Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 77255 times)

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #210 on: November 05, 2012, 08:40:16 PM »
Soon they arrive at the inn, pulling in the parking lot next to Violet's truck. Beans enters the inn, lighting up yet another cigarette and drinking another beer.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #211 on: November 05, 2012, 08:43:34 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Sorry guys. Was busy with comic con yesterday. I started reading but the website decided to shit a brick when I got to page 11. Then today I was busy all day with EMS shit so. Yeah sorry D:

Violet Collins

Rewind to my previous post...

During the course of Eli blowing the guards head off, Violet tends to both Scruffy and Jennifer. She ends up removing the antlion tooth from Jennifer's leg and cleaning out the wound, closing it shut. She also cleans and stitches up all the wounds on Scruffy and Jennifer. Violet cleans and sanitizes the antlion tooth and sets it in a small cardboard box, leaving it on the desk beside Jennifer's bed.
"Alright. Both of you get well. Don't move around too much. If you need to go downstairs, let me know. You /will/ need help if you want them wounds to heal nicely." she hesitates "And you /will/ want those wounds to heal nicely. Otherwise, you won't be able to survive out here much longer. Got it?" she walks over to Jessica, placing a finger on the box. "I thought you might want to keep this. A couple millimeters and the tooth would have punctured your posterior tibial artery. Or in layman's terms, you'd be dead in a matter of minutes. If any of you need me, just shout. I'll stay here." Violet smiles at the two, then leaves the upstairs room, heading downstairs to relax a little.

Current time...

Violet putters around the inn, helping Jessica and Scruffy when needed. She plays her harmonica every now and then, some to entertain the two injured, some to keep herself from getting lonely. She watches the weather clear up till the skies are blue. After grabbing a bite to eat, she picks up her radio.
"Simon. This is Violet. I have 2 patients here, 2nd floor of the inn. One female, breathing normally and conscious. She has a severe laceration on her right arm and multiple puncture wounds on her left leg. Both have been treated for, antibiotics and a mild analgesic have been administered at oh eight hundred this morning. Second patient is a male, breathing normally and conscious multiple puncture wounds and lacerations on the right arm, it has been treated. Patient is complaining about numbness in his fingers on the injured arm, I have issued antibiotics, a mild analgesic, and an anti-inflammatory at oh eight hundred this morning. Are you able to take these patients, or better yet move your patients up here?" She finishes the call, waiting for a reply.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 10:10:20 PM by Statua [CMD] »

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2012, 08:47:15 PM »
Keiji hops out the car, walking into the Inn behind Beans. He hangs his left arm by his side and is gently rubbing on the front of his left forearm with his right hand, through the hoodie.

"Is there, uh...is there still a doc in here? I may actually need some help..."

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #213 on: November 05, 2012, 08:55:38 PM »
Snatch hops out of the truck, Shivering and tensed, Still muttering the tune, It's as if he is terrified of Something or someone?

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #214 on: November 05, 2012, 08:57:09 PM »
Beans nods, Talk to Violet or Oldie on the radio.

Meanwhile, Scruffy is laying on his bed, his fingers numb. He grabs his bag with his uninjured arm, pulling out a pipe of sorts. Any beat cop would be able to tell it would be used to smoke methamphetamine. He reaches into the bag again, pulling out a plastic bag full of small blue fragments of crystal meth. He picks a rather average sized crystal from the bag, and drops it into the pipe, facing away from Jennifer. He holds a lighter under the pipe, letting the rock melt a bit as he takes a drag through the pipe, shuddering a bit.
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #215 on: November 05, 2012, 09:00:36 PM »
Beef goes up to Beans and says,

Got a spare for me? After all of this I could use it. Oh I also found the rations, thank god for that. Would've been a pain in the ass looking for stiffs during the storm.

He smiles at his brother.

"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #216 on: November 05, 2012, 09:06:31 PM »
Keiji rolls up his left sleeve. All up his forearm is a deep gash, with the edges of it beginning to turn a yellowish-greenish, he stares at it for a second before cringing for a second and shaking his head, leaning against a wall.

"Fuck, this is really starting to hurt...Any doc in here?!"

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #217 on: November 05, 2012, 09:11:04 PM »
Snatch hurries up-stairs and hops onto the rails then jumps to the wooden log holding the roof up, Some pieces of wood fly off when he lands, Still muttering the song.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #218 on: November 05, 2012, 09:11:48 PM »
Violet Collins

Violet holds the radio up to her ear. She hears someone requesting for medical help so she turns up her radio, walking over to the voice and listening to whatever Simon has to say. She notices the severe condition of the wound.
"Holy crap! When did this happen? It's all infected." She places a hand on his shoulder, guiding him toward the stairs. "We need to get you treated immediately."

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #219 on: November 05, 2012, 09:21:37 PM »
Keiji reluctantly lets the doctor lead him upstairs, trying to keep his cool.

"It's okay, I'll be fine...it was just one of those damn Antlions is all. I led a few of them off and, well...I'm not exactly faster than them to begin with..."

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #220 on: November 05, 2012, 09:27:28 PM »
Snatch is just sat there on the Wooden Binds above, Observing still chanting the tune and breathing heavily.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:29:24 PM by Texas »

Offline Lone Wanderer <??"?

• The one and only.
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #221 on: November 05, 2012, 09:32:28 PM »
As the strange man hops on to the roof, her clearly creates a large racket. Jennifer quickly unslings her bow, slidng an arrow along the string out of fear that there's another antlion. She quickly limps out the front door, pulling back along the string. She aims at the rooftop, squinting her eyes. As she notices the male figure, she sighs, but then squints again. Her expression turns slightly angered, and she pulls back a bit further on the string.

Hey, you! Gimme back my damned pistol!

Current Characters:
Abdul Sadek - Unregistered citizen, currently near City 18.
Monica Halleway - A seemingly crazy woman roaming the plaza.

Former HL2RP-Characters:
Jennifer Hanson - Former trader now involved with the Lambda Movement in City 17.
'091' - A former rogue medical unit now on the Combine Homeworld. Or is she?
Michael 'Y' Eloriga - A wanted criminal located in City 17, frequently spotted on rooftops.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2012, 09:52:30 PM »
Violet Collins

Violet quickly leads Keiji into the room with the patient beds. She glances at Snatch as she walks by, however being focused on her patient doesn't give him a second look. She sits Keiji down on one of the beds, examining his arm closely.
"You should have gotten this checked out right away. Don't move." She moves over to her ruck, opening the secondary zipper. She removes a pocket tackle box and an old stethoscope. She places the stethoscope around her neck and opens the tackle box, removing a small glass thermometer sealed in a plastic baggie. She puts a pair of rubber gloves on her hands and walks over to Keiji.
"I'm just going to check your vitals first." She places the thermometer in his mouth and checks his heart rate and breathing. She checks the thermometer after about 30 seconds which is reading 98.9°F.
"Hm. This could be far worse then expected." Violet takes the thermometer out of his mouth and places it back in the plastic baggie, leaving it on the counter beside the bed. She examines the laceration again.
"This will need some surgical cleaning. Alright then. We can do that. I hope." She takes the antibiotic pill bottle she used on her previous patients and shakes out 1 capsule into the lid, presenting it to Keiji.
"Take this for now. We'll get that wound cleaned up soon."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 09:54:11 PM by Statua [CMD] »

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »
Looks confused at first then remebers that it's her Pistol.

"Huh? Oh yeah, Your pistol.

He takes it out, And drops it down to her.

Dont point that fucking bow at me again, I hate those things.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #224 on: November 05, 2012, 10:00:14 PM »
Keiji lazily grabs the pill, putting it in his mouth, he pauses for a moment his mouth begins to hang open. The pill drops out and onto the floor and he begins to slump forward, his head hitting right below Violet's chest. He has effectively passed out, rendered unconscious.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal