Author Topic: Outlands...  (Read 2792 times)

Offline Mr. Axton Blue

• View Profile
    • Awards
Outlands...
« on: February 05, 2012, 04:22:15 PM »
BabylonPr0tain
Aleksandr Trekov

Ok so i wasn't banned but my main character is stuck in the Outlands... I have no idea why as i have been to the Outlands once but I didn't even use him...

I would just like my guy back, he had all of my items aswell...

Thank you
                BabylonPr0tain

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Outlands...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »
Inventory: "handheld_radio":2

Although it really isn't that big of a deal, could you explain how you got those two radios?

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 05:48:25 PM »
Wrong section. I'll move it to outland character appeals.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Mr. Axton Blue

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 08:44:37 AM »
Although it really isn't that big of a deal, could you explain how you got those two radios?
[/quote]

I was roleplaying eavesdropping through a bar (The one in Sector 6) while listening to some rebels torture and kill a CP. I found them in a crate and decided to hold on to them for later (as I want to join the Rebellion)

And that is the story of the two radios.

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
I'm sorry, but I have to deny it due to incorrect format. Feel free to write new appeal using correct format.
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 12:18:17 PM »
Moving it back to pending, you need to tell them to edit their OP to the correct format before just denying and give them time.

Also, you have 24 hours to edit your Original Post to the correct format found here.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 05:51:16 AM »
Denied due to not updating OP in time, even after giving double the time I said.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal