Author Topic: 4/27/2011 OCRP update  (Read 5040 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
4/27/2011 OCRP update
« on: April 28, 2011, 12:55:14 AM »

- Enabled snow
- Fixed the SWAT van not working
- Fixed a few somewhat major exploits
- No more DJ only cars
- Raised slots to 45(RSO was fixed for the most part when weapons on backs got removed)
- Sped up the Shelby(Was a bit slow for 255k)
- Bunch of godstick changes for admins
- Admins can type godstick in console to spawn the godstick now
Still have quite a few bugs within OCRP which we're working on. Expect to see a lot of bugfixes soon.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:22:38 AM by RoflWaffle »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Ludus

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: 4/27/2011 OCRP update
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 01:15:09 AM »
Why did you fix RSO? People looked cool with weapons on there backs and will you still be able to see kelvar vest on people?

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 01:39:20 AM »
Speed up the corvette :3 make it realistic. Actually, can you increase it's acceleration?
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 01:41:40 AM by Tittles »

Offline knoxed

• #YOLO
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 02:14:54 AM »
Can we get suits?

Offline Its Max Blad

• I'M SO CREATIVE THAT THIS IS THE BEST TITLE I COULD COME UP WITH Thx Carb!ne bff
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party [GMR2 Award] City Circuit Record
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 02:17:52 AM »
Tittles / Knoxed, if you want to make suggestions can you please do so in the suggestions thread so that this one isn't derailed
Code: [Select]
[center][b]~ Locked (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Moved, [i]Board[/i] to [i]Board[/i] (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
[center][b]~ Locked & Moved (HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012) - Its Max Blad ~[/b][/center]
Code: [Select]
[left][color=red][b]Player Warning: #%
(HH:MM GMT - DD/MM/2012)

<Reason>

~ Its Max Blad[/b][/color][/left]

Offline S?cojnr

• #1 CHAV
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 02:47:47 AM »
Very nice update, keep up the good work.

Offline OhDeaR

• Touch my goat balls teehee
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2011, 02:54:03 AM »
Why did u raise the slot to 45? It will only cause more lag >_>

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2011, 02:56:10 AM »
Not with the way hes sorted shit out, as its all sorted and shit so it won't lag as much. And i bet you'll like it if server fills up and you get a space that you wouldn't of if the slots weren't raised.
what

Offline -?EPC?- ::Frosty

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2011, 06:31:04 AM »
Can we upgrade the caturhams handling as well as it's kinda not worth it's price, it used to be really really good.

Offline wakeboarderCWB

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 06:32:55 AM »
Could you also increase the GTI's acceleration a bit? It is turbo injected, so it would need a bit more acceleration. Other than that, good job. Can't wait to see the updates when I get home from school, especially the snow!

Offline Alex

• AKA RoflWaffle
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 07:25:44 AM »
Could you also increase the GTI's acceleration a bit? It is turbo injected, so it would need a bit more acceleration. Other than that, good job. Can't wait to see the updates when I get home from school, especially the snow!

I support that, the GTI is a really good car and it does not have the acceleration as it would out of game.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2011, 07:30:47 AM »
People find it hard to read posts lately I see.

Tittles / Knoxed, if you want to make suggestions can you please do so in the suggestions thread so that this one isn't derailed

As said, if you have suggestions about improving cars, or ANYTHING else, then make a thread in the therefore made board: SUGGESTIONS.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline ???????£??Rose Nocturna???

• Kitsune Developer
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2011, 11:03:50 AM »
Well done Rofl.  Well done indeed.  I cant wait to see a lot of the things, if I have not already.

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2011, 01:31:08 PM »
WEAPONS ON BACK GONE?
THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF OCRP

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2011, 04:02:12 PM »
Ah dont complain about the weapons on the back. It is good that it is removed because it was a major problem and it cased MASSIVE RSO. It was around 30 people walking around with 6-9 "props" on thier back. I am glad it is removed.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal