Author Topic: <::| RCT 176 Private Logs |::>  (Read 1377 times)

<::| RCT 176 Private Logs |::>
« on: May 21, 2011, 03:29:27 AM »
                                                     Unit: 176
                                                  SQUAD: UNIFORM
                                             Clearance: RCT
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 00000001
Text:
 So, i was just accepted into Combine Civil Authority, i equipped my suit and gear, and went to the lobby of the Nexus. After this i had no idea what to do. A nice guy, i believe his digits were 713, helped me around. He teached me how to patrol and some other stuff. And i also met another recruit, a real asshole - 192.
He acted like a damn 02, and now he's promoted to APEX, wich sucks for me...
Also, my image of 713 changed, when he detained a citizen for his eyes togheter with 192. I tried to save him but they just wouldn't listen. Maybe i'm going to become like that once, but for now... i'm going to try keeping things peaceful the... peaceful way.

Anyways, i got agility training, jumping and running is really hard with this suit on. I was about to get breaching training with.. some guy - I don't remember his digits, but it was aborted (crash), wich sucks. I'm trying to get all the training i can.
Now i'm not sure if this log even gets saved, or if i can find it again. These damn consoles are worse then the labyrint in the agility training course, the only thing of CCA equipment i really understand is the radio and the stunstick, wich i'd prefer to avoid using. But i must admit - Staring at citizens and imidiatly seeing them walk away can really be amusing. But knowing that probaly every single citizen hates me really brings my mood down sometimes... I know how it is to see a recruit trough a citizens eyes... "That traitor..."

Saving File under Log: 00000001
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved

Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 05:10:31 AM by [AR] Norwegian Soldier »

Re: <::| RCT 176 Private Logs |::>
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 05:23:51 AM »
                                                     Unit: 176
                                                  SQUAD: UNIFORM
                                             Clearance: RCT
                                         Enter Password: ******************
                                         ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connecting....
                                                  Connected

New Log Started: 00000002
Text:
Today was an interesting one, i got a tour of the Nexus, i aleready knew most of it but i got a lot of useful information, after the tour i was taught how to detain, and the 'furnance', 03 - Our 'guide' said we throw outdated paperwork, trash, and anti-citizens... dead and alive in there. After this the UNIFORM DvL took over, i've looked forward to get trained by him. We proceeded to some 'classroom', where he taught us some basic codes, they were hard to remember so i just copied all the codes to my datapad.

After this something more interesting happend, i was about to use my stunstick on a citizen for the first time, because i had no choice. But suddenly an alarm went off, the machinery around in the city started hitting the ground. All citizens fled into the CCH and COTA stormed out of the Nexus. I paniced and fled into CCH togheter with another recruit, but some some.. atnloi- antlions got in and we had to shoot. The citizens was locked into an apartment. Gunshots were heard everywhere - but suddenly it stopped. No more cries for help on the radio, or random codes i didn't understand. The citizens were either barricaded inside a small room on the top floor of the CCH or running around in Sector Six with weaponry. It took a while before all the citizens was taken into the Nexus, and COTA slaughtered all the citizens in Sector Six (// Including my char xD), all the antlions were killed and cleaned up. And everybody in the CCA acted like nothing ever happend. After this i went into statis, i was tired... really tired.

Saving File under Log: 00000002
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
Saving File.....
File Saved

Logging off.
Console Shut Down.
Connection Lost

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal