Author Topic: John Carson Un-PK  (Read 3841 times)

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
John Carson Un-PK
« on: January 09, 2012, 03:53:40 PM »
Steam Name: jimmygamer
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:32734308
Character Name: John Carson
Admin who issued PK: Abbot
Reason for Un-PK: The Reason for the un-pk is because i was Pked for an OOC mistake, in whitch Abbot responded, "Everybody makes mistakes" I was Pked for fake loyilist armband, because an error with the system said i had 0 points when i had 6. This was also proven in OOC, and then again Abbot replied "John, just go make a new Char. Its not a big deal." This made me a bit annyoyed because Abbot was treating this like i LOL-made a character, when i have had this character for a long time.

Hope this mistake can be solved
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: John Carson Un-PK
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2012, 03:56:10 PM »
Denied, asking for your appeal to be reviewed right after you post it is not allowed.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 04:20:07 PM »
He made a tiny mistake by saying "Read it".
Besides, his PK was placed because of an OOC GLITCH (Not mistake, but glitch.)

Unlocked and moved back to open appeals for discussion,
Here is my input:

I've heard that there was a glitch that sometimes people got their CID reset, which means their points got reset as well.
His character physical description said: Loyalist armband with the number 6 on it.
His DATA said he had 06 loyalist points as well.
This cannot be a coincidence, hence this can be used as evidence that he is not lying.

Before I fully overrule this decision, I'll await other HL2RP SA's input.

No one accept or deny this but me or another GLOBAL SA or higher rank until more HL2RP SA's posted.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:27:33 PM by Nicknero1405 »
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »
The entire situation was handled in-character and was amputated for Level 1 Violation of False Armband by 312 in the treatment room. It was an In-Character mistake so it was still an amputation for it.

Next, you started making up stories for your character, and lying about stuff, like saying you've had it since August 2010 then changing your story constantly. Then you tried telling us everything before was your brother, not you and then started flaming after.

This is already a -support from me.

Also Nick, do not delete posts again. You have no right to do so like that.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2012, 04:30:50 PM »
Please note: I was just banned for Lying because this situation got out of control to the point lots of people were making me mad. No, i do not have a younger brother, i was just tired of getting yelled at by people to shut up. People must understand that when under pressure its hard to try to do the right thing.

EDIT:
So you just told us that you can Pk someone because of an OOC glitch. Thats like someone's car going fliing because of a glitch, and then they are banned for the people that it hit.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:34:02 PM by jimmygamer »

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2012, 04:33:43 PM »
And no, you was not banned. I had to kick you for changing your story constantly in OOC chat, lying in OOC chat, flaming, making up the 'It was my sibling before' story then flaming us again. It was a warning kick.

Offline ghostface killah

• Anime King
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2012, 04:34:25 PM »
Okay, you where in RDT the CMD though you where trying to get a ration the second time.I saw that you had a loyalist armband on you, i asked you to apply so you did.Checked /points like i should.What do i see 0 points.So i obviously have to amputate you for a level 1 verdict.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2012, 04:36:01 PM »
And no, you was not banned. I had to kick you for changing your story constantly in OOC chat, lying in OOC chat, flaming, making up the 'It was my sibling before' story then flaming us again. It was a warning kick.
Oh, thought it was a ban since it had a lot of things in it.

But still, OOC things can't be dealt with ICly

Okay, you where in RDT the CMD though you where trying to get a ration the second time.I saw that you had a loyalist armband on you, i asked you to apply so you did.Checked /points like i should.What do i see 0 points.So i obviously have to amputate you for a level 1 verdict.

This was never your fault. There was just a glitch. you shooting me was just you not knowing what happned
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 04:38:07 PM by jimmygamer »

Offline Veran120

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 04:36:50 PM »

Did you even bother to check /viewdata? If a player played on CG BEFORE the /points system was introduced and then wasn't on for a while, he still had points in /viewdata, not transferred to /points.

I want an answer, did you check /viewdata?
HL2RP Characters
UU.C45.SeC.58466 | ALIVE | City 45 | "If you fail me, better for you if you commit suicide." | Theme: [Click]
Zoey 'Angel' Talke | ALIVE | City 45 | "Oh really?" | Theme: [Click]
Valerie 'Val' Anderson | ALIVE | Outlands | *grin* | Theme: [Click]

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2012, 04:39:00 PM »

Did you even bother to check /viewdata? If a player played on CG BEFORE the /points system was introduced and then wasn't on for a while, he still had points in /viewdata, not transferred to /points.

I want an answer, did you check /viewdata?
Someone else did in OOC, but Abbot still said not to give me my char back

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2012, 04:40:22 PM »
Acctually, what I said was to make an unPK appeal, which you did.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2012, 04:42:33 PM »
Acctually, what I said was to make an unPK appeal, which you did.
So why are you still denying this? You told me multiple times to make one, so i did, and you deny it, even though you told me to do this?

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2012, 04:48:18 PM »
It was the fact it was an in-character mistake and the situation was handled in-character. You were amputated for a Level 1 in the RDT Treatment Room, which means you are PK'd. It was also because OOC was being clogged up with this situation which then it can be dicussed here.

I've told Nick I will talk to him about this in 10 minutes, so I hope to end it with the chat and come to the verdict.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2012, 04:53:42 PM »
It was the fact it was an in-character mistake and the situation was handled in-character. You were amputated for a Level 1 in the RDT Treatment Room, which means you are PK'd. It was also because OOC was being clogged up with this situation which then it can be dicussed here.

I've told Nick I will talk to him about this in 10 minutes, so I hope to end it with the chat and come to the verdict.
Yes, but i was amputataed because of an OOC mistake

SO then you delt with it in an OOC matter that was wroung

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2012, 04:55:18 PM »
After a quick chat with Jimmygamer and Abbott on steam, we came to the decision to accept this PK appeal, and transfer the points.

Moving and locking.

Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal