Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 77429 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #315 on: December 27, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »
**Edwin winces to hear the APC's recent movements before turning back to Ali**

"Sounds like it stopped- Maybe it's still going, I'm not sure. We should hide?"

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #316 on: December 27, 2012, 09:09:15 PM »
Beans turns to Layla, pumping the grip and chambering a shell. He sidesteps against the wall next to the window, letting his shotgun fall idly to his side, his free hand resting on the RDG-5 fragmentation grenade clipped into the belt loop of his pants.

Wait for them to come out, I reckon.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 09:12:38 PM by Tray ? ???° ???? ???°? »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #317 on: December 27, 2012, 09:33:35 PM »
** Ali bites her bottom lip nervously, exchanging a quick glance towards Edwin before whispering out an anxious answer **

"I... I don't know. Matt or Eli usually direct people during raids... I don't know what to do."
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #318 on: December 27, 2012, 09:39:06 PM »
The echoing engine of the armored beast turns off, the growling halting nearly instantly, the village suddenly becoming quiet. The back hatch of the vehicle opens, two figures stepping out, one clad in a black trench-coat and another wearing the armor of an Over-watch Elite. The first figure towers over the Elite, both moving towards the entrance to the Inn, their heavy footsteps moving closer and closer to the main entrance.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #319 on: December 27, 2012, 09:49:12 PM »
**Edwin hears the loud thudding footsteps outside, deciding it is definitely not a welcome refugee to the Inn, he attempts to grab Ali's hand and lead her to the safety of the room down the hall.**

"Nope! Not good, come along, we're going with the hide plan."

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #320 on: December 27, 2012, 09:59:17 PM »
Beans takes a quick peek out the window, lifting his shotgun up and shifting his gaze to Layla, slowly backing up the stairs.

I'd get the fuck away from that door while I radio for some help...

Beans quickly turns, rushing up the stairs as Edwin and Ali scurry away. He pulls his radio from his waistband, pushing down the PTT button.

Beefy, Meaty, Oldie, anyone, get the fuck to the inn.

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #321 on: December 27, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »
** Ali protests about waiting for Matt or Ali as she's lead away by Edwin, but in such a struggle to keep up with him, most of her words cannot be completely deciphered. **

** Layla props her arm up onto the counter, adjusting her eye-level to that of the monocular. She peers through the lens, analyzing the two agents outside the Armored Personal Carrier; heavily armored, and probably equally experienced, not to mention well armed. She slinks back below the counter, whispering her observations to Nate and Beans. **

"Two units, one in a trench-coat, the other one looks to be an Elite. Where the fuck are Matt and Eli?"

** Meaty swigs down the remainder of his whiskey; about a third of a bottle. He looks down at the sleeping woman below him with a cheeky grin, before he hears Beans' voice over the radio **

Meaty barks into the radio: This better be real fuckin' important Beansies. I'm with a lady, ye know."
I'm a fag

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #322 on: December 27, 2012, 11:09:33 PM »
The Over-watch Elite pushes open the door, stepping inside the Inn, he wears pristine white armor with a blue armband, a C.E.G insignia on his chest shows he is a member of WARDEN. The Elite holds the standard issue Pulse Rifle, worn to the point where it is purely the steel underneath the dull-grey paint of the weapon. As the Elite steps inside the Inn, he makes way for the much taller figure. As the figure walks in, the trench-coat slaps against the back of his boots, dirt flaking off the bottom edge of the dark fabric. The figure holds in his hands another Pulse Rifle, this one painted purely a navy-blue, no traces of the grey underneath is shown. Shoved into his belt is an old .357 magnum, use is shown across it's exterior, dried blood on the very tip of the barrel. The figure wears a uniform unlike no other, the bone-white face-plate stands out, black eye lenses embedded in it's surface, the metal grill protruding where the mouth would be. The figure halts in the center of the room, his Pulse Rifle resting idly against his stomach, the Elite doing the same. The figure glances around the room, merely remaining silent and waiting.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #323 on: December 27, 2012, 11:35:56 PM »
Ori hears the heavy footsteps of the OTA and the Unit, side-steps to the nearest wall facing the main doors, while pulling his 9MM to check for ammo. It is empty.
He stays there for a few seconds, waiting to hear the heavy footsteps.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

« Reply #324 on: December 27, 2012, 11:53:35 PM »
Matt spots the units moving in to the inn, he quickly sings his hunting rifle and draws his revolver still looking for a good vantage point.
Slowly he grabs the radio and speaks in to it in a soft and clam manner. "I'm here. Give me intel."
As he moves with the radio in one hand and the revolver in the other he pulls the hammer back looking for a way to get them out of there.
Slowly he gets behind the gas station slowly making his way closer and closer to the inn, Mind clear and hand steady, he was ready to kill.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #325 on: December 27, 2012, 11:57:01 PM »
Beans quickly leans over the banister of the balcony, aiming down at the elite with his Mossberg 500 shotgun, resting it on the banister as he speaks into his radio.

Some masks just walked in.

Beans clips the radio back in place, hoisting the shotgun back into both arms, his aim shifting between the two.

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #326 on: December 28, 2012, 12:32:43 AM »
The Unit moves his gaze upwards, the cold eyes fixed on Beans. He takes a step forward, sliding the Pulse Rifle over his shoulder, the leather sling halting it from moving towards the floor. He crosses his arms over his chest, "<:: You must be... Beans, if I am correct. The reports don't say much about you, bare a nickname and the fact you have some kind of robotic arm, but alas, you are known by me."
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #327 on: December 28, 2012, 12:36:09 AM »
Beans would keep his aim and stare upon the unit, contorting his lower jaw a bit.

You should probably hurry the fuck up an' leave. And most of the shit I did was in City Eight and City Eighteen about a year or two back... None of you fuckin' fancy new units would know much about me.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 12:38:24 AM by Tray ? ???° ???? ???°? »

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #328 on: December 28, 2012, 12:42:44 AM »
**Razors' skinny, 4'11'' frame is almost literally dwarfed by that of the unit, but nonetheless she stands from behind her cover of the counter, her Nine Millimeter Primed on the Unit's neck. Her thin, almost childish voice speaks from the shadows, but there's nothing innocent in her icy tone **

"He's no friend mine, but I'll kill the greater of two evils first."
I'm a fag

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #329 on: December 28, 2012, 12:59:07 AM »
The vortigaunt slowly stands from behind the counter, he stands idle next to Layla, his claws clench and unclench in a nervous and uneasy manner. The vortigaunt lightly shifts from side to side as he watches the two units, eyeing the elite more than the trench coated one.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal