Author Topic: Strike Fear into Citizens - <::||CCA-Guide||::>  (Read 4964 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Strike Fear into Citizens - <::||CCA-Guide||::>
« on: April 30, 2011, 03:15:16 PM »
UNDER CONSTRUCTION

The second biggest problem I see in the servers is citizens having no fear to the Civil Protection. (The biggest being mingerunners who punch you and jump on random crap) One of the reasons behind this lack of fear is not bad roleplayers, but more of civil protection units not knowing how to make citizens feel small and useless.

In this guide, you'll find a few examples on how to get those civis scared shitless.

You may think anger is a way to scare the citizens but it is more of a sign of weakness. Yelling at citizens right off the bat is not a great idea as it shows this weakness. You want to be more threatening.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2011, 11:00:28 AM by Statua »

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Strike Fear into Citizens - Guide
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »
Sometimes, people think it's full of lulz to just go around flinging bodies everywhere, or making a shitload of blood. So what do I do? I make the citizens clean it... With their clothing. And yes, I do that thing where I bump into citizens and watch them pull excuses out of their asses. And yeah, with the part about staring into the citizens with a mask, yeah, the fear should increase from the Regular Suit, to the OfC, to the DvL/SeC. The Rct-01 models have the regular mask, that just looks like a mask. The OfC mask, to me, looks like a fucking skull. That should scare the shit out of you. DvL/SeC masks have the yellow glowing eyes, and also looks like a skull. (Sorta)

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 04:00:24 PM »
Nice guide! It was actually really informative for me, I'm gonna need to revise my CP roleplay a bit.
o7

Offline TylerPirrilo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 04:17:04 PM »
Sometimes, people think it's full of lulz to just go around flinging bodies everywhere, or making a shitload of blood. So what do I do? I make the citizens clean it... With their clothing. And yes, I do that thing where I bump into citizens and watch them pull excuses out of their asses. And yeah, with the part about staring into the citizens with a mask, yeah, the fear should increase from the Regular Suit, to the OfC, to the DvL/SeC. The Rct-01 models have the regular mask, that just looks like a mask. The OfC mask, to me, looks like a fucking skull. That should scare the shit out of you. DvL/SeC masks have the yellow glowing eyes, and also looks like a skull. (Sorta)
i have to agree with the DvL/SeC thing They scare the shit out of me :P
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // bolts in, spraying shotgun shells at the fagalol while fapping furiously
[LOOC] C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X: heres your present :D
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: stunbatonnzz
** C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X hands him a couch
** CCA.C8-NOVA-OfC.(A).501 // cums all over the corpses while shouting and sticking out his tounge
[LOOC] C8.CCA.APEX-02.246: lol
Aftering Giveing him his present I hit him with my stun baton yelling
C8.CCA.GRID-03.423X yells "<:: FUCK YOUR COUCH NIGGA

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 08:15:54 PM »
Even RAZOR scare me.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 09:20:30 PM »
The guide is giving the lower rankings.... misguided information. Firstly, the benefactors want people to see them as human as possible, hence why you don't see much synth units around, you see the civil protection. The civil protection are there to provide a false scene of security for the citizens of the city, but will enforce the rules when needed. I do not like the idea of a recruit walking around doing these things, I would say an 03+ could start showing these signs and when they get to 01 they can fully immerse themselves with this guide.

The reason being is that YOU are still HUMAN, you are not a machine like this guide is hinting. You have emotions, you experience pain and you can cry like the rest of the civil populace. By all means be strict with the rules, but don't just beat the shit out of people mindlessly and not RP you reacting to it emotionally. (This goes for anyone 03-) 
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 09:43:41 PM »
No but the biggest problem in our HL2RP is citizens not fearing the Civil Protection and doing stupid shit out of their fearlessness.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2011, 09:52:55 PM »
Fear RP really isn't a hobby to 50 percent of the citizens.

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2011, 11:20:35 PM »
Make it so if you die from a CP its a PK unless RDMING.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2011, 11:32:40 PM »
No but the biggest problem in our HL2RP is citizens not fearing the Civil Protection and doing stupid shit out of their fearlessness.

That has nothing to do with the emotional effects of the civil protection, that is failRP and the people doing it are obviously not experienced enough to know this. Maybe take some time out of your lives to explain this to them.
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 11:38:59 PM »
I am stupid, sorry for fail post, wrong fourm section.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal