Author Topic: [ACCEPTED]Ronald Trumph's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1561 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ACCEPTED]Ronald Trumph's Civil Worker Application
« on: January 13, 2012, 10:35:13 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Ronald Trumph
Citizen identification(CID): 78185
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH: B2
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have recently moved to City 45 from City 32 a few days ago.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I wish to find some sort of work to do as a citizen. I wan't to help out with sales and finances, primarily business things. It has been a while since I had a job, and I wan't to be able to get off of my butt and get one. It would be a lot better than to simply walk around the plaza doing unproductive things.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
Never. //I assume that if answered 'No', then it is exempt from minimum sentences.

Past experience with work/labor:
I used to run a computer company named 'Digimedia Inc'. It was founded in 1961, then known as 'Digital Innovations'. I had earned my place as CEO when founder Fredderick Henry died from a heart attack in 2011. He had no one to heir his position, so me being a well respected executive at the company was appointed as CEO by the board of directors.
I graduated from Massachusetts Institute of Technology with a Masters Degree in Computer Technology and Information. At the age of 12, I had built my first chip board, my first programming at age of 13. Most of my experience is in computers and business.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Well one thing the CWU can possess is Request Devices. They must have them so they can provide them to the citizens who request them. Another thing the CWU can possess is medical supplies, however within authorization. The citizens depend on the CWU for any medical attention they may need. The CWU need the supplies to provide medical attention to injured citizens. The CWU can possess UU approved food. It is for purposes such as starting a CWU run restaruant, or providing the shipments for a restaruant run by citizens. The CWU can possess authorized electronics and computers. Computers help the CWU a lot. They have a lot of files and information that need to be organized, a computer can do that perfectly. It is also a great help to the Business Division as well. The Business Division have to keep track of sales and finances with documents and spreadsheets.
The CWU may not possess any non-authorized medical supplies. Such supplies may include Civil Protection supplements, steroids, deppressants, etcetera. Most of it is classified as contraband. The CWU may not possess any contraband, as it is against the laws of the Union. The CWU may not possess any alcohol, as that is classified as contraband as well. The CWU may not possess any weapons, as that is classified as Level One Contraband, and is grounds for Level One Verdicts.

Tell us about what you can do.:
As stated before, I have a Masters Degree in Computer Technology and Information. I can assist with anything involving such a field of expertise. I also have experience as a CEO, and could be of great use to the Business Division.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would first welcome them to City 45. I would then direct them to the UCH to be assigned a room. I would then give them a panthlet of Civil Violations so they would know the laws. I would finally tell them to speak to any of the workers if they need further help.

~OOC Section~
Name: 429ghost
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (US/Canada; GMT -5)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4421546
Roleplay Experience: Atleast 11 months.
Serious Roleplay Experience: Three to four months.
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
On a daily basis, CWU workers help to assist the Union and citizens alike. They set up clinics, stores, and information desks for the citizens. They may provide medical attention. They may provide the sale of general goods.
The CWU are also the ones who the citizens go to for help. They provide the citizens with request devices and flashlights. They provide rooms in the Union Civil Housing. They also help to keep City 45 clean. All this in a daily basis.

Character Backstory:
Born in Seattle, Washington, 1986, Ronald was a well raised boy who lived in a middle class family that had an annual income of $100K. He was an A/B student in school. He was always a computer nerd, at the age of 12 he made his first chip board, and his first programming at the age of 13. At age 18, he attended Massachusetts Institute of Technology, leaving with a Masters Degree in Computer Technology and Information in 2007. The following year, he got a job at Digimedia Incorporated as a lead programmer for software products. He eventually had so much good standing with the company that he became an executive. In 2011, the founder and CEO of Digimedia Inc died from heart disease. The board of directors for the company deemed Ronald fit for position as CEO, due to his excellent work at the company. Ronald had an annual income of $300K.
In 2015, the Seven Hour War began. Seattle was already invaded within the first hour. The military had a hard time fending off the Combine that they could not evacuate the city populace. All within the city had to go into hiding and fend for themselves. Ronald was one of these people. From his home, he kept his .357 Colt Python at ready. Within five hours, the city was over run, the military being completely defeated, or retreated, in that area. In the next two hours, the Combine stopped attacking, and the Earth was under Combine control.
Seattle became City 32. Ronald was proccessed, along with the remainder of the citizens of Seattle, as a citizen of the Universal Union. He was given his citizen uniform, and his CID Card. Ronald lived in City 32 for a year.
In 2016, Ronald was transferred to City 45(by plane//if its canon// accross the atlantic to City 14, then by train to City 45). In the trainstation at City 14, he saw an ad for the Civil Workers Union. He saw how they gave stabilizing employment opportunities for everyone. He was interested in applying.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:14:04 AM by Purple »

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ronald Trumph's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 10:48:23 PM »
Accepted.
Interview was finished. Welcome to the CWU.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 02:08:00 PM by Rainbow Dash - Adam S »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal