those screen shots hurt my eyes the graphics are so low. I know you are still using that laptop of your but you seriously need to upgrade lol. Not like its important rp is rp whether with graphics or not. Also glad that you liked it BurntToast. Ossus came up with the Idea he just drug me along to help him.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 08:05:55 AM »
That Amber Smith was minging like mad afterwards.
im bach

Offline Ossus

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 01:59:11 AM »
It all went downhill from there haha. She flipped out and sent me P.M's angry. Then one of the guy's P.M'ed me after it was done and was like "Is the plan still on?". I laughed pretty hard at that.

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 12:40:57 PM »
Yeah that Russian guy who was shot first because he kept yelling "VIVA LA RESISTANCE" at the combine while being tied up came back and was being annoying by knocking and opening the doors over and over again. While I am across the door waiting for everything to play out lets just say that they thought it was me at some times..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal