Author Topic: Spacebuild ya  (Read 10180 times)

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Spacebuild ya
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 03:21:55 PM »
The SB server suck ass, seriously. Did some retard just add a retarded keep upright/no-collide plugin in it.

Because all of my props, which have been frozen or manipulated with, keep upright themselves, and no-collide with all other materials, such as players and other props around it.

And what makes you believe that it's the server's fault?
Everything works just fine for anyone else.
I don't know why this happens with you, but I'm pretty sure it's not the server that is at fault.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline Conranos

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 06:52:56 PM »
Spacebuild server is messed up bigtime. The following are bugs I have found personally.

- Many SBEP weapons are non-functional or do not operate as they should
 - Large torpedo is non-useable (no physgun, wire, damage, etc/)
 - AA blaster cannon has no explosion effect
 - Light rendering on small torpedo, small missile, etc. is static and will not move
 - Explosive weapons such as missiles, torpedoes, and mines are not removed when they expode
 - Rocket pods fire dud rounds
 - And others

- SBEP doors are considered to be world props when spawned and as such are non-physgunable
- SBEP weapons cannot damage other players items
- No-clip can be used on any world for short times even when not a breathable atmosphere.
- Likely other issues along with these

I highly recommend setting up a board for this server seeing as it was placed on the top board. This will allow the issues to be properly reported and fixed.

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 08:55:36 PM »
Spacebuild server is messed up bigtime. The following are bugs I have found personally.

- Many SBEP weapons are non-functional or do not operate as they should
 - Large torpedo is non-useable (no physgun, wire, damage, etc/)
 - AA blaster cannon has no explosion effect
 - Light rendering on small torpedo, small missile, etc. is static and will not move
 - Explosive weapons such as missiles, torpedoes, and mines are not removed when they expode
 - Rocket pods fire dud rounds
 - And others

- SBEP doors are considered to be world props when spawned and as such are non-physgunable
- SBEP weapons cannot damage other players items
- No-clip can be used on any world for short times even when not a breathable atmosphere.
- Likely other issues along with these

I highly recommend setting up a board for this server seeing as it was placed on the top board. This will allow the issues to be properly reported and fixed.
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=12437.0
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal