Author Topic: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)  (Read 78881 times)

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Outlands' Inn (Downtime Roleplay Thread)
« Reply #150 on: November 04, 2012, 04:54:15 PM »
Keiji peers at Snatch and Eli, holding his arms out in shock.

"What, no credit for me? I lured those fuckers off of Eli so he /could/ get that chance."

Offline Egf_Adam

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #151 on: November 04, 2012, 04:55:23 PM »
Beef looks up after the loud gunshot to notice the antlions running away.

Carefully he walks to the door frame to see that they are indeed running away. Smiling at the dead Guardian.

Beef yells, That's right, run home to your holes you shit eating cockroaches

Not long before his adrenalin wears off, he begins to feel sick. Beef's head starts pounding and feels nauseous. He leans against the wall and vomits. He gets up and goes to look for Beans.

Hearing his radio message he relpies,

Beans, do you have my rations, I need 'em really bad.

"If horses could draw, they would draw their gods like horses." - Xenophanes

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #152 on: November 04, 2012, 05:41:33 PM »
Snatch looks up to Keiji

Yeah nice one about that and Beans! Any luck with Violet? Eli here fucked his wrist right up.

Offline Elions

• Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #153 on: November 04, 2012, 05:43:10 PM »
I owe you one, Keiji... That's for damn sure... Now mind helping me up?

Eli's clearly not in any condition to walk on his own with his leg bleeding and his wrist broken to shit. His flaregun is to his side, clearly broken. it looks like it'll need some serious repairs. The storm outside finally seems to subside as it becomes a light rain, thunder gone as well.

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #154 on: November 04, 2012, 05:45:49 PM »
Snatch looks back down to Eli and says

Oh yeah.

Snatch grabs Eli by his collar then attempts to pull him up and put Eli's arm around the back of his neck and pulls him into the Inn.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #155 on: November 04, 2012, 05:50:50 PM »
"I got this, Snatch, it's all good. Go find that Doc inside."

Keiji holsters his axe, raising his hood back over his head. He then hoists Eli up onto his shoulders in a fireman's pose, slowly but surely bringing him back inside and out of the rain.

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #156 on: November 04, 2012, 05:51:31 PM »
Simon Reilly

A raspy, hoarse voice, obviously short on breath, broadcasts over the public radio frequency:

"I've moved as much as my tools and equipment as I could to the barn across from the inn, to treat the injured. If any others expirienced in medicine could lend their hands, please do. There are a lot of injured out there.
I'm a fag

Offline Dixon

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2012, 05:56:08 PM »
Snatch takes out his Radio and pushes the button and asks:

Hey'o Doc! Mind if we bring up a wounded up there?

Offline Darkshifter98

• Flipper of Elephants
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2012, 06:04:41 PM »
The little headcrab peers out from under the stairs, the Antlions have ceased. Could the threat be gone? 34370 crawls out from under the stairs, his six little eyes blinking at different intervals as he adjusts to what little light is in the basement. He begins scurrying upstairs, out into the lobby (assuming the basement door was open), and marvels at the large corpse of the Antlion guard. He cautiously crawls up to it, letting out a taunt of a hiss, before circling around behind the counter, going outside. Before he can acknowledge anyone, 34370 climbs on the Guard's back, when he reaches the top, he releases a squeal of triumphant victory, clawing at the air with his front legs as a form of hoorah. He stands on top of the Guard, letting out a final hiss that could only be described as 'Thats right, don't mess with me', before hopping down, scurrying towards the group of people around Eli. Seeing him in the state he's in, the headcrab fears for the wellbeing of his... master? He stays a safe distance, but is clearly seen in the middle of the road just a few feet behind Eli.
\\\"Hold right bumper to flip... wait, what? How did you do that?\\\"

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #159 on: November 04, 2012, 06:06:28 PM »
Simon Reilly

Simon's crackly voice respond's to Snatch's question:

"Please do. Fill me in on the patient and their condition, so I can prepare."
I'm a fag

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #160 on: November 04, 2012, 06:12:36 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
I guess since Statua's afk, we're gonna have to use Frolie

Keiji hauls Eli over to Simon's little set up, his knees slightly shaking. He feels ready to collapse.

"His wrist is fucked, and his leg is just as dickered. Where you want me to set 'im?"

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #161 on: November 04, 2012, 06:17:05 PM »
Eli groans lightly, trying to sit up as Keiji helps him get to Simon

Easy there dammit... The wound doesn't need your help to make me feel more pain.

Meanwhile, Joanna's taking the Radio back to the second floor, sighing and making sure everything's still in place, looking back at the mess the whole attack left in the Inn

Man... We really got lucky...

She takes her time to radio that the Inn is safe now, but that people should still attempt to get to it for safety's sake.

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #162 on: November 04, 2012, 06:22:28 PM »
After setting Eli down, Keiji gives himself a few minutes to sit in a chair and relax, rolling up one of his sleeves and looking at the huge gash in his arm. He sighs, rolling it back down and hiding it from everyone; hoping the black color would hide any noticeable blood stain.

"I'm, uh...gonna take a walk around. See if there's any stragglers or if there's any of them fuckin' insects left. Anyone wanna go, or am I gonna be confined to the Inn?"

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #163 on: November 04, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »
Simon Reilly

Simon ushers Eli over to a cotton blanket that's been nailed down to the floor, setting his bag and cane down beside he. He looks over Eli's wrist first, identifying the initial risk of a broken bone disrupting blood circulation. He presses on Eli's wrist in a variety of places, pausing to listen for his reaction between each press. He momentarily looks up to Keiji before he goes:

"When someone subliminally favors their right side over their left, it hints at injury. Also, there's dried blood leading up from your thumb up your sleeve... Besides, I'd prefer you not going out alone, injured, through the valley. I saw Razors not too long ago; she's almost back at full strength."
I'm a fag

Offline Elions

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #164 on: November 04, 2012, 06:42:46 PM »
At first Simon doesn't get much response from Eli, but then one of the spots he feels out does it, making Eli yell in pain

Mother of f-! Don't press there!

Eli complains, fruitlessly really as he needs the medical care.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal