Author Topic: Beginner OCRP  (Read 1768 times)

Offline CaMpInG cArL

• View Profile
    • Awards
Beginner OCRP
« on: January 24, 2012, 09:47:15 PM »
Hey, My in game name is CaMpInG cArL, i have played some Perp servers and lite perp server but there are many things different on this server.. what i would like is if anyone could give me some pointers on some things like what books i would need to do certain stuff.. mainly im a man who likes to go around mugging and raiding but likes creating things for others. so not sure what books i would need since i just started so if anyone could tell me some good set ups and how to get the books or how to make some forms of cash that would be great.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Beginner OCRP
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 07:17:20 AM »
I think I have the perfect combination of books for you which I use myself as well:

Total: 20 skill points

Raiding:
Lockpicking - Level 7 (max)

Crafting ALL ammo, lockpicks and almost all props:
Basic Crafting - Level 3
Weapon Crafting - Level 1
Machanical Craftig - Level 2
Ballistic Crafting - Level 4

Extra useful stuff to fill your skill points:
Back-Pack training - Level 1
Herbalism - Level 1
Theft - level 1

I hope this helps ;) It will make you be able to craft and use lockpicks, ANY type of ammo, almost all props, and of course all the recommended books such as Back-Pack training to get more inventory space, Herbalism to join your friends in growing, and Theft in case someone left their shop alone.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal