Author Topic: Error on the forum?  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Error on the forum?
« on: January 28, 2012, 08:41:08 PM »
Hey guys, something weird is happening. Sometimes when i am on the forum, i get an odd error screen claiming that i am posing as a major search engine and wont let me on. here is the error:

Error 403

We're sorry, but we could not fulfill your request for /index.php?action=forum on this server.

An invalid request was received. You claimed to be a major search engine, but you do not appear to actually be a major search engine.

Your technical support key is: adf5-386f-f118-2195

You can use this key to fix this problem yourself.

If you are unable to fix the problem yourself, please contact the WEBMA5TER and be sure to provide the technical support key shown above.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Error on the forum?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2012, 10:06:55 PM »
Could you provide what web browser you're using and the version of said browser?

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2012, 07:14:20 PM »
It happens on any browser, no matter what, and sometimes it will not let me post.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 08:48:59 PM »
We think we've solved this. Please tell us if you continue experiencing the problem.

Offline Ace

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2012, 10:04:00 PM »
I've been getting this problem very often as well. I use Opera. I haven't tried using any other browsers, but from what OP said it would still do the same thing.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal