Author Topic: [OOC] Operation Stranded Loneshark  (Read 1544 times)

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[OOC] Operation Stranded Loneshark
« on: January 18, 2012, 05:37:00 PM »
Due to the increase in inactivity a couple of things are going to go down today:

1.  Starting today 1/18/2012 if you have a CWU Character that has 2+ weeks of inactivity it will be characterbanned/blacklisted untill you work it out with me. This is unacceptable and you all know it. I am not running a free world organization,  if you want to RP with us thats fine.  Just dont waste my time applying if your not going to show your face.

2.  Mandatory Logging. If you plan to be inactive you must now log it Here.  Failure to do this will result in your character being put on the CharBan list until you can work it out with me.

3.  Character Ban List. - As Stated above we will now have a CharBan list of Characters who are not allowed to flag up until you see me about your unexcused inactivity. Admins if you can enforce this.

Here is the current list:
Your name only goes to the list if you have 2+ weeks of inactivity.  If you have 4+ your character will be removed and you will reapply. If your name is struck through you must re-apply no matter what.
Inactivity Blacklist Last updated: 1/18/2012
PonikvarInactive too many times.
Christmas Ghost
Burning Bullet
BromineInactive too many times.
[Fnatic]Fansastick
The Different Turret
Lord BraveryNo longer needs his char
The Mighty cookiemonstur
LeoMarrBanned from CG
Coble
ShoebaccaBanned from CG
Cpl. D. Phalanx [26th ID]
[CG] Purple
Lewis
Y2K-iwiee
[GM] I Eat Chich
Soap-anyone wanna help mak Hl2r
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:22:51 AM by Rainbow Dash - Adam S »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [OOC] Operation Stranded Loneshark
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 08:20:38 AM »
Just a note:
Next week on 2/6/2012 i am giving authorization for a mass character sweep for anyone 2+ weeks inactive will be permanently removed unless they have approved absence. And if you dont think ill remove 3/4 of the CWU due to inactivity i will.

To the current workers:
The CWU is slowly dwindling,  if you can start asking people about the CWU.  Encourage people to join!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal