Author Topic: <: (SWEEPING/BREACHING) Advice for Recruits :>  (Read 1986 times)

Offline -Doodle-

• View Profile
    • Awards
<: (SWEEPING/BREACHING) Advice for Recruits :>
« on: May 01, 2011, 09:03:36 PM »
<: Data Flow; Enabled :>

BREACHING & SWEEPING Helpful Advice

Note One: Caution Saves Lives
 Be sure to watch you and your squad's back. Not doing so can result in, ambushes, rear attacks and/or muggings, or even death. Check all non-friendly movement, be sure to stay cautious at all times while sweeping, being cautious saves lives. Heres an example of an ambush below.

(A fictional photo demonstrating the dangers of ambushes)

Note Two: Follow ALL Orders
Never run ahead of your team and/or your team leader without orders. Doing so can/could get you killed, or even get your team killed. 

Note Three: Pat-Downs
While breaching, you as a recruit may be asked to administer a pat down to a suspicious civilian. While doing so, make sure to check for weapons, illegal food & drink, and other contraband. If any contraband is found on a civilian be sure to detain them imediantly and serve their beating and/or detainment time.

Note Four: Breaching

I, as an 04 cannot give data about breaching, you have to contact a training officer or division leader to recieve this training. For now, I can only give a brief description. Here it is. Breaching is often used to search suspicious buildings, homes, apartments, ect. Breaching consists on four positions, thus including Pointman One, Pointman Two, Breacher, and team leader. Once inside an apartment or home, CCA will conduct a full search of the home, if contraband is found, everyone in the home (Including the home owner) will be detained of however they are charged.
(Note: Contraband consists of, but is not limited to: Weapons, drugs, Non-CCA foods, and non-issued civilian uniforms and such.)

(Heres an example of a successful raid in which CCA found high level contraband including an MP7, butterfly knife, and USP-M.)

Ending Note: Well, this is all I can really say for now, I'll  be sure to add more data soon.  10-7

<: Data created by: UNIT 502 (04) :>

<: Data Flow End; :>

« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 09:11:18 PM by Doodle14 ï¸?ã??=ä¸? »

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <: (SWEEPING/BREACHING) Advice for Recruits :>
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 09:18:12 PM »
Use <::|| ||::> for the title and use a city map for pics.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal