Author Topic: What are the correct prices?  (Read 2011 times)

Offline Mafungo

• View Profile
    • Awards
What are the correct prices?
« on: January 12, 2012, 09:03:21 PM »
I noticed many of the things associated with VIP and Gold have different prices, what is the correct price for each, thank you for reading.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What are the correct prices?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 08:53:35 AM »
Don't listen to what people say.

The CORRECT prices can be found here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?page=donations

Just click around there.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline TristanOfTheRawr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 10:02:11 PM »
I'm confused when I look under VIP it says that it is 10$, but when I look under the HLRP it says that it is 20$ for VIP. I'm wondering which one is it specifically for HLRP.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 07:18:49 AM »
I'm confused when I look under VIP it says that it is 10$, but when I look under the HLRP it says that it is 20$ for VIP. I'm wondering which one is it specifically for HLRP.

Where does it say that its 20 dollars for VIP? The prices you should always pay attention to is this page: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

Those are always the up-to-date prices and when you hit the "Order" button, that is how much you will pay. Remember to purchase the VIP one in the top if you are going to donate for VIP, don't hit the VIPGOLD unless you are already a VIP.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline TristanOfTheRawr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 03:10:21 PM »
It says it's 20 dollars when you look under the benifits of the games, it just threw me off a little but thanks for clearing it up.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal