Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 77361 times)

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #330 on: December 28, 2012, 01:03:25 AM »
The Unit snaps his view towards the voice, noticing the small female standing behind the counter, he eyes the pistol aimed towards him. "<:: Not only will that round have a hard time killing me, but you would die before I you lowered your pistol, due to my friend behind me. Also, if you end up injuring me, the entire Over-watch force stationed in this area would bare down on this pathetic building. So, do you feel the need to shoot me now? If I wanted to cause harm, don't you think I would've sent an entire squad of Over-watch Elites instead of coming here myself?"

He moves his gaze to the vortigaunt, seeing no danger, he moves his gaze back to the female, awaiting her response.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #331 on: December 28, 2012, 01:08:41 AM »
The vortigaunt turns slightly as the trench-coat unit speaks, his heartrate skipping a beat as the unit gazes at him, before looking at Layla, who he must of been speaking to. The vortigaunt looks towards the female aswell, curious about her response.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #332 on: December 28, 2012, 01:23:39 AM »
** Layla's Firearm sinks slowly down, halfway between the unit and the hardwood **

"If you didn't come to kill, then why are you here."
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #333 on: December 28, 2012, 01:51:13 AM »
The Unit chuckles for a few seconds in response to the female, "<:: Why? Because I can. Last time I came here, I only stayed for a few minutes, chatted with some strange man wearing an old Kevlar vest. I was looking for a more interesting encounter then the usual interactions I have with a 'free person'. Does that answer your question, female?"
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #334 on: December 28, 2012, 02:03:13 AM »
**Razors' icy tone remains stead-fast as she continues to address the unit. **

"You think that we are going to stand by and let you interrogate us."
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #335 on: December 28, 2012, 02:11:06 AM »
He cocks his head to the side, slightly confused at the statement, "<:: How would I interrogate you when it's just me and an Elite verse an entire village filled of armed citizens? Even if I did come here to 'interrogate' you, I wouldn't go about it by driving through a village with an APC and merely walking into the Inn."
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #336 on: December 28, 2012, 02:51:30 AM »
Jennifer Hanson strolls in through the door of the Inn chewing on a chunk of antlion meat, oblivious to the presence of the unit.

Say, guys, I was wo- holy shit, shit, shit!

Quickly goes for her weapon, thrusting out her makeshift knife from her pocket. She backs up, slightly outside. After noticing the stragne 'peace' of the moment, she narrows her eyes.

Er, what's going on here?

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #337 on: December 28, 2012, 02:56:37 AM »
** Razors steps out of the shadows, revealing her entire physique; She has unkempt, matte black hair hanging out over her brow, and wears a battered leather winter-jacket. Her 9mm now rests by her side, evidently content about the unit's presence. **

"You aren't wanted here. If you wanted to go somewhere to probe around at locals, you should've gone someplace less hostile. I think you should leave..."
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #338 on: December 28, 2012, 03:03:11 AM »
The tall Unit glances at the new comer, putting her off as small fry, he ignores her presence and turns back to the small female, "<:: If you want me to leave so badly, why don't you come over here and push me out, small one?"
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #339 on: December 28, 2012, 03:20:22 AM »
** Layla glowers, stubbornly spits words out between her teeth as she glares at the floor. The comments on her size seem to have effected her very much. **

"You say that like you know I won't."
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #340 on: December 28, 2012, 03:52:19 AM »
The Unit sees he hit the nail on the head, "<:: I'm sure someone of your height... I'm guessing four-foot-two, could be able to do such a feat to someone as tall and broad as me, no? I know you won't because you're scared of me, as is the vortigaunt next to you and the new-comer female. I couldn't really give a care in the world to Mr. redneck above me, however. It seems that you have a height complex. I could fix that if you give me the chance."
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #341 on: December 28, 2012, 03:58:58 AM »
** Layla says nothing. Her eyes burn down at the hardwood floor, her entire body trembling in anger. Finally she reaches a breaking point, hurtling across the floor and throwing all 90 pounds of herself against the unit. While not enough to make any significant progress towards shoving him away, her vigor and rage would prove an intimidating enough factor for any individual, unit or no. **
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #342 on: December 28, 2012, 04:29:12 AM »
The Unit stands there as she vaults over the counter, slightly surprised as she hits him with her full strength. He doesn't budge. He looks down from his height of seven-foot-two, the black lenses now very clear as they lock onto the female below him. "<:: Cute. While you probably expected me to at least move my foot back to balance myself, I weigh close four-hundred pounds. Your little body won't even dent my pinkie toe let alone push me over."

The Unit simply stands there, waiting for her to get away from him.

C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #343 on: December 28, 2012, 05:09:56 AM »
Layla continues to push against him, eventually exerting the remainder of her energy with a single frustrated scream before backing up into the lobby. Her hair clings to her brow and in front of her eyes from the sweat of the ordeal, and her hand shakily clutches her pistol. While clearly not appreciating being spoken down to in such a childish fashion, she manages to spit out a few final words before retreating towards the basement.

"Enjoy the hospitality of the inn... though you might find it lacking."
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #344 on: December 28, 2012, 05:23:39 AM »
The Unit now turns his attention to the girl with the knife, "<:: Shall you continue to stand there with that toy or actually speak any sense, girl?"
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal