Author Topic: question about turning in contraband.  (Read 1232 times)

Offline 100skill 0luck

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
question about turning in contraband.
« on: January 17, 2012, 06:03:13 PM »
Are you allowed to be detained for possession of contraband when you are turning it in. I went up to an officer said i had contraband i found to turn in and he said "show me" so i started dropping it so he could get it and another officer comes up and puts me in jail. I see people turning in contraband all the times without any problems will someone clear this up? - edit: the contraband was a couple books and a non UU watermelon
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:33:37 PM by WCG^ 100skill 0luck »

Offline D3adf0x

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: question about turning in contraband.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
The officer probably thought it was your contraband, which as you know is illegal. Another issues is people ass spawning contra, only to turn in, which I know you didn't do, since you aren't VIP/Gold, but you can't tell ingame. That might have been the issue
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 06:47:33 PM by Deadfall »

NRK

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2012, 04:24:05 PM »
You don't even get anything anymore for turning in contraband, so I see no point in doing it. The procedures are though, note down the place and call a CP over to it.

Offline Ackalaya

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 10:29:12 PM »
Since when did they stop giving out points? Every time I've turned something in I've been properly rewarded.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal