Author Topic: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications Cycle 2 ||::>  (Read 17078 times)

raymond

Re: <::|| Combine Civil Authority Applications Cycle 2 ||::>
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2011, 09:30:56 PM »
OOC Name: [CG]Killerbob

IC Character Name:Anthony Wagner

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.:   Anthony Wagner would want to join the forces of the Combine, to surve the City,Citizens, and the Combine Army. Also I would want to remove all un-civil behavior, and Resistance of City-18. Not only that I will sacerfice myself for the Citizens,Combine Army, and also City-18. I will never abuse a citizen, or another new officer in the combine army.I would do my dutys, to protect citizens, and the city. I will follow all combine tasks,procedeures and orders. I will never give up on any task,officer or test, that approaches me. I take being in the Combine Army seriously too. That is my I wish to be in the Combine Army.

2) Please detail your characters traits?: My traits are tollerant,patient, and very trust worthy. I'm also very cofident, of myself and others. I'm loyal, and will take orders, from any boss,adminsistrator or someone in high athourity. Highly responsible too.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
   I expect that the Combine Civil Authority, is stressing,busy and also tough. Anthony Wagner ( My in-game Character ) would like it, because he wants to obey the combine. Also help them in anyway that is possible for him to. Also Anthony Wagner wants to keep the city protected, and very civil. Not only that Anthony Wagner is against the Resistance Groups, and will not hesitate to kill.arrest, or beat any anti-citizens. I also expect a little bit of dis-respect, a lot of orders, and a ton of responseabillty.That is what I expect when if I join the Combine forces, and protect City18, and the citizens of City18.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words:   Anthony Wagner was born in a country land, far away from all the citys, and troubles.But as he grew up with his brother Boby ( Bob Ranson ).  They both had gotten along very very well, but their parents didn't.At the age of 8 for Anthony Wagner, his parents had been divorced.He was depressed, and felt ashamed.His brother had been separated, and they had never seen each other again. But when the combine had come, and take over the world ( in 7hrs ) him, and his brother had been excorted to City18. When they both had arrived they were extremly suprised. They both were loyalists, and wanted no part of trouble. But only one had felt like that, it was Anthony. The other one, Bob Ranson, was very sick of having to obey the combine, and resisted. Anthony avoids him now, he still does not want any part of trouble. His brother was furious, that he didn't want to to join him. But Anthony was still a loyalists to this day on. Also instead of thinking about resisting, he wants to promote the combine, with taking over the world, and join their army to protect all citizens.  That's the short story of Anthony Wagner's life story.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?: I have been playing in genral roleplay servers, for 2 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?: I've played on Serious Roleplay servers for 1 year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?: I've played Catalyest-Gaming for 3 weeks. Also play 7hrs a day.

4. What Time zone are you in?: My current time zone is Central.

5. In what country do you live?: I live in the United States of America.

6. How old are you?: I am 14 years old.   ( Born December 23 1996 )

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?: Dramatic,Intense,Fearful Roleplay.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?: Yes, I can consider myself a great listener, also I will stop the first time I am
asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Anthony Wagner
CID: 55010
Height: 6feet 4inches
Hair Colour 30% Brown, and 70% Black
Eye Colour:  100% Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 142 Pounds
Mental Distinctions: Extremely Serious
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Great eye with fire arm,conastrates very well, and is highly aware of his surroundings
Notable Qualities: Has great refelexes, and has eyes behind his head ( Expression )

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before?: No I had never had before.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?: Yes, I do eat it pretty often.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?: I'm willing to give my life in a life/dead situation.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes I do.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?: I would want to become a officer, of Combine Civil Authority because I want to help and promote the combine of protecting the city,citizens, and the army. Also I want to make sure there is as little anti-civil population as there can be. Also keep all loyalists,City Administrators, and also the City safe as possible. That is why I would want to become a officer of Combine Civil Authority.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, _____Anthony Wagner_____ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

DENIED- A lot of spelling mistakes in your applications. Also you need to revise your canon a bit more. Please reapply in the next application cycle.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 11:27:02 AM by Anton »

landfighter777

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2011, 12:22:30 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Landfighter777

IC Character Name: Alex Gonzalez

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so: Has been in city 18 for quiet some time, seeing how fight break out in random times, and how everything leads into Chaos, Then noticeing after being in S.W.A.T for a few years back then, He Would help the CPs try and keep the city streets clean of any fights and annoancy of any kind to the combine.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy) Trustworthy, Truthful, Calm, Quiet.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character: Making a differance to the city and makeing a simple diffrence to the community.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words: Was in the S.W.A.T Team for about 10 Years, Then was injured in a riot, haveing a bullet in his leg, but surviveing it Then just weeks before retireing the combine came and took control of earth and now is with the rest of civilization, trying best to follow them and now be a less of trouble to the combine.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? For almost two years

2. How long have you played on serious servers? A week or Two

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? A few weeks

4. What Time zone are you in? Pacific.

5. In what country do you live?USA

6. How old are you?15

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?Yes

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?Yes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IC Section

Full Name: Alex Gonzalez
CID: 02411
Height:6'7
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation:Straight
Weight:197 Lbs.
Mental Distinctions:None
Mental Defects:None
Mental Advantages: Very smart
Notable Qualities:Smooth integrety.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? To stop crimes and fights in streets,And to keep them clean and Ridded free of Rebelilion.

I, Alex Gonzalez hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application is too short and major grammar mistakes.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:14:33 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Roqj

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2011, 12:27:49 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Rogi

IC Character Name: Peter Jimbeel

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so. The power of a Combine Civil Protection is something most people wish to become in Half Life 2 Role Play, I find myself to fit the roll of being powerful, Pre-Human and most things which fit a combine. I will always follow my Duty's, and to go along with what Higher Authority orders me to and to attempt at my full potential.

2) Please detail your characters traits. Strict, Trustworthy, Achieving, Emotionless.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? An entire new feel, to have power, to not cower away behind the shadows, to be cold hearted and to be involved with more Operations.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words. It was Friday night and Peter felt like celebrating the last day of the year, he went down the Wall Mart to find some Beer. He found there to be a massive Combine APC smashed half way through the Automatic sliding doors. Peter wasn't a genius but he knew it wasn't meant to be there. Peter wasn't an very energetic person but it was 2015 and he felt like he needed to do something, like be on news! or in the news paper! Peter went into Wall Mart finding hundreds of dead bodies and bullet holes, he didn't mind the bodies since he was a doctor. He felt like it was World War 3 since there wasn't any police, not even a car. At that time Peter realized that he needed to get out of Wall Mart and find some of his friends, before it was too late... but it was too late... Peter went to the local police station finding there to be some kind of Robot with a weapon, it looked like a normal soldier but massively improved. The soldier ran up to him and smashed him in the face with his fist, Peter got knocked unconscious. 5 hrs later he woke up to find himself inside of some kind of City... and that city was... City Eighteen. After Peter finding himself some friends and soon to be a job, he found that the combine won the war in 7 hrs, the Seven Hour War he thought to himself, Jesus Crist we are doomed. That very day a combine evaded his room mates apartments and took all of his supplies, even his books. Peter was pushed up to the wall and told follow them, Peter followed his directions since he didn't want to die. He found himself to be in a City Administrator's Office. Peter was offered a position as a Combine Civil Authority Unit.

OOC Details[/b]

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? 3 Years ago I started playing Darkrp. And I have 3weeks game play on the Original PERP Server.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? I started playing TnB last year for about 2 months.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? 5 Months

4. What Time zone are you in? GMT10+

5. In what country do you live? Australia

6. How old are you? 15 1/2

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? Having built Scaffolding around the 4 floors of the rp_evocity_v2d nexus on PERP with 10 other people Role Playing builders

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Depending on the situation, the more serious the more I listen the less serious the less I pay attention, but since HL2RP is a serious rp server, Yes I'm a good listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Peter Jimbeel
CID: #58882
Height: 5' 9'
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Blue
Weight:  194 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Strict, Smart
Mental Defects: Emotional
Mental Advantages: Strategist
Notable Qualities: Ears of a bat

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union? Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? I'm  aware of the responsibilitys of a Combine Civil Unit and I think I can handle the responsibilitys and make good use of it.

I, Peter Jimbeel hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Holes in application and major grammar issues.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:23:27 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

CCA Application StarJerkins (Saeko)
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2011, 08:35:48 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: | SLA | Star Jerkins

IC Character Name: Saeko Busujima

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Saeko has, since the loss of her parents in the Seven Hour War, been trying to live a normal life. Though every day she observes the Civil Protection units, their patrolling patterns and behavior towards the citizens. Though she see's some things as midly brutal (smacking a citizen untill they pass out) but she finds it usefull if necesarry. She has been applying for the Civil Protection in City Eight for about a year now, but her application has always been going unnoticed. Therefore when she transfers to C18 she finds new hope here, due to the amount of high ranking CP's (Uniform) she figured they'd need someone under their command. Therefore she has applied once again for Civil Protection, this time with more hope than before.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?
Saeko is a very self confident woman, she is a very skilled sword master (Due to her family, that were a part of the Jin-Toi-Nau witch was a Self-Defence contracting group for the japanese goverment before the war), she is quite quick and athletic, though those skills have kinda gone a little old even though she trains in secret. She is very determined, and once she gets a mission she will die to complete it. She doesnt speak much, and tend to be quite friendly to allies, but she do know a certain degree of dicipline. She finds the laws very usefull, and she enhances them very strictly.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.
Saeko's background goes back before the Seven Hour War, he family was in a Self-Defence contracting group called the Jin-Toi-Nau, they took their mission (of defending japans history) very seriously, very few people in the goverment knew about this group, they were tough athletes and also very skilled swordsmen/women. Saeko therefore was trained as her brothers and sisters, as athletes and warriors. Saeko became the most successfull of the children in the family, at the age of sixteen inlisting in her schools Kendo Cub (Kendo means "Way Of The Sword" and it was a modern Japanese martial art for sword-fighting). When the Seven Hour War hit, and the Japanese goverment fell her family attempted to fend off the Combine, though didnt succeed. Saeko was only seventeen (and close to eighteen) years old at the time, her closest brother was taken into the Combine as one of the first Japanese COTA, though the combine didnt notice her due to her young age, and she now stands as the only left member of her family. The Busujima family werent seen as soldiers or any from of military, due to them not carrying combat gear such as kevlar and firearms, they were more seen as a form of protection or guardians, though when they tried to fend off the combine, they were attacking with close combat, it was seen very innefective, and there are no record of who was in the family, so only the high level goverment operators or the members of the family would know of this, before Saeko's family was disrupted she got told by her brother some of the truth. But she only remembers is slightly, due to the water that is issued. She has forgotten serval memories, like their first house and where she was born.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
I have spent serval months (In total) of gaming on Serious Roleplay servers, I strongly dislike DarkRP although I dont have anything against it, I just perfer Serious Roleplay. I have almost never played on DarkRP unless it was with a friend that liked it.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
A very long time, the current community I am in erupted as a TTT community, but quickly grew to a Multi-gaming community, (Serious RP being one of our main goeals) we have both a Novus Two server, a Fallout 2 RP server and we had a HL2RP that became an outlands but then got removed totally. I am one of the people in charge of our Roleplay Servers, and I watch over them. Though I do perfer HL2RP.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About three or four days now, I have grown to like your HL2RP server a lot. Seeing as how the RP is, though it isnt as strict as Divine Circles, its a good match for me. (DiCi is kinda too strict for me if I want to be a CP.)

4. What Time zone are you in?
I am in the timezone CET (GMT +1).

5. In what country do you live?
I live in Denmark, country right above Germany and slightly east of England.

6. How old are you?
I am fifteen.

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Being able to create a character, and jump in their shoes. Plan (or think ahead) on how you want your character develop, but letting it unfold very diffrently.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, I do tend to listen to most people. But If you get me talking then shit, i'll be talking untill the combine takes over.

IC Section

Full Name: Saeko Busujima

CID: #30833

Height: 5'8"

Hair Colour Pure dark black.

Eye Colour: Cyan blue

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Weight: 130lb (58kg)

Mental Distinctions: None diagnozed.

Mental Defects: Family Loss, no experience with firearms.

Mental Advantages: Quick reaction time, harsh towards hostile people, friendly against allies, learns fast, very calm in high stress level situations, no signs of depression.

Notable Qualities: Can run far and fast, quick reflecs, close quater combat training, a form of speed running teqnuiqe to to get over obstackles.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I have not been detained before. I have not had problems with The Union, I highly respect its laws and its personel.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Whenever distributed, and able to get to.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am willing to give my life to enhance the safety of the Citizens of the Union, and prepared to achive mission objective.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
All actions and outcomes that I am part of I take full responsability for, one mission one goal.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
I will remain loyal and faithful to the Union, not one Anti-citizen is unacceptable.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To help enhance the Union, and secure a civil and peaceful inviroment in City Eighteen.

I, Saeko Busujima hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Accepted- Ask a superadmin+ in game for your whitelist.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:47:42 PM by Toy4x4funrun »
Knowledge. With it we can do anything. Without it we are nothing.

Link3317

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Bokslag

IC Character Name: George Reginston

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.

To remove the bad rabble of the street therefore making city 18 a safer place. Also making it more productive and more effective at the job it does. Also George wants some actual structure in his life. Unlike his life before the 7 hour war.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)

Strong minded, trustworthy.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character?

I expect it to be very tough yet extremely rewarding knowing that I help people sleep better at night by taking the criminals of the street.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.

George Reginston was born in the large city of Detrioit and lived on the streets a large majority of his life, there he learned how to fight and run very well, however unlike the rest of his family, george actually went and got his high school diploma even if it was two years later then usual, he then went onto college where he majored in psychology and learned the depths of the human mind. Later this would allow george to overcome his own problems, and help others overcome their problems as a proffesional psychologist. George worked as a psychologist for a while before finally finding a women he loved and getting married, they had 2 children that eventually grew up and then they lost contact with them. However George's wife was run over in a car accident and died causing George to spiral into depression, after months of self psycholgical treatment he fianlly cured himself. Unfortunately at that time he had already lost his job as a psychologist, but he had enough money to live comfortably, until the seven hour war happened that is.

OOC Details

About 2 years.

1 year.

Few days.

MDT (GMT -6)

United States of America

6. How old are you?

16 years old.

When my last character died in a permakill they brought her to the plaza as a demonstration to scare everyone, very good rp.

Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: George Reginston
CID: 64812
Height: 6 foot 2 inches
Hair Colour:Blonde(bald)
Eye Colour:Brown
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Weight:168
Mental Distinctions:Strong minded, and logical.
Mental Defects:Slightly over emotional.
Mental Advantages:Logical.
Notable Qualities:Strong, capable of running far distances.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?

Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?

Yes.

To protect the citizens and more importantly promote the civil union.

I, George Reginston hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Paragraphs too short.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:50:44 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Kevin

• I AM SO KROGAN
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2011, 01:33:41 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:[RGC]Maj. Tray

IC Character Name:Michael Neill

I guess he mainly wishes to join the CCA to better himself and the city. He has gotten involved in bad things, and wishes to reverse what he started. In my own eyes though, I see it as another role playing opportunity, a chance to experience what it is like on the other side of the story. My character also wants to help save those from the path he went down when he first enterred the cities. Finally, I think of this as a chance to prove myself, I have been roleplaying for quite a while now, and I think now is the perfect chance to take advantage of the opportunity set in front of me.

My character is very loyal. He can take orders very well, and follow procedures with ease. Although he wouldn't be considerred lawful, he will definitely fit right into the CCA if he had the chance.

For me I am expecting the CCA to open up a whole new area of roleplaying opportunities. I see it as a chance to try out new things, because I have never been in the CCA. As for my character, I think he can be expecting a more serious path. I expect my character to be brought into a group that will teach him to better himself, and to help his city.

Michael Neill was very smart. He went to college before he had to drop out, due to the fact that he couldn’t pay his college tuition. He spent the next several years of his life unemployed, and living with his brother. When the portal storms hit and the Combine started creating these special cities, Michael was one of the first to be introduced to this city life. He spent a few months in City 45 and was then moved to City 8, where he met his best friend, Jordan. Since them he and Jordan have been moved City 18. He has tried- and failed to set up a small rebel faction. He since then tried endlessly to cause havoc for the CCA, and has failed in that attempt as well.
   Now Michael roams around City 18 waiting for his rations and hanging out around the city with Jordan. He just drifts from place to place within the city, and has been exposed to countless Loyalists, who have shown him that the CCA are not as bad as they seem. Although brutal and pushy at times, the CCA are just doing the duty set before them, and are just trying to help the city and the citizens within it. Michael may not be a Loyalist, but he has seen that being a rebel would not help to better the city, and therefore has turned to becoming one of the CCA, to protect and better the city, and to show citizens that were just like him, that the CCA are not savage killers, they are men and women preserving our lives.

OOC Details

1.How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
At least 2 to 3 by now.
At least 2 years.
About a week, but I have a lot of experience on other Hl2RP servers.
Eastern Standard Time (USA)
United States.
6. How old are you?

A few nights ago, we were all herded into the CCH lobby, and just stood there for a while, while the CCA shot those who talked and turned around, I was shot in the leg, and was struggling to support myself. So one of my friends who was next to me at the time helped me to stay up. Just the whole CCH thing in general.

Yes, very.

IC Section

Full Name: Michael Neill
CID: 04746 (I hope)
Height:6’2
Hair Colour: Brown
Weight: 163
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects:N/A
Mental Advantages:  Seems to be more intelligent than most.
Notable Qualities:Loyal

1.Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I was apprehended for possession of level 1 contraband. ( OOC-Don’t know what sociostability means)
Yes.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Because I wish to better myself and my city.

I, Michael Neill hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Accepted- Ask a superadmin+ in game for your whitelist.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:52:44 PM by Toy4x4funrun »
Frolie [Tray is Krogan]: sup bra
Tray [Isn't Krogan]: not much panties

Wolf20

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2011, 08:11:04 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:Collins

IC Character Name:Ben Collins

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority had lead your character to do so.

My character has become tired of being pushed and kicked around like dirt.  Too long has he had simple meals and been bossed arround. Before the 7 Hour War he was a boxer, a champion ...now he's cattle.  He wants freedom and respect again.   He expects a high place in the new Combine world orderand a form of power over the "rest of the world".  This is why he wishes to join.

He is a loyal and hard working individualwho follows the law to the letter.   He is slow to anger and possesses a high determination in all his endevours. His physique is shaped for this type of enforcment.  While no angel, he has no prior record of arrest.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Universal Enforcement Authority to be like for you and your character?

My character wishes to have the respect and honor of serving the Combine and the better good for humanity, no matter the cost. He wishes to be in the good graces of The Combine and their Masters in hopes that he will have a chance at survival in the new world order. I expect  to be an effective CP unit, effectiving the arrests, and living the canon attitude, and most of all..having power over the civilians.  I also wish to make an effort to improve the numbers of CPs' on duty and allow other civilian characters to have a realistic Combine presence in City 8.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspect on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.

Ben Collins had always been a fighter.  The son of a police chief father and a District attorney mom, he came into this world ass backwards.  His breech birth damn near killed his mom and him; his birth cord wrapped around his neck choking the breath from him even before he could breathe his firstinto his lungs.   That was twenty-one years ago.  During those twenty-one years, Collins' dad ,Marcus, taught him to fight...to fight hard and mean...while Nancy, his mom, taught him to use his mind to win battles.  Her stategy included the fine art of manipulation and downright deception.  This upbringing turned him into quite the pysical and intellectual being.  At the age of eighteen, Ben was Ivy league bound with a world championship Mixed Martial arts belt and a 4th degree Teakwondo black belt.

The summer of his eighteen year, Marcus and Nancy were involved in a tragic and fatal fan blade accident at their summer house in Miami.  After this horrifically gory accident, Ben felt as if he were losing his mind...just sort of watched it get up and walk away.   He had loved his parents dearly and could not seem to let go of them.  The idea that his parents' guts slung all over the wall (and the chairs, chandelier, tables...well you get the idea) was an "accident" didn't sit well with him.  He wanted some answers.  He abandoned all personal pursuits to become a police officer in his sleepy hometown of Honeybrook.  He was looking for answers

Then the rest of Hell broke loose starting in Black Mesa.  Hell rode into Honeybrook on a wave of burning, killing, chaos and a healthy dose of what the fuck. The townspeople Ben had known all his life were slaughtered or enslaved by the Combine.  At first Ben resisted the ways of Combine.  He struggled and fought alongside a ragtag group of survivors from the area.  Soon, however, the  tragedies become too much to bear.  Truly fearing for his sanity, Ben Collins surrenders his will and his body to the Combine.  He knows he must surrender to win.  Tired of being just a simple citizen, he  applies to become a Civil Protection's unit.  His heart is heavy.  His has no family nor friends left.  Part of his mind took a walk and never came back.  He wishes to reclaim a life...his life in this new world.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? 2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers? 2 weeks

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? 2 weeks

4. What Time zone are you in? Central

5. In what country do you live? USA

6. How old are you? 20

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? When I first started RPing on HL2DM on my friend's roleplay server many years ago.That first Roleplay was the best i had. it was HL2 story RP when the combine raided our home.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Yes

9. Do you have Ventrillo? Yes

Ventrillo Name: B. Collins

IC Section

Full Name: Ben H. Collins
CID: 64009
Height:6'8
Hair ColourBrown
Eye Colour:Blue
Sexual Orientation:Strait
Weight:210
Mental Distinctions: None? (Do not understand question)
Mental Defects:None
Mental Advantages:Hyper Vigulance, High IQ, Good Liar.
Notable Qualities: Has excellent stamina and knows how to fight, Ex prewar police trainee.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? Yes due to a failure to communicate with an officer.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations? Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility? Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live? Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority? To advance mankind to greatness, and bring peace and order to an unruley race and world.

I, Ben H. Collins,hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- I would like to point out that this is a good application but you have to many fragment sentences. Work on your paragraphs.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:57:50 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Made Man

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Anthony Le'Parne - Civil Protection Application.
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2011, 08:12:11 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Complexion

IC Character Name: Anthony Le'Parne

The reason I want to apply towards the Universal Union, known as the Metro Politian, and also Civil Protection in common, because I want to be a unit to show my roleplay skills and how fair I am really being on the server, the roleplay on a unit, and the other units around me can also learn off my roleplay, and also can maybe become a fantastic roleplayer, I am pretty well known on the server and nicely do my roleplay.

A Young Man l Age 26 l 5'6 Feet Tall l Agressive Like l Well Toned Look l Standard Civil Clothing

Traits:

Integrity, Accurate Listener, Paced Reaction, Trustful.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.

I am expecting the Combine Civil Authority to welcome me towards the accountant, for my character I suppose, I think I will be shown and delt on what my true skills are, for example, my roleplay, social skills, ecetera.

I think my characters traits, roleplay, would be perfectly delt with within the game, some of the people on the server seem to like my roleplay, and I've teached some of the units how to roleplay properly using the stunstick, and also the 9mm pistol.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character.
This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.

My character was born in the city of Toronto, there he was only around the age of a adult, his age then was around the age of twenty four (24), there he didn't have a wife or children, and lived in a cramped up house that was supplied with only on what he could live on, the walls creaked, the floors made strange noises of the floor wearing off each moment someone walked on it...

One of the days that have pasted on, he felt a weary feeling inside of himself, but he kept himself from showing it towards other people around him; and also the atmosphere that surrounded himself, that was coating himself like a blanket, and he shakes in fear for an improper reason, knowing that something will happen...

The television was on, left on all day long, he went outside towards his car when he smelled the smoke coming out of the doorway, but thought someone else had a fire across the street, or blocks away from his home, he went to buy some coffee at the store, and the fire seemed to stay on all day for him to live, two hours later, he was driving home at night-time, but a orange light, and pitch black smoke was rising from the sky, and remembered the televison he left on before he went out the door...

A pair of firetrucks came surging from the back of his car, the sirens were going off and on, and it was loud enough for Anthony to hear them coming, he stopped near the road, and looked at the window for the trucks to go past, then noticed one of them stopped and turned the other way, the other firetruck was heading towards his street " Main Jant ST. " and decided to follow that firetruck with his car...

Once he was following the truck towards his home, he noticed the fire got bigger and stronger, and the heat around the place almost burnt the plastic in his garden, and a huge group of people were surrounded around his home, it was on fire, sprays of water were gliding across the air, and splashing against the sparks and flames, preventing the fire from spreading around the place, he slammed his fist against the cars steering wheel, and said to himself " I shouldn't of left that damn television on... "

Later past the years of living in a hotel, he was alone, and didn't want to speak to anyone, then he heard a buzzling noise of helicopters going past the apartment floor, then looked out the window, a buzzered of them were going past, shooting bullets at a strange looking ships, he thought in his mind " Aliens. " He stumbled down on to the ground, and laid there, voiding the guns from shooting at him...

A large amount of foot-steps were heard on the staircase, he moved towards the door and looked out towards the end of the hall, units were chasing across the floor, breaking each door open and grabbing the children and parents along, three children were grabbed and moved towards the lounge, and then one of the units said " <:: Amputate. " Three gunshots were heard, and slumps on the ground of bodies falling down on the ground...

As the years went by again, he was around the age of twenty six, and he was moved towards City18.
There he is still lonely and isn't with anyone, he lives in a apartment floor at the end of the CCH, living a daily life of sorrowness and sadness...

OOC Details

I've been roleplaying on many servers around three years, and I am pretty experienced in both Passive and Actional gaming.

I've only played on those servers for about two years, later I quitted them, due to the highest minging, and major capacity of many RDMers, I didn't learn off of that roleplay, mostly because they were filled with outstanding people that didn't know nothing at all, and ruin the whole game.

I only played on this server only for one month, and I've noticed the admins took pride and delt with minges, and handled the people that wanted help. That is why I wanted to join a server that is responsible, my roleplay isn't that bad, and my grammar seem's pretty well, and certainly wanted a server that is fair, and well played, and that is this one, ofcourse.

My Time-zone now is 8:00.

I use to live in Halifax, but now I live in Newfoundland.

6. How old are you?

I am sixteen years old in age.

I remember roleplaying a very nice combat roleplay on one of my Civil Protection unit on one of the other servers that I loved playing on, here is what I've done:

MPF.GHOST.90705 puts his hand on his stunstick, de-taching it, flicking it on with a light of electricity.
MPF.GHOST.90705 holds the stunstick firmly in his hand; then stares at the citizen in his pitch black lens.
Leon Anders looks back at him, showing fear in his face.
MPF.GHOST.90705 says: " <:: Citizen, Hands on your back, now. "
Leon Anders refuses to do this command, he shows fear in his body, and his face is fearful.
MPF.GHOST.90705 swings the stunstick towards the mans head, attempting to hit it with the head of it.
Leon Anders gets hit with the stunstick in the head, he grunts in pain as the stunstick leaves a burn mark.
MPF.GHOST.90705 says " <:: Citizen! Second Warning! Hands Behind Your Back, Now! "
Leon Anders shakes in fear as he hears the unit say this, but he doesn't do a thing, replying back-
Leon Anders says " Fu- Fuck Yo- You. "
MPF.GHOST.90705 swings the stunstick towards the man head repeatedly three times, attempting to knock him out.
Leon Anders hears the stunstick come towards himself, but he doesn't do the reaction in time, falling down on the ground, knocked out cold.
MPF.GHOST.90705 reachs for his belt, then wraps his hand around a ziptie, de-taching it on the belt.
MPF.GHOST.90705 puts his stunstick on his belt; then grabs the man by the wrists, holding them together.
MPF.GHOST.90705 puts the zipties around his wrists, then double ties them with one final loop.
MPF.GHOST.90705 grabs the man by the neck; then begins to drag him along the ground, letting the dirt and rubble run in his face.

Yes, I consider myself a good listener, I listen towards Out-Of-Character messages, PMs, LOOCs, and even also the radio and text messages from other character replying.

IC Section

Full Name: Anthony Le'Parne
CID: 89092
Height: 5'6 Feet Tall
Hair Colour: Brownish Black
Sexual Orientation: Normal.
Weight: 146lbs.
Mental Distinctions: Sane.
Mental Defects: Sane.
Mental Advantages: Sane.
Notable Qualities: None.

I've been detained for only around three times.

1st. Returning In Contra-band towards a unit.

2nd. Entering in towards D2 entrence without authority.

3rd. Running towards the CCH, and double also having a final warning.

Yes, I eat the rations once the rations are online.

Yes, I will show pride and honor towards the Universal Union, I will be brave enough to loose my life even if I die in combat, or willing to volunteer my soul towards the Universal Union.

Yes, I accepted these commands, and I will behave like a unit is suppose to be, I will listen to commands of higher ranks, and accept any given commands and orders.

Yes, I will remain loyal and faithful, orders given, commands self-sided to, I will not attack any of my units on sight, I will not break the rules of being a unit.

I wanted to join the Combine Civil Authority because of the way they treat us, we are safe, protected, and well designed with the Civil Protection, they treat us the way to keep us safe from the others around us, and make us behave like a citizen in the real world.

I want to keep the city safe from any dangerous attempts, anti-citizens, resistance members.
I will keep the citizens safe at all times, along with other units that will cooperate, along with the citizens also, like loyalists for example.

I, _Anthony Le'Parne_ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

- Signed, Anthony Le'Parne.

(( NOTICE: Reason I changed it because I want to play as a unit just for the fun, not for the items and such, I wanted to show that I am trustful, and ain't someone that is minging, and powergaming their stunsticks, and or pistol. ))

Denied- Application too short, Run on sentences in first two questions.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 08:38:12 PM by Complexion »

Joseph Stalins (Wilhelm Von Krieger) Application
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2011, 10:07:34 PM »
                           OOC Section

OOC Name:Joseph Stalin

IC Character Name:Wilhelm Von Krieger

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority had lead your character to do so. My character wishes to join the CCA so he can enforce law and keep order around the city.  He was very badly treated by the citizens of City 18 and now wishes to show them discipline and what happens to people who disrespect any Officer of city 18. He wants to make his way up in society and he will do anything to get there!

Very loyal in what he believes in and what he does. Very strict he doesn't take shit from no one.  Rude he is not afraid to get into a fight with others. He follows all orders given and respects his superiors he would fit right into the CCA.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character? I think joining the CCA would open up more role playing situations and provide a more action packed experience. My character Expects that if he is accepted he will be accepted he will learn valuable skills that will help him better himself and the make the city a better place to be.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words. Wilhelm was born into a wealthy family of German ethnicity, he for a time could only speak German but would quickly learn English as he was taught at a English speaking school. He attended the University of Berlin in Politics and Law. He passed his courses and earned a masters degree in his studies. Later on in life when the 7-hour war ended he was taken to city 7 where he would live for only a few months, he would then be transferred to City 18 and this was to be his permanent placement. On his way to the city, the train was attacked by rebels but the attack was quickly quelled by a large Combine patrol that happened to be close by. He was then beaten by the Combine and dragged onto a Drop ship that would take him and others to City 18. Upon his arrival he would be checked for weapons or illegal items and interviewed by the Civil protection, he showed great interest in there field of work and got the idea that this was where his schooling could pay off.  Wilhelm would receive bad news the next day as a news paper would read “German Rebels found guilty of treason” Wilhelm had noticed that the picture was of his parents Heinrich and Helga Von Krieger. There house had been invaded during the night by the Civil protection they were captured and taken to the Nexus where they would receive the death penalty.
Wilhelm was shocked, but he cursed out his parents names and began to laugh. He had lost all kindness his soul once had and now he was just a emotionless person. He decided he would apply for a position in the CCA so he could do enforce the law strictly and so he would eat decent meals instead of the slop citizens ate daily.

OOC Details

1.How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
6 months
2 months
2 days but i have played on serious Rp such as OCRP.
Eastern Standard Time (Canada)
Canada
6. How old are you?

On OCRP me and Albert were on patrol when we got a 911 call saying an armed man was holding up inside the Gas station, when we arrived we noticed he was armed with an Mp5 sub machine gun. We got out of the car and crouched behind it, the gun man started firing off so we opened fire after about a 5 minute stand off a civilian opened the door to the gas station and as he did, i got a perfect head shot on the criminal!

Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Wilhelm Von Krieger
CID: 54765
Height:5'8
Weight: 153
Mental Distinctions: N/A
Mental Defects:N/A
Mental Advantages:  A bit higher than average, IQ of 159
Notable Qualities:Loyal

1.Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain? No

Yes

Yes.
I wish to serve the city and maintain peace.

I, Wilhelm Von Krieger hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Application is too short

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:18:45 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Bornkllajazzman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2011, 01:55:50 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: starcraft29

IC Character Name: Ching Lu

My character has been mugged, beaten, and picked on ever since he was transfered to city 18. He wants to stop that from happening to other innocent citizens and to make city 18 a more safer and productive place. He has watched as people get assaulted or harassed by other citizens and wishes he could do something. He has decided that joining CCA he can stop all of this from happening any further.

Trustworthy, loyal, and dedicated.

I expect it to be serious and for it to be hard work because of all the patrolling and other things. But my character has done nothing most of his life and will enjoy this new experience to his life. He will be excited and will dedicate his life for it as it will become his duty. Myself and my character will put a lot of effort into this.

Ching lived in Toronto for part of his life with his father and his mother. Most of Ching's life he was abused by his father and so was his mother, He dealt with it and went on with his life. His father wasn't making much money and his mother was a stay at home wife. One day when his father came home intoxicated (as usual) he called upon Ching's mother. She followed his orders and went to him, when she reached him at the door step his father began yelling at her because dinner wasn't finished and she was to finish it in 5 minutes. Ching was in the living room playing video games until he heard a loud thump noise. He ran into the kitchen and there on the floor was his mother dead. His father had smashed her head against the oven and choked her to death. Ching tried to stop it but his father wouldn't listen so Ching decided to call the cops.  His father was put into prison for 25 years and Ching was forced into a foster home.

Ching lived in the foster home until he was 18. He decided to move to America and live there happily. He found a job and lived with a roommate in an apartment for about 2 years. His life went smoothly until he figured out that his roommate owed some mob 10 grand. His roommate was killed and everything in the apartment was stolen. Ching was forced to live on the streets as he was fired from his job by getting caught while stealing money out of the cash register.

When the war started Ching hid through the whole battle as it was only seven hours and he stayed in an abandoned underground tunnel. He left the tunnel not knowing what had happened and met up with a few refugees. They told him the story of what had happened and he was devastated. He tried to contact his foster family but was unable to. He traveled with the refugee group hoping to find a nice place to stay for good. Unfortunately, he was caught by the Combine, seperated from everyone else, and transferred to city 18.

OOC Details

5 months.

4 months.

3 weeks.

(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Canada.

6. How old are you?

When me and a small squad had to infiltrate a base and cut the power connecting to some machine allowing us and the rest of our team to get past their defenses. Most of us died in the end forcing us to fall back because the enemies had better weapons. Coast 11 Rp server.

Yes, I consider myself a perfect listener.

IC Section

Full Name: Lu, Ching
CID: # 20536
Height: 6'2
Hair Colour: Light brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Weight: 195
Mental Distinctions: Very calm and stable
Mental Defects: N/A
Mental Advantages: Decisive, Logical.

Notable Qualities: Fast, Intelligent,

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

I want to stop any or all anti-civil acts against Universal Union and make city 18 a more safer place.

I, Chung Li hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- In active
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:05:27 AM by starcraft29 »
Benjamin A. Nestor:
Selling Scrap & Goods - Considered a Domestic Terrorist

Zack Witherlum:
Regular Citizen.

Ching Lu:
Surviving in the Outlands.

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2011, 09:29:26 AM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Yak

IC Character Name: Rick 'Lucky' Illech

After Rick started a life of crime in his city, mugging, contraband trade and convincing his peers to help in the effort of his crimes, he felt bad. Realizing the pain he had caused to the other people who were beaten, tortured and killed for the crimes he committed, he suddenly wanted to redeem himself, then he remembered something. Civil -- P-Protection, he realized they were accepting new RCTs  and instantly put his name down for what seemed the ultimate redemption for him.

1. Oddball - Lacks social skill overall.
2. Loyal - Self explanatory.
3. Respectful - Has respect for all his peers overall.
4. Dedicated - A dedication to whatever cause or occupation he has chosen unless realising what he has down is wrong.

As my character is respectful and loyal, I expect him not to be admired but at least liked as he is a hard worker and he has a great mindset. His respect comes to play when receiving orders, meaning he will do what they say as he has a respect for his higher-ups. Being loyal, means he will not abandon his peers when in need of help for his own benefit.

'Lucky', you wonder how Rick got that nickname, don't you? Let's get on with then, shall we? Rick Illech was born at Chicago but of Irish heritage as his parents were, growing up was tough, being constantly picked on for his accent and not being of the same descent of his fellow peers, such as name calling and being excluded from social events. One day, the sun was high, shining and beating down on the people below. Rick was eating his lunch joyfully before a group of towering children came before him. Shadows cast over there faces, it seemed almost evil. The harassement started, name calling, exclusion and being mentally and physically attacked. He never really made a friend. He grew up on a farm, doing labor for his parents and helping around the farm.

As he was going through school, he grew attached to one of the horses in his farm, he nicknamed it 'Sparky'. Probably his only friend as his accent and "not-so-charming" looks caused him not too have any friends. 'Sparky' was one day put down, sending Rick into depression. After a high-tension race 'Sparky' broke his leg. His family gave the horse a few months to recover but it only made it worse, after a few months were up, Rick was lying in his bed, cradling and tear covered as he heard a gunshot which made multiple crows fly away. He raced down the stairs to see what it was only to see his father walking up the stairs holding a shotgun, the smoke still coming off of the intimidating weapon. Rick ran to Sparkies pen to see if it scared him, only to see his best friend lying on the floor, Dead, in his own pool of blood, his leg still bandaged and disfigured, the white slowly turning to red. that soon before the Seven Hour War. Jesus Christ, what was happening, he was only nineteen just scrapping by the age requirement to even live.

Ricks depression led him into crime, performing, illegal acts such as mugging, contraband trade, and convincing his fellow citizens to do illegal acts as well, being nicknamed 'Lucky' as his allies or "associates" always took the punishments for him as they often carried out most of the work for him. Feeling bad for associates, he slowly stopped carrying out his acts, one at a time. The memories of mugging innocent men in D2 still haunt him, knocking them out and then dropping them in the subway as if nothing had happened, walking away with a smile on his face, as he brushed off his guilt and counted his tokens. Handing a man contraband and seeing him walk away, only to be brutally attacked by the CP, his stunstick sparkling in the moonlight as he smashed his over the head.

OOC Details

Around a year of HL2rp and Fallout NV serious RP.

Around a year.

Around two weeks to a month.

+7 GMT

Australia, Perth.

6. How old are you?
On this server, discussing plans for a contraband trade. For a different server, it would have to be when I created an eyebot after 7 OOC hours of RP on a NV server.
Infact, I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Rick 'Lucky' Illech
CID: 16013
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour: Light Brown
Eye Colour: Hazel
Weight: 170 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Stable and calm, good mindset overall.
Mental Defects: Slightly Rash.
Mental Advantages: Logical thinker.
Notable Qualities: Respectful and a hard worker.

None.
Yes, they help me sleep, infact they are quite tasty.
Yes, I am as they would do so for a citizen.
Yes, sir.
Yes, sir.
To keep down anti-citizen behavior in our fine city, the only problem in our city is the degenerates. I also would wish to enforce the law, for the benefactors and the City Administrator. I would love to help plant the seed into every citizens mind, that they don't have to rebel.

I, Rick 'Lucky' Illech hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Accepted- ask a superadmin+ in game for your whitelist.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:26:13 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline Officer Jackal

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Tibbles

IC Character Name: Mike

1) Please write a minimum of one paragraph OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what your lead character to do so.

Mike was a homeless person after the war. Starved, hopeless, and on the verge of suicide. Than one day he got mugged and the theif stole his only shirt. A civil protection officer took down and arrested the theif and mike was able to get his shirt back. Ever since then he supported the combine rule. A few days back he saw that applications were open and decided to join.

2)Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)

1. Honest- Never told a lie in his life.
2. Respectful- Has respect for authority.
3. Strict- Has no tolorence for disrespect or criminals.
4. Obediant- Follows orders.
5. Smart- Is not easily fooled.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting Combine civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect it to be all about obediance, respect, honesty, and comradeship. Mike will work with the other officers to protect and carry out the combine law. He also hopes that he gets along with the other officers like he did with his neighbors before the war.

4) Please provide a detailed back story from and out of character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 250 words.

Mike was a kind, smart, and honest 20 year old trying to make a living in New york as a taxi driver. Mike was well liked by his neighborhood and was one of the top rated cab drivers in his area. He liked doing jobs that involved going on the freeway cause he liked the freeway. His cab was a 1998 chevy malabu, he thought that the crown victorias were more like boats than cars. One day while in a traffic jam on the Brooklin bridge, he saw a missle of some short blast right through the bridge, he had to flee his car before the bridge collapsed. He was running for dear life as US armed forces battled the combine all around him. He dicided to take refuge in the subway tunnels. He waited there for 7 hours until it al of the sudden, got quiet. When he emerged from the tunnels he was welcomed to a destroyed and abondoned city. He dicided he should head to miami to see if he could get help. He ran to a car park to find a car, he found a 1998 chevy malabu that still worked and took it. After he found a route through the city to the barely driveble freeway, he left New York. After he got on I-75 in florida he was stopped by Combine Forces and transferred to city 48 ( Which was previously New Orleans) than transfered again to city 18. He now is a homless person trying to apply to Combine Civil Authority.
OOC Details
How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
A month of HL2rp and a year of D3.

A year and 1 month

3. How long have you played on catalyst gaming?
Around a month.

4. What time zone do you live in?
Eastern standard time (america)

5. In what country do you live in?
Naples,FL, America.

6. How old are you?
13 (dont worry im not immature)

7. What is your most memorable quality rp experience?
On noobonic when I was a good cop. I was in a car chase with a criminal and on the down town street I rammed his rear-right side. He lost control and ran over another criminal.

8) Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes,sir.

IC Section

Full Name: Mike Tibbles (though people call me Mike)
CID: 14562
Height: 6'0
Hair color: Reddish brown
Weight: 170 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Obediant and honest.
Mental defects: A little parinoid.
Mental Advantages: Very Smart.
Notable Qualities: Respectful and honest.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement?
Nope.
2. Do you regurlarly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, They help me focus, they also pretty good actually.
3. Are you willing to give up your life to the cause of the Universal  Union?
Yes, I will do anything to help carry out the law.
4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as YOUR responsibility?
Yes, sir
Yes, sir
To keep our citizens safe and happy in our city. To help carry out the law and arrest any trouble makers who disturb the flow of normal life.

I, Mike Tibbles  hereby swear my mind, body, and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be requiered to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relation ship outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2011, 05:28:06 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name:
[NDS] Norwegian Soldier

IC Character Name:
 Ryan Norwalk

My character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority for better meals and general treatment. What leads him to do so is memory-loss, propaganda and sympathy for the Universal Unions cause.

Loyal - Memory-loss and propaganda made him sympathize and "understand" the rules and punishments.
Restless - Having a hard time just sitting in a couch, or looking out the window.
Empathic - Finds it hard to hurt anyone, or watch a person getting damaged or killed.

I expect the Combine Civil Authority, for me, to be fun and interesting. For my character however, it will be harsh and brutal. The treatment will be unexpected and the challenges will hurt mentally.

Before the portal storms / Seven hour war:

Ryan Norms was born in Detroit living an average life, he was the only child in the family together with his mom and dad, as a child he was very energic. He never used any of the toys his parents bought for him, instead he preferred to be mainly outside running around and playing in the snow/exploring his surroundings. Ryan kept his energy as he grew up, often participating in sport-contests at school. He always managed to get on the top-three. And had won several times, depending on the sport. When Ryan became 20, he went in the military. He stayed for about 5 years before he decided to get a calmer job. He applied for a night guard job at a popular museum in Detroit. He was accepted and worked there for 7 years, having to deal with intruders several times.

During the portal storms:

At the night when Ryan was patrolling in the museum, a large explosion in the roof knocked him over, and he started hearing screams and gunfire outside the museum. He got up quickly and saw a terrifying creature in the front of the exit that seemed to be a head with legs, he grabbed his gun and killed the creature after several tries. He then ran outside and saw the city in chaos. Building were crushed and burning. Citizens were running around the streets with the strange creatures on their heads screaming and bleeding. Other citizens seemed unaffected by the creatures on their heads, and were instead attacking the police that were scattered across the city. Ryan helped the cops shoot the creatures but coulden't make himself shoot the attacking citizens, he avoided them instead. After a while Ryan ran out of bullets, and sprinted to his car. He drove out of the city and turned on the radio. He heard about the military securing certain cities from the strange creatures. When he arrived to the closest defended city he asked for his parents. They were dead.
Ryan was crushed, and was depressed a long time, until he got over it and started joining the other citizens rebuilding and helping with the city's general state. Until something even worse happened...

The seven hour war / after the seven hour war

As the combine invaded earth and attacked all secured cities, it didn't take long before they were conquered and Wallace Breen surrendered earth. All military forces and defenses of earth were destroyed or surrendered. And all citizens had the same job: none. Ryan was transferred to City 2. Where he didn't stay for long, he barely lived there for a month before getting transferred to City 18. Here he was getting less food and worse treatment. Because of this reason, and because of memory loss and propaganda he decided to applicate to the Combine Civil Authority. To help the "nice" aliens that ensured him safety and survival.

OOC Details

Three to four years, i moved on due to the lack of actual roleplay.

Six to seven months.

Three to four days.

GMT +1

Norway

6. How old are you?
Sixteen

On Mobius-Game-Servers, which is now shut down. I was kidnapped by two anti-citizens into their apartment. They so proceeded by torturing me and stealing my possessions. I was thrown into the bathtub, unconscious before the CCA busted down the door and blasted their faces off, before amputating me in public.

Yes, i make sure to read everything in the chat, sometimes ignoring global OOC if much is being said at one time.

IC Section

Full Name: Ryan Norwalk
CID: (I'll get this in a moment)
Height: 69.2 inches
Hair Colour Black
Eye Colour: Green
Weight: 157lbs
Mental Distinctions: None worth mentioning.
Mental Defects: A little sympathizing.
Mental Advantages: Quick thinker
Notable Qualities: Earlier radio experience, i am a fast runner.

No, not once.

I eat them regularly and attempts to keep an extra one just in case i'll miss one.

If necessary, yes.

Yes, i agree.

Yes, i will.

The Combine Civil Authority is the reason i am here, they protect us from all dangers, the hazards on the outside and anti-civilians on the inside. By joining the Combine Civil Authority i do my part as a thankful citizen; helping the Universal Union and humanity itself.

I, Ryan Norwalk__ hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Denied- Outstanding application but look at number 1 and 3 in the OOC section. They are too short.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:32:39 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

Offline ???Sky???

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2011, 09:40:06 PM »
 OOC Section

OOC Name: ???U?k????S??dier.

IC Character Name: Allison Hart.

Well, I have always admired Half-Life 2 Role-Play, and becoming a part of the Combine Civil Authorities would be great, protecting the city of anti-citizens, or just helping a fellow unit. Combine Civil Authority also opens opportunities for interesting role-play. Half-Life 2 role-play wouldn't be the same without the infamous Civil Protection and I would be honored to fill that space. Being in the Combine Civil Authority would allow me to show my role-playing abilities and become a part of Half-Life 2's exhilarating atmosphere.
Loyal, intelligent, logical.

It will be disciplined and orderly, but also entertaining. The Combine Civil Authority are a cruel and ruthless power, prepared to strike down civil "infection." They will instill fear in the citizens to ensure that the Universal Union retains their grip on the people of Earth. Combine Civil Authority will supply a variety of interesting role-play and a vital piece of the Half-Life 2 environment.
   Allison Hart was born on April 20th, 1989. Allison was always interested in how things worked. When she was young she would take apart toys and inspect the parts. As she grew older, Allison became interested in the workings of the human body. She took as many biology and medical classes as she could shove into her busy schedule. After she graduated high school, she immediately went off for college. Throughout college, her focus had never strayed. She made no social interaction and devoted all her time to study. She graduated with majors in biological psychology, microbiology, biology, and biomedical science. After she had finished college she rushed to medical school and added to her repertoire of knowledge. At the age of 21; March 4, 2010; she had gotten married. About a year later, she had had a daughter, whose name was Kaylee. Although... Two years later, after all this effort of science, biology, and the medical field, Allison had been "rewarded" with a surprise invasion of Earth. "Aliens" had appeared out of nowhere, possibly another atmosphere, and within hours, the world was lost to the Universal Union, or "Combine". Though, her husband was killed during the war, Allison was dumped at the bottom of the human heap as a citizen of City 45. However, Mrs. Hart's daughter had been amputated for being under the age of 19, instead of being placed into a city, she had been terrified. Few months later, she was relocated to City 18, she devised a plan to put herself in a position of respect, and to give her a chance to use the skills she worked so hard to gain, since she had no more family to care for. As soon as she reached the city, she started to work on her application for the Combine Civil Authority.
_________________________________________________________________________________

OOC Details

Years.
I have played on serious role-play servers for years,
I would say, about a few days? Although, as I said, I have played a lot of different Half-Life 2 Role-Play servers.
EST.
North America.
6. How old are you?
Thirty-years-old.
I do not think I can remember a memorable quality RP experience,
I would say so.

IC Section

Full Name: 
Allison N. Hart.
CID:
Allison Hart - #58199.
Height:
5'5.
Hair Colour
Brown.
Eye Colour:
Hazel.
Sexual Orientation:
Hetrosexual.
Weight:
Mental Distinctions:
Intelligent, sane.
Mental Defects:
N/A.
Mental Advantages:
Experienced at medical and biology/science.
Notable Qualities:
Quite experienced in the medical field and biology, intelligent, logical, loyal.

No.
Mostly, yes.
Absolutely.
Yes. I accept.
Affirmative. As long as I am breathing, I shall always be loyal and faithful to the Universal Union.
My intention is to maintain order in the streets, and to apply my vast knowledge of medicine for the good of the Combine Civil Authority and of the Universal Union. It brings me great displeasure to set sight on a fellow unit injured or hurt, and I wish to do whatever I can to help prevent future injuries and to mend current injuries of those fellow officers.

I, Allison Hart hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Recommendation from OfC.287

Accepted- ask a superadmin+ to get your whitlist.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:36:25 PM by Toy4x4funrun »
Half-Life 2 Role-Play Character Unit(s)
UU.UCA.C18-CmD.291
UCA.C18-UNIFORM-RCT.505
UU.OTA-MACE-01.89031

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2011, 11:32:03 PM »
OOC Section

OOC Name: Statua

IC Character Name: Henry Wishart

Henry always wanted to get into the Combine Authority. The newspapers and television broadcasts had brainwashed the poor man's head into thinking the combine are the almighty and the union is the only way to go. Henry hates rebels with a passion and always wanted to cleanse a city of them. His old apartment was destroyed due to rebellious activities and revenge is flowing in his veins.

Vengeful, intellegent, aggressive, patient.

3) Please provide one paragraph about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for
you and your character?

I expect that Henry will go through lots of stressful situations but he will enjoy punishing citizens who are being rebellious in any way. Henry should be brainwashed even more to hate all citizens and all his thoughts and memories will be wiped. He will know nothing but a place where everything must be perfect or brute force will be implied.

Henry lived in City 18 ever since the end of the war. He had been with a family before but was traumatized after the combine took them away from him. He was so ruined, he would ignore anyone who would try to talk to him, other then the Combine Authority. He would waste time away reading the issues newspapers over and over again. He would enjoy sitting in his apartments alone, watching the television programs provided by the combine. Breencasts would be his daily news source.

Over the years, henry became more and more brainwashed into thinking the union is the best thing in the world and the combine are our protectors of evil. In 2014, a conspiracy broke out from a small rebellious group. The combine tor up everyones apartment and pretty much broke anything in their way. They confiscated all of Henry's food and his television. They broke his tables, chairs, and lamps and ripped open his mattress.

After the raid, Henry became furious with the rebels and has has a strong passion to wipe out their very existence. He decided that if he wasn't allowed to kill them as a citizen, maybe he would have a better chance with the combine authority.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general? Since 2005. Particularly on Starcraft - Broodwar. I never even knew about Half-Life 2 or Garrys Mod at the time.

2. How long have you played on serious servers? Ever since I got Garrys Mod in 2009.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming? A few weeks.

4. What Time zone are you in? GMT -6

5. In what country do you live? Canada

6. How old are you? 16 (for about 30 days)

7. What’s your most memorable quality RP experience? The best experience I ever had would be in TnB. I was playing on the Terminator RP server with a group known as The Other Half. I was a mechanic and knew my way around guns. There was a threat of a T-800 in the area. I had to basically build an M40 in the back of a truck. with the risk of a plasma shot burning out my brains. Lots of /me and fear was involved.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener? Definitely.

IC Section

Full Name: Henry Carson Wishart
CID: 21930
Height: 5'10"
Eye Colour: Green
Weight: 180lbs
Mental Distinctions:  Patience
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: Intelligence
Notable Qualities: Hates rebels with a passion.

N/A

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes

I would like to cleanse this city of uncooperative and aggressive citizens. I also want to bring peace and solidarity to the city.

I, Henry Carson Wishart hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Accepted with interview- Ask a unit to take you for your CCA interview when I am on my SeC. -CCA.C18-SeC.973-
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:39:42 PM by Toy4x4funrun »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal