Author Topic: [OBSOLETE] RP_City45_Catalyst_x1e_r  (Read 24516 times)

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: RP_City45_Catalyst_x1e_r
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2012, 07:31:59 PM »
I just saw that the apartment on the third floor of the UCH is condemned. I am begging you to reverse this. If that room has to be condemned then you have to condemn two other apartments. The apartments are the ones with the holes in them, the ones that connect to one another. The one on the third floor has a huge gap in it that lets its occupant look down into the other apartment.

The condemned room doesn't make sense to me because the Combine are not supposed to care about citizen's living conditions. It also allows citizens to work with the CWU to board up the holes and then they get paid and RP is all over the place.

I personally think the room is a really nice touch to the UCH, and I would hate to see it go.

I really really beg you to consider this.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 09:55:31 PM by Atticat »

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2012, 01:52:10 AM »
Not sure if you've already fixed that, however, once the garage front & main door opens, it blocks you inside the side outpost or whatever it is, as it slides over the door.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2012, 02:01:41 AM »
Yeah, I know of a few door blockage issues such as the garage door floating a bit into the HCMR corner as well as the upper doors colliding through the walls. It's not critical, but it is on my list of things to try and fix.

Offline cj

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2012, 02:55:22 AM »
The nexus is very well done, especially with the interrogation rooms. But I would reccomend adding the XCCR back to promote more RP if it is possible.

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2012, 03:18:34 PM »
How about changing the Nexus' front door a bit? The cut in half triangle in the center that only moves down seems a tad unnecessary. Could you make it so each corner of the door sinks into the corners of the border of it? Because it looks a bit strange that it slides down all uneven.
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2012, 10:49:33 PM »
I suppose I can try and fix the entrance door.

Also, the new suggestions thread can be found here: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=16994.0

Locked.

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [RELEASE] RP_City45_Catalyst_x1e_r
« Reply #81 on: December 07, 2012, 08:40:11 AM »
Unstickied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal