Author Topic: Daeny Morrison's Authorization Application  (Read 2120 times)

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Daeny Morrison's Authorization Application
« on: February 18, 2012, 12:26:41 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Saimon-avatar
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 1 year whit Fallout and Skyrim
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 1 Year and a half

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Basic blacksmithing skills.
Bachelors Electrical Engineering.
Little Combine tech. knowledge.
(If blacksmithing skills are aproven) Ability to make shanks and able to creat metallic protection for arms and legs.

Name: Daeny Morrison
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Daeny was the only son in a family of 3. She lived in a city called Cevilla in Spain.
**While Daeny was hitting a big copper circle her mom said** "Come on  Daeny, its getting late, you'll have to wake up earlier tomorrow morning" "Mom I really need to finish this before my dad's clients arrive. They wanted to see part of their- I mean my piece of art before they buy it..."
**Daeny was working whit a big copper circle, it had some unfinished figures on it** "Daeny! This is the last time I'm going to tell you! Go to sleep! You'r having an exam tomorrow, you'r father and I have sacrificed a lot for paying you'r university! You'r supposed to be working as a Electrician, not as a blacksmith!" **Daeny cleaned some sweat from her brow saying "Mom I've been working on this piece for about two months... After I get paid, I promise that I will start my own business as an Electrician"** "Fine... Just... Don't stay all the night working in this" Said Daeny's mother.

After two hours of hard work, the clock marked 1:00 am.
**Daeny looked up at the clock realizing how late it was, she dropped her tweezers and hammer, she then took some bag whit sand and threw it into the fire so it could burn out and ran up to her bedroom getting from her backpack some notes from her classes, she sitted down on her desk studying the notes. About 4 hours later of studying Daeny said "I... I must get some sleep... At least one hour..." She walk up to her bed letting her body fall into the bed, two minutes later she was sleeping as hard as a rock.**

** Two hours later her alarm clock started ringing, making Daeny jump out of her bed and saying "Oh no... Im late... No!" She ran down to take some bred whit chocolate yelling at her father and mother "Wish me luck! I'm having my last exam!" She ran out of her house shutting the door really hard from behind her. She then took the bus, about 50 minutes later she arrived to her school, she ran to her class and as soon she got there , she saw that the teacher was already giving the exams to all the students.**
"Ah, Miss. Daeny, I see you did not forget about you'r final exam..." Said his teacher looking as how Daeny had some dirty clothes and looked like a blacksmith. **Daeny shaked her head as the teacher said that and took her exam saying "Sorry about the clothes... I had no time for changing them..." She sitted in the nearest chair getting ready to answer the exam.**

**After one hour of hard work, Daeny was already finished whit her exam, suddenly a big explosion or  loud noise could be heard from out side the building. Daeny looked throw the window, she could see a big blue hole appearing in the sky, lots of objects were flying out of it. While she was watching all those strange things coming out of the blue hole or "Portal" the fire alarm system got triggered, all the students started yelling in panic. "Everyone! Calm down! It's just the alarm system! Please, I need everyone to form a line and get out of the room whit out running or yelling! We don't want to cause any problem!" Everyone started forming a line and started getting out of the room including Daeny. They were all ordered to get to the patio , when Daeny arrived to the patio it was already crowded whit people, they were all waiting to see what was going to happen. Daeny walked to one side of the patio waiting whit one of his friend. "Hey Daeny, That hole... What... What do you think it is? Some Military experiment?" Said his friend "No I dont think so... Why would they do it here at the city?" Said Daeny. Four minutes later some some CH-47F Chinook helicopters flied passing the students, that's when a strange ship came out of no where shooting down one of the helicopters landing in where the students where causing a big explosion. Many students were injured, they all started running, some students stayed and help their injured friends, but Daeny got scarred and ran inside a building hiding in some maintenance room, she could her all the screams and mess that was out there. Daeny sitted down behind a box remembering all her good experiences whit her family, she was thinking that was her last day on this earth... She started remembering how her father teached her all what she knows of blacksmithing, as his father was one. After some hours she leaned back at the wall getting some sleep.**

**About 5 hours latter she woke up, there was no more light on the room and there were no more screams, she could only hear some gunshots, that's when she started hearing some footsteps and some radios. Bang! The door was opened and some man dressed in some military Spain outfits entered the room whit one injured soldier "Brian! Give me some syringes whit anesthesia, he got shoot at the leg, he can't die!" That's when Daeny looked at the men, she slowly approached them, while she was walking down to the soldiers one of them said "We got a civil!" She then was ordered to stay down and wait till they treated the man's injuries. Daeny and the Soldiers stayed there for about 3 hours more until some strange alien creature found them. They were all taken as prisoners and they were send to where the combine forces had all their human prisoners.**

The earth surrendered and the citadels started being build, she then was forced to go to city 11, then moved to city 45 due to their un-civil behavior of experimenting whit stolen combine technologie. Daeny never saw her family again, but she hopes they are still out there.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Basic blacsmithing skills.
Electrical and Technological Knowledge .
A little Combine tech knowledge.

Defects
If working whit metal, she would have to gather all the things she needs, this would ofcourse take some time.
She can't do much whit out some tools.
If working whit metal, she would take a lot of time depending on what she is doing.
The metallic protection she could make could only work for protection against knifes or whit lesser threats. (This all depends on the metal.)

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Help others in any electric problem the have, start new proyects and have a better Half Life role playing experience. Use these characters skills to defend myself, or defend others who are willing to Rp correctly.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
I have some knowledge in this things in real life, also some admins have given me the authorization before for making a shank, I just wanted to post this so no one ever ask me again if I have the authorizations.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Daeny Morrison's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 09:18:43 PM »
Ability to make shanks and able to creat metallic protection for arms and legs.

Blacksmithing is fine, as long as you heavily roleplay finding the materials REALISTICALLY. (AKA: No mass production or finding random containers of pure metal)

Electrical Engineering is also fine.

Combine Technology knowledge seems to be against this rule:
Restrictions:
•Anything related to the CCA/Combine

And even if it is not against the rules, you would have been amputated for tampering with combine technology (AFAIK).

Making shanks and armor falls under the first response I gave. I doubt there is any supply of pure metals, but some metals could be scavenged in the City. Extremely detailed RP would have to go into this, and I expect not to see any "mass production" going on. On the note of armor, the best I could see would be some form of aluminum armor, as thats what seems to be laying around the City. Also, any armor would only be in your characters physical description.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline |T??G| Saimon-avatar

• OMG! Where have my 250 credits gone!?
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:16:14 PM »

Blacksmithing is fine, as long as you heavily roleplay finding the materials REALISTICALLY. (AKA: No mass production or finding random containers of pure metal)

Electrical Engineering is also fine.

Combine Technology knowledge seems to be against this rule:
Restrictions:
•Anything related to the CCA/Combine

And even if it is not against the rules, you would have been amputated for tampering with combine technology (AFAIK).

Making shanks and armor falls under the first response I gave. I doubt there is any supply of pure metals, but some metals could be scavenged in the City. Extremely detailed RP would have to go into this, and I expect not to see any "mass production" going on. On the note of armor, the best I could see would be some form of aluminum armor, as thats what seems to be laying around the City. Also, any armor would only be in your characters physical description.

Yes, about the Blacksmithing, once I got the authorization of Monkey with a gun for making a shank, it was made out of a scanner tail, I had to find the scanner (IC I did) then I had to give it a shape. Although this was about one month ago.

The Combine part I guess I won't be able to obtain  the authorizations.

The Armour part, of course I can't find a container filled whit metal ingots, I would have to make the parts out of any destroyed barrel or anything I can think would be realistic.
Ivan Gomez - Dead\\r\\nDaeny Morrison - Dead A great Heroin\\r\\nOscar Gomez- Alive \\r\\nJacques \\\'Fench\\\' Laux - Alive, just escaped from the Outlands\\r\\n\\r\\nDaeny Morrison: Treat people as you would like to be treated. Never hurt the innocents.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 12:20:33 AM »

Therefor, those three authorizations are accepted. Remember your RP must be very thorough in all aspects pertaining to this. Be prepared to offer dates and times (for log checking) or keep RP logs for admins.

Accepted and Locked
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 01:57:24 AM by Kom??Як »

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal