Author Topic: Applications are [Closed]  (Read 3790 times)

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
Applications are [Closed]
« on: July 31, 2011, 06:07:49 PM »
Civil Workers Union Applications Here!

You must have a Loyalist Armband to be legible to apply!

Keep in mind that the Civil Workers Union members are there to help, and not to claim the rewards for their actions!

This thread is dedicated towards the application for the Civil Workers Union, and nothing beyond that: all unnecessary posts will be removed from the thread. Keep in mind that you must have proper spelling, capitalization, grammar, and punctuation. Do not change the format of the application in any way.

Apply for Worker status today!

Code: [Select]

[u][b]OOC section[/b][/u]

[b]Steam Name:[/b]

[b]Steam ID:[/b]

[b]Timezone:[/b]

[u][b]IC section[/b][/u]

[b]Character name:[/b]

[b]Civil Identification Digits:[/b]

[b]Physical Description:[/b]

[b]Mental Description (Personality, how he acts, etc, etc.)[/b]

[b]Detainment history:[/b]

[b]Number of Anti-Citizen points:[/b]

[b]Detailed character background (At least two paragraphs. Cannot have spelling errors):[/b]

[b]Why you want to be part of the Civil Worker's Union (Same requirements as above):[/b]

[b]A suggested project for the Workers in the Union: [/b]

[b]Do you agree to conduct yourself maturely, and in the behaviour befitting a Civil Worker's Union?[/b]

[b]Do you understand the rules you must obey as a Member of the Civil Worker's Union? [/b]

You can expect to have to wait AT LEAST two to four days before I get to it.

If you bug me about it you will be denied.

If you are accepted, you will be expected to roleplay better than the average citizen.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:51:40 PM by Monkey with a gun »
goodmorrow

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New application format
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 04:11:57 PM »
Snip

My bad
« Last Edit: August 03, 2011, 04:15:10 PM by [utg] jimmygamer »
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 12:45:26 PM »
Excuse me "Ice" but I was accepted for an interview before, but I never got to take it. Shall I re-apply?
Knowledge. With it we can do anything. Without it we are nothing.

Offline Gia251

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 11:17:54 PM »
OOC section

Steam Name:[GMG] Gia the citizen

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:34134481

Timezone:USA Eastern Coast

IC section

Character name:David Smith

Civil Identification Digits:70324

Physical Description:Loyalist Armband Rank:10| UU signed Business Permit| Slender| Short| Is different from all others|

Mental Description (Personality, how he acts, etc, etc.)Very self aware, friendly knows something bad when he sees it.

Detainment history:None

Number of Anti-Citizen points:None

Detailed character background (At least two paragraphs. Cannot have spelling errors):My characters name is David smith, And he has always been one lawful citizen. Once the Metro Police force invaded earth with The City Administrator, He has always looked up to the Civil Workers Union, not to be rude, or get in there way. He has always thought that he would never get into there group. After he saw applications were up He got excited. Then he entered the Headquarters to retrieve an application. He sat down on a chair and thought patiently about this part of the application. After many minutes trying his best to be friendly with what he writes in the  application he finally gets to finish the background story. This is where he ends his application and hands it in. 

Why you want to be part of the Civil Worker's Union (Same requirements as above):Since the combine have taken over, the Civil Workers Union Has always been loyal to the Combine, and the combine will be nice back. I will always request any verdicts to the combine at all times. I will be loyal to the combine and do what ever they say no matter what.
I do what ever i do to help make the city better, and more happy. I will do what ever it takes to lower the amount of minges in this server.I swear i will make this city the best city the world has ever seen.  He believes becoming a Union Member Will make him a better person and that being in the Union he will be very helpful and believed in this though out his entire life.

A suggested project for the Workers in the Union: The Desire to study medicine and the ability to work alone. A Civil worker mobile business cart that can sell where ever you want so nobody will miss the shop.

Do you agree to conduct yourself maturely, and in the behavior befitting a Civil Worker's Union?I swear that i will conduct myself maturely in the behavior befitting a Civil Worker's Union.

Do you understand the rules you must obey as a Member of the Civil Worker's Union? I understand the rules that i will obey as a civil worker.
Declined - While this is a good application, it has been denied due to numerous spelling errors and failure to follow the application process.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 05:22:11 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline LeoMarr

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 03:44:08 AM »
OOC section

Steam Name: Leomarr

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19913622

Timezone: Pacific Standard

IC section

Character name: Jake Melkut

Civil Identification Digits: 98141

Physical Description: Taught Face : Imaginative : Caniving : Slight Accent : 6'1 : 190 LB :   

Mental Description (Personality, how he acts, etc, etc.) He is a driven Individual, He strives for self preservation, He could be considered a materialist, but he does not hoard things. He is Unemotional towards the current occupation, Seeing it as a new opportunity. He is a dedicated worker who tries to occupy himself with his Occupation.

Detainment history: None

Number of Anti-Citizen points: None

Detailed character background (At least two paragraphs. Cannot have spelling errors):
Weeks of Attempted "Holding it out" left Jake and his father in a small country side manor house with dwindling food and water. Jakes father had seen the news reports months previously and had began to stock food and water. His father thought the Government would intervene before things got too bad. That never Happened, They were in that house for a years time before the well and water supplies ran dry. The few cattle they still had alive produced milk, But it was never enough. Two of them left, Not enough food for one, one would sacrifice himself for the other. His father took a .357 magnum and shot himself behind the house. Leaving a small note telling Jake to leave the Manor and follow the road until he reached the city. This city would keep him safe, as his father had failed to do.

Jake took enough food and water as he could carry and began to walk to the city. The city was over 50 miles away, So it would be at least a 4 day walk. After a Days walk, Jake noticed a military vehicle in the distance behind him. Thinking he could hitch a ride, he sat on the side of the road and waited for the vehicle. The vehicle stopped a few yards behind him and two large men came out, one shouting orders to the other. The man shouting orders walked up to Jake and told him he needed his hands to be tied behind his back for transport to the city.
Jake did not resist, in his head, it was better then walking for four days. After arriving at a checkpoint the vehicle continued along the broken countryside Stopping for no one else. This act confused Jake, there had been at least 16 people that had been driven by, but not picked up as Jake had. He got the idea to ask the men as they were talking amongst themselves. The answer was, " The city is already crowded, You just got lucky."

As he entered the city, It was bustling with activity, The soldiers had dropped him off in a re purposed industrial factory. He would be living with another family for the time being, A strapping young lad with his mother and small sister. He talked to the mother often after helping the local trash collectors sift through the waste. She was a German women living in the United Kingdom where she met her now deceased husband. She had stories he could not imagine of her life outside the city walls. These stories included things she could hardly describe, Terrible creatures attacking humans.

Life had been uneventful, the occasional drills to make sure the citizens of the city were ready for anything. Nothing had happened to Jake other then cutting himself on a sharp piece of metal. Until the day the Alarms weren't drills. Soldiers had been running everywhere most of the day, Citizens were told to head underground to the bunkers and living space under the city. Large numbers of vehicles had moved in an out of the city. Nothing was normal, Something was happening. Then the bunker main door was shut. People were screaming, Children were crying. Massive sounds rung through the main entries, Shots being fired, firefights occurring, Explosions in the distance. Jake counted the hours, 5, Massive fighting on one side, 6, Fighting began to die down as the unknown force mopped up. 7 complete silence, and 7 1/2, A large number of an unknown force began to attack the invaders, but were thwarted after only fifteen minutes of combat.

The door opened, Combatants stormed the bunker tying everyones hands and walking them out of the underground, Jake had been fairly close so he could hear what was going on, He was tied without a shed of resistance, He knew what was happening at this point. He and most of the males to a holding facility, They were placed here as though they were rats in a cage. Crowded together, not fed, not watered. This holding facility was chain link though, he could see the brutality of the now known Universal Union. After three days of this chain link, The men were released and processed as Citizens given necessary clothing, and showered after being inspected for imperfections. Then the men were given Transit Papers and instructed on access to the transit facility. Jake made no attempts to resist any of his situations, He simply followed instructions as he always had. Nothing had changed, only which hands controlled the world he had never known. His only objective now was to survive.

Why you want to be part of the Civil Worker's Union (Same requirements as above):
Jake applied to become a Civil Worker to further himself, At his current time he is not able to do as the Workers do, Which is aid his
Benefactors. Jake is used to working to occupy himself, He has not been able to do that walking about the city. He believes becoming a Union Member will give him something to do and better himself and the situation around him. Jake has worked all of his life, and he intends to keep himself working.

The things he wishes to do are in the Civil Workers Union , He wants to do something other then watch people doing things. Besides that fact, the extra tokens would help with the day to day. Nothing interests Jake more then work, he's willing to do any kind of work to earn his keep. Jake tries to keep himself strong daily, But the lack of nutrition causes this to be a daunting task. He still tries to aid those who need aid, and he believes the Civil Workers Union can help him achieve that goal.

A suggested project for the Workers in the Union:
Be instructed in basic medical treatment to help those who are injured, and better the cities health.

Do you agree to conduct yourself maturely, and in the behavior befitting a Civil Worker's Union?
I,  Jake Melkut agree to conduct myself as a Befitting member of the Civil Workers Union

Do you understand the rules you must obey as a Member of the Civil Worker's Union?
I,  Jake Melkut, Whole heartedly agree to serve as a Member of the Civil Workers Union to the best of my abilities. I, Jake Melkut, agree to the rules and regulations of the Civil Workers Union. Under all laws I, Jake Melkut agree to show myself as Loyal individual and conduct myself accordingly. I, Jake Melkut Agree to the Previous statements I have agreed to.

Accepted - meet us in game for whitelisting.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 01:56:31 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Chars:
UNION-DvL.252 Molding Men out of recruits.
Thatch Goodwin Keeping Incognito.
Quote from: Blt
leomarr is cool.

meamm

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 02:48:41 PM »
Does this mean I have to re-apply?  I applied two days before you posted this and it hasn't been looked at yet.

Offline Ice

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 05:19:27 PM »
Those T3 and under must reapply. And to re-iterate, a recruitment cycle will be opening up next week. While the two applications have been reviewed, and are now pending; no others are to be put up at this time.

~Locked~
goodmorrow

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »
Updated the two applications with responses from ice.Locking thread by request.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: New application format [OPEN]
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 03:38:17 PM »
Unlocked by request

Application of Jack Woodwood
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 01:05:56 AM »
OOC section

Steam Name:Dominic6602

Steam ID: : STEAM_0:0:32072284 00:58 142 0 active

Timezone:USA EST

IC section

Character name: Jack Woodwood

Civil Identification Digits: 93810

Physical Description: 5' 8"|Loyalist Armband| Australian|Strong build|Black hair|Blue eyes|

Mental Description (Personality, how he acts, etc, etc.)Always keeps his cool, Funny. Smart, Good people skills.

Detainment history:None

Number of Anti-Citizen points:None

Detailed character background (At least two paragraphs. Cannot have spelling errors): Jack Woodwood came to City 18 after being born in Europe, his family caught a train which was attacked by the Lamboda, his family was killed, from then on he vowed to keep order in Cities.
He made his way to a new City  when he went of course where he served as Civil Protection for a month and has now moved here and is Re-applying. His five days in the city were good so far, high population, order is kept, resistance is low. He wants to join the combine here to make this his permanent residence and help this amazing city.

Why you want to be part of the Civil Worker's Union (Same requirements as above): On my way to the city Lamboda rebels killed my family I also like to maintain order and help anyone I can. I think I would be an asset to the team.

A suggested project for the Workers in the Union: Maybe we can move into Sector 2 and civilize it, This would take no more than 5 maybe 6 units.

Do you agree to conduct yourself maturely, and in the behavior befitting a Civil Worker's Union? I swear that I will conduct myself maturely in the behavior befitting a Civil Worker's Union.

Do you understand the rules you must obey as a Member of the Civil Worker's Union? I understand the rules that I will obey as a civil worker.

Declined - multiple spelling errors, your backstory claims that he is applying for Civil Protection rather then Civil Workers Union.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2011, 02:01:30 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Offline Rictalspace

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Applications are [OPEN]
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 10:24:03 AM »
OOC section

Steam Name: Rictalspace

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:17683091

Timezone: GMT

IC section

Character name: John Bourne

Civil Identification Digits: 75829

Physical Description: Tall | Blue Clothing | Brown Hair | Loyalist Armband On Right Arm | Blue Eyes

Mental Description (Personality, how he acts, etc, etc.): Organised, neat, smart, keen, motivated.

Detainment history: No detainment history.

Number of Anti-Citizen points: 0

Detailed character background (At least two paragraphs. Cannot have spelling errors):
John was only a young adult when the portal storms struck. He had lost his father to a headcrab attack on his former home. And his mother was ill with the flu. He had to care for his mother whilst also keeping watch for anything that may threaten them. The military were not much help as they had failed to defend his father from the headcrabs. He felt anger towards them, but kept it under control to concentrate on the tasks at hand. He was living in an old abandoned home, with no electricity but flowing water. He had seen creatures pass the house on several occasions, each one ignoring the house. For months he remained there, with quick trips to gather supplies and food. His mother became weaker and weaker as they had nothing to combat her illnesses, until eventually she died. John felt angry at himself for letting his mother die, he blamed himself. But he had to carry on. Now that he could move, he travelled to a nearby town in search for a home.

The portal storms kept raging at the town was often attacked by creatures that killed anyone in their path. Soon the numbers of the town died out, until it was only a few households remaining. John felt that he could gather them together and move out from the town. He organized a meeting between the households and all agreed on moving away from the nearby storm. It wasn't long until the 7 hour war began, John and the group were hiding in a cave they had built into a home. Hidden away from eyes. They only made occasional leaves to collect supplies in groups. Once they saw the war, they hid, for weeks until they were forced to collect supplies. John felt he should go with them, as they stepped out to a barren wasteland with a large city near, they heard helicopters. As they looked up, they noticed that they were being watched. Several ships lowered and collected the group. John awoke in blue clothing with a suitcase carrying more blue clothing and some circular objects. He asked a man next to him where he was, he answered "A train on it's way to City 18."

As the train arrived, they stepped out and John looked around at the masked beings. He wondered what had happened to his group, if they were safe. He attempted to remember, but could not. His DNA was taken and he was given a CID. He was then allocated a room with a mate and began to live his life. In fear of the masked beings, but in hope that he may find his group again. After a few days of living, he noticed a group in different clothing. He asked someone who they were, and they answered "The Civil Worker's Union". John took notice to the men and women in this different clothing and saw that they organized tasks and sold goods to the general public. He felt that he had what it took to become one of them, so he set his mind straight, and became a loyalist.

Why you want to be part of the Civil Worker's Union (Same requirements as above):
I feel that the Civil Worker's Union is an organized and disciplined group. I feel that being a part of them will give me extra responsibility in the server which will allow me to contribute to its well being. The Civil Worker's Union is a group that deals with tasks the CCA hand them and also hand smaller jobs out to the Citizens. Whilst I was attempting to get my loyalist points, a CWU handed me a broom in which I brushed the area around NexHap and gained myself three points. I also noticed a CWU washing the wall to remove propaganda off of it. The RP that they used was of a high quality. I feel that my experience in roleplay will help me prove that I am capable of roleplaying as a Civil Worker in City 18.

I also feel that, as a Civil Worker, the CCA look to you as more than just a citizen. They look to you as a step up from the rest of the population. They treat you better than they would with the average player. They know that you have worked for your position and treat you accordingly. From this treatment I feel that I am compelled to be a Civil Worker to not only show the CCA, but the server that my roleplaying skills are of a high quality and that my grammar skills are also of a high quality. As a Civil Worker, I understand that responsibilities will be placed on my shoulders, which is a reason why I wish to become a worker. This will allow me to prove to the server that I can take pressure and stay calm whilst organizing a task set to me. The responsibility is my own, and nobody elses.

A suggested project for the Workers in the Union:
Having a branch of the CWU as a Medical team who run the hospital. I came up with the idea "Arcturus Helix" but unsure if it was taken into consideration. I had the idea that there would be a branch ran by a manager, with a co-manager. There would then be supervisors and then the general doctors and nurses. They would not only help citizens, but the MPF when required too.

Do you agree to conduct yourself maturely, and in the behaviour befitting a Civil Worker's Union?:
I do. I feel that the Civil Worker's Union is a step up from the general population and so should be much more mature in behavior and looks.

Do you understand the rules you must obey as a Member of the Civil Worker's Union?:
I do.

Accepted - This is a amazing application me and Ice agree'd to accept you before he lost his position, welcome to the team!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 12:48:18 PM by Monkey with a gun »

Check out my reviewing channel, I review Garry's Mod Servers
http://www.youtube.com/user/GmodServerReviews?feature=mhee

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Applications are [OPEN]
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 12:48:55 PM »
Locked and closed while the CWU gets sorted out.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Applications are [Closed]
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2011, 01:13:12 AM »
oh it's locked? Guess i just have a key then? I want to post an application but it says they are closed for now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal