Author Topic: I do not want to see this again in Outland rp... EVER  (Read 9086 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I do not want to see this again in Outland rp... EVER
« on: July 30, 2011, 02:08:28 AM »
I just witnessed two people mugging others like it's fucking OCRP. I mean come on... why the fuck are we mugging eachother?

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I do not want to see this again in Outland rp... EVER
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 02:22:50 AM »
Because not all characters are morally sound... Just because you escape to the outlands doesn't mean you're a saint.
o7

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 03:18:45 AM »
Because not all characters are morally sound... Just because you escape to the outlands doesn't mean you're a saint.
Like Nikolai said "It's out of the canon" but it isn't against the rules. I mean, once is cool, but i've seen it happen way too many times for srs rp.

Offline SaoulZod

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 06:48:34 PM »
Extreme situation with repressed people in it.

Not everyone is going to be cool headed about it.

you ban me for such bad reason u just cant understand the level of depth i roleplay on i am just far better roleplayer than u lol play half life 2 and then come back 2 this server plz
*sigh*
chunkeymonkey79: please get the entire CG community and uproot Saoul and RTLK
Thanks, Chunkey.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 06:57:16 PM »
Like Nikolai said "It's out of the canon" but it isn't against the rules. I mean, once is cool, but i've seen it happen way too many times for srs rp.

you think that outlands server is canon? lol.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 07:19:03 PM »
Another reason why it should be restricted to whitelisted players.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2011, 07:24:36 PM »
It'll never happen.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2011, 07:29:01 PM »
It'll never happen.

fight fight fight!

On a serious note, this is truly FAIL RP at its best, and should never happen. Did gordan freeman ever encounter mugging and shit.
NO!
Everyone is too busy running or hiding from the combine to do that shit, now i hope i never see this shit or have this shit happen to me!

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »
Some guys who said they were part of the official rebel group earlier took over an entire part of outlands and started mugging everyone..

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2011, 05:05:31 PM »
Did gordan freeman ever encounter mugging and shit.
NO!

because he was gordon fucking freeman

herp
o7

Offline Col. Avalanche

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2011, 05:17:59 PM »
Well I'm slightly offended by all this commotion caused by simple, very detailed, roleplay. I was one of the muggers that you are attempting to describe and blame for the FailRP, as it seems. I will state that the mugging is fully roleplayed, and very realistic, if you have a problem with it, then it's your own problem. I would refuse to believe that the Outlands at the times in which we play at wouldn't have muggers. There will always be thieves and muggers, anywhere you go. In the Outlands, there is a greater despiration for commodities, as they could be pawned and exchanged for food, and other scenerios like so. I, however, have seen some people FailRP in the mugging scenerio. Upon being held at gunpoint, or surrounded, they refuse to co-operate, and give the "I don't give a fuck if I die" attitude. Or: they just disconnect. I want you to understand, that as muggers we are taking the risk too. We risk being ICly outcasted by the surrounding parties, aswell as risk getting PKed upon RPed death.

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2011, 05:22:28 PM »
Did gordan freeman ever encounter mugging and shit.
NO!

because he was gordon fucking freeman

herp

Your a Durp.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2011, 09:53:05 PM »
Some guys who said they were part of the official rebel group earlier took over an entire part of outlands and started mugging everyone..
Official resistance is organized. They were frauds. There are only 2 members currently ready to play in outlands. They have vests if they're outside the HQ at all times. Otherwse, we don't mug people...

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
Official resistance is organized. They were frauds. There are only 2 members currently ready to play in outlands. They have vests if they're outside the HQ at all times. Otherwse, we don't mug people...

I second this.
goodmorrow

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2011, 01:22:44 AM »
Unfortunately crime, even petty muggings, are apart of life. And un-doubtedly apart of canon.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal