Author Topic: Heavy/Dark Music (Screamo, Heavy Metal, etc)  (Read 3934 times)

Offline Black Elf

• View Profile
    • Awards
Heavy/Dark Music (Screamo, Heavy Metal, etc)
« on: January 13, 2012, 08:37:05 PM »
Band names: Rage against the Machine, Asking Alexandira, Born of Osiris, Shoot the girl first, Years since the Storm, Heaven shall burn, Lamb of God, Devil wears Parada

Post good bands related to subject or video's.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Black Elf

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Heavy/Dark Music (Screamo, Heavy Metal, etc)
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 12:50:48 AM »
+Support for female lead singer.

Offline SkeptiK

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2012, 07:09:40 AM »
How in the fuck do you listen to this utter shit?

Lyrics : GARAHAHRHAHRHARHAHHRHHRHAHRAHRHAHAHHAHAHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GHAHGHAHHEHAHRAHRHARHAHRAHRHAHRHAHRHRAHrHHRH "Something legible" AHAHRHARHAHRHAHDHAGGGGAGAHHGGHAHGHHAHGHAHGAHGHAHGHAH (Heavy strumming of the guitar.) GAGHAHGHAHGHAHGHAHGHAGHAHGAHG
Burning Bullet: you're stupid
Burning Bullet: i was in cg
Burning Bullet: before cg

Offline Titan

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2012, 07:19:53 AM »
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 09:30:09 AM by Titan »

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2012, 12:16:17 PM »
Fucking love Lab of God! My brother is off to see Asking Alexandria tomorrow. Can't say i'm too keen on them myself, but when one of their songs came on in a club last night it was fucking amazing lol.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline Heavy

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2012, 04:17:27 PM »

Lyrics : GARAHAHRHAHRHARHAHHRHHRHAHRAHRHAHAHHAHAHRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GHAHGHAHHEHAHRAHRHARHAHRAHRHAHRHAHRHRAHrHHRH "Something legible" AHAHRHARHAHRHAHDHAGGGGAGAHHGGHAHGHHAHGHAHGAHGHAHGHAH (Heavy strumming of the guitar.) GAGHAHGHAHGHAHGHAHGHAGHAHGAHG

I feel the complete same way. Rock and some metal is fine, but when you get to the point where it just screaming with one or two legible lines, then it's not even good.

Offline tics

• The Artist Formerly Known as Ricky
  • Developer
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 05:09:01 PM »

I feel the complete same way. Rock and some metal is fine, but when you get to the point where it just screaming with one or two legible lines, then it's not even good.

It's always audible (legible has to do with writing) if you actually care to listen. I'm not a huge heavy metal or screamo fan, but certain bands like Made of Hate are good.
Live free or die

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2012, 12:16:45 AM »
System of a Down all the way, its like between metal/rock.  SOTD For Lyfe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWdOsOQrT3M

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2012, 12:39:48 AM »

It's always audible (legible has to do with writing) if you actually care to listen. I'm not a huge heavy metal or screamo fan, but certain bands like Made of Hate are good.
Its audible the moment you turn on the speakers and hear the loud, or preferably faint static. And it all goes downhill after that when it comes to metal. I mean, they say maybe 3-4 *comprehensible* words
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal