Author Topic: Resistance *Outlands*  (Read 2856 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Resistance *Outlands*
« on: January 27, 2012, 09:38:47 PM »
Okay I took a look at the new outlands map and noticed it was HUGE! As far as I'v seen theres only like 5 or 6 resistance members. How are they going to maintain a bunker that big not to mention that section. I assume resistance wouldn't want citizens who have escaped going into the bunker with all it's computers,guns ect... So whats going to happen? I'm not trying to start any idea of a resistance application but just saying how is the bunker in the new outlands map even going to be dealt with? Will there be more resistance being recruited. Yes i'm aware of the "Anyone who go's in the outlands is resisting the Combine" I get that but still like i'm talking resistance as in the uniforms. I'm just looking on some ideas on what people think the bunker will turn out to be.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Resistance *Outlands*
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 10:20:03 PM »
First of all, I know I'm not part of the official 'resistance' but, who says they are gonna base there? [Even though they probably will.] And second, there won't be resistance applications, because even the people with the Kevlar and beanies have them, doesn't make them an official resistance. And if you want to get into the Alliance, which I think you are talking about, just RP, a lot. If you are really good enough, then you might find a way. Third, you don't need to have fancy Kevlar to resist, hell, my own civie clothed character got into a pretty good gunfight with the combine, you just need to RP. I hope I answered your questions, but...knowing me, I probably didn't.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 10:22:50 PM »
Deadfall we are basing there but I am hoping the alliance does expand because that bunker is huge
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 10:27:39 PM »
e gonna base there? [Even though they probably will.] And se

^^ :D
But, in all seriousness, it would be cool to get in, but, yeah, prolly not me.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2012, 10:54:39 PM »
Deadfall from my eyes I say that you are a great rper. Though I don't know any of your chars, I say if you tried you could make it in the alliance.

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2012, 11:04:49 PM »
.    Yay! But check my sig, click the link, I still need to update it a bit.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 11:07:14 PM by D3adfal1 »

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2012, 11:17:07 PM »
Clinic members do bother me but once I come back might talk to Leonard.

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2012, 11:24:36 PM »
I don't understand the clinic members part, but if your thinking any of my characters were/are clinic members, they aren't/weren't.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2012, 11:28:14 PM »
I've misread. Your char Jenna was last seen at the clinic.

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2012, 11:30:34 PM »
Ahhh, ok, I got confused there. :D

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2012, 01:23:33 AM »
I'll be talking to waffle about it. For now, the base is just a public area the alliance will be hanging around. We cannot claim ownership permanently as we aren't official though.

-EDIT-

Ok so after discussing things with waffle, The alliance will have permanent control over the facility. However, the alliance is going to be a lot more inclusive toward refugees so everyone can enjoy my brushwork :3

This more inclusiveness means getting into the alliance will be easier.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 02:49:18 AM by Statua »

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 02:59:16 AM »
I'll be talking to waffle about it. For now, the base is just a public area the alliance will be hanging around. We cannot claim ownership permanently as we aren't official though.

-EDIT-

Ok so after discussing things with waffle, The alliance will have permanent control over the facility. However, the alliance is going to be a lot more inclusive toward refugees so everyone can enjoy my brushwork :3

This more inclusiveness means getting into the alliance will be easier.
Alright one you did great work and two thanks I knew this would be a good topic to start.  :)

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal