Author Topic: A new year, hopefully a new start  (Read 3659 times)

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A new year, hopefully a new start
« on: February 09, 2012, 02:25:20 PM »
Over the past few months I have been doing a lot of thinking about how I have been acting around the members of CG and pretty much CG overall. I'd like to clarify that if someone likes 'My little pony' or 'Furries' I have no reason to I guess bully them about it because that's who they are and that's their decision. I had a lot of hate in CG because of my terrible childish behavior, getting myself banned over and over, and that's no way to act when your supposed to be a 'Senior' role player and especially when I'm 15. Many people hate me for my behavior and that's why I would like to put that in the past and clear things up with a good amount of people who I've played with ever since my Pulsar Effect days.

I'd like to apologize firstly to Crap-Head, I have gave you so much grief over the past years about your Orange Cosmos Deathmatch and you coding in general. I know for myself that its not hard to code but it takes time and dedication to do it and your doing it for other peoples sake not just for popularity because you give your gamemodes to community's.

My second apology goes to Waffle, we had so much friendship when we were in Pulsar Effect, I felt weird the first time you talked to me about fences and Passive Role playing, but that was the start of my serious role playing character. Over the years our friendship has deteriorated because of my actions to you, calling you by your first name, purposely getting you angry, which always lead to myself getting
D-D-OS'd  and then complaining at you when you did. I want to get back to the old times, times when we made that massive scaffolding to the top of nexus to fix one column on Skill Gaming.

My third apology goes to pretty much the whole of CG, I am sorry for my behavior, I am done with name calling, having hate against Furries and Bronies, my life is moving on, I'm leaving school soon, I'm applying for a job. I don't want to be hated when I'm 16, because its about time I stopped being so childish and thought about things before I say them.

I'm sorry for all the shit that I have caused for all of you in CG over the past year of the community and others even longer. I hope everyone can forgive me for my childish actions throughout CG and put the past behind them. Sorry and thanks to all of you.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A new year, hopefully a new start
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 03:14:55 PM »
Hey Venatio, Welcome back ;) Everybody needs to grow up a little bit every now and again but because I have known you through the ups and downs between 2009 - Present I know that you have done a fair bit of growing up. It took guts to come back here and say all this because we all know you have been a problem to many members but I can put all that behind me and glad that you can too.

Welcome buddy.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 03:23:59 PM »
Welcome back Venatio :) There are a lot of people that acted your way, but not all of them can say what you have. I can already see you have matured.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 03:51:14 PM »
Like everybody else has said, not many have the balls to say sorry.

Obviously you want to change, and thats a good thing.

what

Offline Boelens |????ž?|

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 04:07:39 PM »
I remember you, good to hear you're changing. I was like you first too, (when I was about 11 I think.) But after apologizing, and trying to improve my reputation I have improved. (I think for myself.) Hope the same happens to you.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
Your name as brought a LOT of trouble in the past. But this post proves you have matured a LOT.

Welcome back Venatio. We used to dislike each other, but I'm willing to forgive you, forget about the past and start over with a clean slate, hoping to keep it clean this time ;)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 04:58:26 PM »
Welcome back Venatio. I didn't know you much, but hopefully I can get to know you sooner or later.

Glad that you've matured, hopefully I'll see you on the servers.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2012, 05:01:10 PM »
Your name as brought a LOT of trouble in the past. But this post proves you have matured a LOT.

Welcome back Venatio. We used to dislike each other, but I'm willing to forgive you, forget about the past and start over with a clean slate, hoping to keep it clean this time ;)

Thanks for your reply Nick, we've had constant arguments with each other but, your a cool guy and I'd like to get back to the old times. Thanks as well everyone.

Welcome back Venatio. I didn't know you much, but hopefully I can get to know you sooner or later.

Glad that you've matured, hopefully I'll see you on the servers.

Not sure if I am allowed back on the servers yet, OCRP that is. I have been waiting for Waffle to come online to talk to him before I make any sort of ban appeal because I don't want to come to CG just for people to have grudges against me because I'd rather them enjoy playing CG without me.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 05:04:57 PM by Venatio »

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
Glad to see that you have matured and posted the apologies here.

I'm looking forward to see if you mean what you said in here, and I really hope you do.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »
Glad to see that you have matured and posted the apologies here.

I'm looking forward to see if you mean what you said in here, and I really hope you do.

Yet again Crap-Head, I hope we can put this behind us. Thanks for accepting my apology.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 07:07:56 PM »
Owen is organising a massive gay orgy for a few people. Care to join in?

Welcome back, Mr. Swan ;)
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 07:25:42 PM »
Welcome back Vanatio!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal