Author Topic: Royal Wedding  (Read 8029 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Royal Wedding
« on: April 29, 2011, 09:10:50 PM »
May William take the throne!

Anyways, give your opinions on it, what you liked, and... yeh

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Royal Wedding
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 10:05:15 PM »
If you are going to post like that, move this to spam.  Otherwise, have a real discussion.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 10:11:13 PM »
I find the weeding to be outrageously disgusting. This whole royal family should be arrested for taking money that clearly the British Government needs. I dont even live in the UK but its outrageous that this can happaen even during a horrible econmic downtime.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »
Nikolai, Rory, and Adam this is a serious thread. Don't just post, "+support". Add some reasoning behind it.

I haven't watched it yet. I have it DVR'd, so I will watch it soon and post my feedback then.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 10:18:29 PM »
Nikolai, Rory, and Adam this is a serious thread. Don't just post, "+support". Add some reasoning behind it.

I haven't watched it yet. I have it DVR'd, so I will watch it soon and post my feedback then.
Please remove those posts also if you wish. Anyways, the Royal Wedding was looking so great, it was like the medieval times.

Offline Kaiser Wilhelm I ?DetroitRP

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 10:27:15 PM »
All nice and dandy when the govt is in a recession. Its worse there than here. Sad thing is, both recessions are so easy to fix, its just greed, oh and Im not poor, Im not a conservative. Im upper mid-class that has a freakin brain unlike these idiots that feed off the fine and dnadiness of the media. Im sorry Im being harsh, I still respect your opinon. Forgive me I just get crazy on debates.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 10:34:46 PM »
I don't get why people in the US make a big deal out of something in the UK that doesn't even affect people in the UK
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Bromine

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 11:15:32 PM »
I would love the throne, ty,

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 11:19:23 PM »
It's just a wedding whos give a shit lol, thats my opinion.

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 11:21:47 PM »
I find the weeding to be outrageously disgusting. This whole royal family should be arrested for taking money that clearly the British Government needs. I dont even live in the UK but its outrageous that this can happaen even during a horrible econmic downtime.
Fun fact: The Stewards(The royalty in Britain) Makes 166 million off of there land they give 100 million to parliament and they keep 66 million so they are losing money. Also they paid for it them selfs.

Fun fact 2: I nor any other american should give a shit cause they don't hold any power what so ever(MAYBE military).
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 04:29:20 AM »
Fun fact: The Stewards(The royalty in Britain) Makes 166 million off of there land they give 100 million to parliament and they keep 66 million so they are losing money. Also they paid for it them selfs.

Fun fact 2: I nor any other american should give a shit cause they don't hold any power what so ever(MAYBE military).

All males of the royal family are to be placed under royal training for the military, hence all there uniforms at the wedding. I'd also say they have a substantial ammout of power aswell, as they are in line for the throne. As the queen is in-charge of the entire commonwealth. (She doesn't have a word in what they do, but she has the fucking pull, I can tell you that.)
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 04:31:14 AM by TC?. SkeptiK »
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 05:22:24 AM »
And not a single fuck was given that day.

Offline Desperado

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2011, 06:23:59 AM »
All nice and dandy when the govt is in a recession. Its worse there than here. Sad thing is, both recessions are so easy to fix, its just greed, oh and Im not poor, Im not a conservative. Im upper mid-class that has a freakin brain unlike these idiots that feed off the fine and dnadiness of the media. Im sorry Im being harsh, I still respect your opinon. Forgive me I just get crazy on debates.

I don't think you realise just how much money the Royal family bring to the country each and every year. Things like tourists going to see them, to the money they just give to the country. I assure you the Royal family has FUCK ALL to do with the recession in england. Infact I wouldnt be surpised if the wedding actually brought abit of extra cash to the country from people buying merchandise.

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2011, 07:00:17 AM »

When decisions are made in parliament, the upholding monarch has the overall power to upturn all decisive action upon whatever subject it may be, as long as they have valid reasoning

This almost NEVER happens though, it will most likely only happen if there is a vote to remove the monarch from power, and therefore that will not happen unless there's a public uprising

(I think it's that at least, I'm pretty sure of it :))
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2011, 07:36:57 AM »

Juggernaut they did not pay for the wedding themselves all the tax payers payed for it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal