Author Topic: Skyrim Headless Horseman and other Easter Eggs.  (Read 3422 times)

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
Skyrim Headless Horseman and other Easter Eggs.
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:00:40 PM »
Has anyone found him yet? I hear he stops around Hamvir's Rest. I've been chasing him ever since I left the starting zone, never to find him. If you know his travel pattern (quite the enigma) Or ^^^^^^^^^^ where he travels most other than the area above, tell me. Really elusive, quite the opposite of the Giant Mudcrab that's
Spoiler for Hiden:
is in the sea at the shores around Dawnstar to Winterhold, yes I'm talking the one that's as big as Dragonsreach. He just comes right out of the water and kills you. If you have any other Easter Eggs to share, not including the Alice in Wonderland reference during the Mind in The Madness (Sheogorath) quest with the little tea party and like in Oblivion, Wabbajack. (Think Jabberjunkie or whatever the big dragon thing was called).
Click to see the original size.

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Skyrim Headless Horseman and other Easter Eggs.
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 04:35:54 PM »
I have never heard of any of these Easter eggs, but I know that the giant crab is actually a mod.

The only Easter egg I have ever heard of was the book that turns to a bucket.
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline deleted

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 05:49:57 PM »
And the Pac-Man easter egg in Endon's House?

Offline Batman1337

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 06:28:09 PM »
I know that there is a link looking body in helgen i forget where though also there is a dancing skeleton in sovngarde

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2012, 06:40:05 PM »
There is an Easter egg reffering to Minecraft, at the tip of the throat of the world there is a pickaxe next to abunch of orchanium veins named the "Notched Pickaxe", reffering to the creator of the game "Notch".
There is also the "Let me guess, someone stole your  sweet roll" Easter egg reffering to fallout 3 in which at your birthday Butch steals the sweet roll you get from that old lady.
Lol in trying to remember more, I know a bunch of Fallout:NV ones if you would like to know those? :P
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2012, 06:55:42 PM »
There is an Easter egg reffering to Minecraft, at the tip of the throat of the world there is a pickaxe next to abunch of orchanium veins named the "Notched Pickaxe", reffering to the creator of the game "Notch".
There is also the "Let me guess, someone stole your  sweet roll" Easter egg reffering to fallout 3 in which at your birthday Butch steals the sweet roll you get from that old lady.
Lol in trying to remember more, I know a bunch of Fallout:NV ones if you would like to know those? :P

Just like to point out (for teh lolz) the fallout 3 sweet roll bit was a refernece to Morrowind. In the beggining bit to decide your class you can take a test (like the G.O.A.T exam) and one of the questions is about how you respond to someone trying to steal your sweet roll. It has been a running meme as such throughout the elderscrolls games and ofc fallout 3.
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2012, 08:12:06 AM »
I have seen the headless horsemen, you can't interact with him I have tried... Maybe there's a spell.

Offline MrCoconutKitty

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2012, 04:12:26 PM »
I personally like the multiple king Arthur references, like the sword in the stone and the lady in the lake. I'm just a history nerd like that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal