Author Topic: <::||RCT.713 Private Logs||::>  (Read 2682 times)

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
<::||RCT.713 Private Logs||::>
« on: May 18, 2011, 05:28:04 PM »

Unit: 713
                                                  SQUAD: Uniform
                                             Clearance: Recruit
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 00000001
Text:
I was accepted to the Combine Civil Authority today. I recieved a brief tour of nexus from a Gear OfC, who seemed quite okay, to be honest. I then went onto do my basic training, but the DvL dissappeared for some reason. I met a fresh recruit today too, who seemed a little tense. Forgot his digits, but that doesn't matter.

I was ordered to go on patrol by the Divisional Leader of Gear, and did so. It was a busy late-night, there were tons of people outside the Combine Civil Housing and Nexus, which lead me and other units to constantly make them isolate. It can get annoying sometimes, but we do what we have to do to maintain the sociostabillity. A couple of civvies were amputated for climbing the watchtowers, stupid and pathetic little beings.. I was also approached by another civvie who said that I'm not a human! Pathetic..

The whole day was mostly about running around the place, trying to isolate suspicious civvies from each other. Near the end of my shift I recieved a tip about rebels, but I simply ignored it.

That's all for today, to be honest. Nothing else to add.

Back to stasis..

Saving File under Log: 04320934
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C45.UNIFORM-RCT.713)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
HL2RP Characters

Leonard C. Kensington / C18.MPF.ECHO-RCT.56752
A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||RCT.713 Private Logs||::>
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »

Clearance: Recruit
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 00000002
Text:
The past day has been really busy. I have managed to get three trainings done. All of that - in one day!
They were quite stressful but I managed. Ugh.

The citizens are really getting on my nerves sometimes. It's a weird thing. I was one of them, just a couple of days ago, and now I'm a superior CCA officer, an enormous change. During a training, we recieved an OID call from 192. A woman shot at the checkpoint then ran into the building. We arrived at the scene, and entered the building with the permission of DvL-240. We then tied here, and searched the rest of the building. No one else was inside. We detained her and brought her to the 'treatment center'. I dragged her all the way to there after knocking her out, I put her into a chair, and after a brief talk with the woman; a laser erupted from the ceilling. It ripped the fabric and the flesh of the woman, blood was everywhere... - a weird thing is that I felt nothing. No empathy or sadness.. like nothing had happened.

I then returned to patrol, where I issued a minor beating to the citizen for breaking the sociostabillity of the city. I had then recieved the basic firearms training, which wasn't as easy as I expected it to be. Then, I returned to patrol. After a brief patrol, I had done the breaching training. I was a P1, it was hard, but I managed to get it done.

To sum yesterday up.. it was busy as hell.

Saving File under Log: 00000002
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C45.Uniform-Rct.713)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

HL2RP Characters

A 28-year-old former MIT engineer and computer scientist, currently a recruit in the Metropolice Force.

Lilith Wright
A 23-year-old former biomedical scientist; currently an intern at the Citizen Hospital of City 18.

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 01:12:05 PM »
// Very nice, i enjoyed reading it - However...

More and more recruits seems to lose all sympathy for citizens, very early. How you roleplay is your choice, but actually having sympathy for them IC offers some good roleplaying opporturnities and experiences too.

Offline DeathByKittens

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 01:36:41 PM »
// Yeah IKR They're all doing a 192

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 02:40:32 PM »
// Heres what you are as a recruit. You're a citizen in a uniform with a metal electric rod and enough training to help you know what to do. You have no field experience whatsoever and are probably mortified at what goes on behind the scenes.

Offline eaaaa

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 04:57:46 AM »

Clearance: RCT.
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 003
Text: For some odd reason, I can barely remember Friday. Maybe because it was too stressful, it wasn't the best shift either, and because of that, I'll just get straight into what had happened yesterday.

After I had started my shift, I met 040, who was stood outside Nexus. We had a talk about divisions and such. This was breaken up when RAZOR came and told us to patrol. I mainly tried to remain calm and 'nice' to the citizens. I didn't shout at them like any other recruit would do. Especially for no reason.

Okay, right. I respect the citizens and don't really get in their way; only if I have to. And how do they pay back? They try to murder me! Why don't they attempt to murder other recruits? Recruits that are too abusive and such. After this had happened, I didn't even want to listen or speak to citizens..

The whole day was full of anti-citizens, trying to break into sector six. All of them were, obviously, amputated. Though I didn't want to look at their bodies, I had to.. well, anyway. I was approaching the side of the trainstation, when dispatch notifie, the overwatch got out of Nexus. I was scared as hell, but knew that I couldn't retreat to Nexus unless we were ordered to. And then, we saw them. There was a lot of them. Really, my instintcs told me to get my pistol out and shoot at them - oh and boy, did I comply. Though I quickly ran out of bullets. We then had orders to retreat back to nexus. And, we somehow managed to defeat the exogen. What a day...

Saving File under Log: 003
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved
(Name. Ex: CCA.C45.UNIFORM-RCT.713)
Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
HL2RP Characters

Lilith Wright

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2011, 10:25:25 AM »
// When you were talking about divisions and such with 040 I was eavesdropping XD

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 02:53:10 PM »
// WHY THE FUCK DO RECRUITS HAVE PISTOLS!!!?!!?!? IT'S NOT IN THEIR LOADOUT, EVEN IF YOU COMPLETE FIREARMS TRAINING, YOU DO NOT USE IT.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2011, 03:07:41 PM »
// WHY THE FUCK DO RECRUITS HAVE PISTOLS!!!?!!?!? IT'S NOT IN THEIR LOADOUT, EVEN IF YOU COMPLETE FIREARMS TRAINING, YOU DO NOT USE IT.

// They have it for mingerunners and punchwhores.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2011, 03:09:05 PM »
// He used it IC.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal