Author Topic: The current state of HL2RP and us players.  (Read 6493 times)

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The current state of HL2RP and us players.
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 01:42:43 AM »
Also, if you don't notice that life is hitting on RoflWaffle with education, jobs, parents, friends, socalising, etcetera etcetera so that means that he cannot respond to you people and is very inactive lately. Get your facts straight people. Raiden is here too and he is a Owner of CG aswell.
If raiden was here, why hasn't he replied to me yet on both the OA acceptance (which im edging toward denial now seeing things are failing) and the city event? Even though for the first 6 days he was online every day? One inactive owner is bad but two? Really? There's no owners here. Just figureheads.

did you ever think the reason no one replied to you was because your event was shit and just over glorified you and your friends, like we pointed out in your thread

Offline Dragon Dildo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 08:02:12 AM »
Having a serious HL2RP community is impossible without it becoming a huge fucking drama-bitchfest that splits the entire community apart.

HL2RP Characters
Jim Boyle - Obeying the Combine in City
Marcus Nicholson - Getting used to City
Heikki Savolainen - Relaxing in D6.
Cliff Westburgh - Hunting rats in D6.
Chandler Hetfield (Outlands) - Trying to find his bearings.
Joey Geller (Outlands) - Sitting in the clinic with his left leg broken.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 04:10:17 PM »
Also, if you don't notice that life is hitting on RoflWaffle with education, jobs, parents, friends, socalising, etcetera etcetera so that means that he cannot respond to you people and is very inactive lately. Get your facts straight people. Raiden is here too and he is a Owner of CG aswell.
If raiden was here, why hasn't he replied to me yet on both the OA acceptance (which im edging toward denial now seeing things are failing) and the city event? Even though for the first 6 days he was online every day? One inactive owner is bad but two? Really? There's no owners here. Just figureheads.

did you ever think the reason no one replied to you was because your event was shit and just over glorified you and your friends, like we pointed out in your thread
No because the first time i brought it up with raiden, he liked the idea and we were supposed to talk about it later on and run the event. And its not overglorified. Wheres the glory in getting your asses kicked, your group being disbanded, and your main character going insane. Or did you just jump on the asshole bandwagon like everyone else? That is none of your concern so fuck off.

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 05:13:36 PM »
the bit where an army of rebels got into the city and bypassed checkpoints without citizen status cid cards and had 5000 ar2's and fought overwatch

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 05:40:21 PM »
the bit where an army of rebels got into the city and bypassed checkpoints without citizen status cid cards and had 5000 ar2's and fought overwatch
Someone hasn't played HL2. There's a reason there was a canal added to City 45. And we had 4 AR2's tyvm. Outlands =/= city in regards to access to weapons and ammunition. And we have experience in fighting Overwatch. How do you think Leonard got his sniper rifle? Adminge spawn? No he fought an overwatch sniper back in outercanals. Firefight but still a fight. He received a broken tibia from it. Don't assume things were ass spawned before making remarks like this. You weren't there. You don't know jack shit.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2012, 06:36:24 PM »
Someone hasn't played HL2. There's a reason there was a canal added to City 45. And we had 4 AR2's tyvm. Outlands =/= city in regards to access to weapons and ammunition. And we have experience in fighting Overwatch. How do you think Leonard got his sniper rifle? Adminge spawn? No he fought an overwatch sniper back in outercanals. Firefight but still a fight. He received a broken tibia from it. Don't assume things were ass spawned before making remarks like this. You weren't there. You don't know jack shit.

Because there totally wasn't like 10 other smgs and shit. and people with ar2's and shit can totally enter a city filled with units and ota and not have any conflict at all
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2012, 07:01:38 PM »

Because there totally wasn't like 10 other smgs and shit. and people with ar2's and shit can totally enter a city filled with units and ota and not have any conflict at all
Did I say there was no conflict? No. I didnt write a story for it but here's the pictures from the trip: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13136.0

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2012, 07:26:47 PM »

Did I say there was no conflict? No. I didnt write a story for it but here's the pictures from the trip: http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13136.0

Skyler has a V flag in which she spawned a fuckton of AR2 rounds. She had more magazines a real soldier couldn't hold within a firefight. Zak has a lot of rounds too due to Skyler or someone else passing them out like halloween candy. I remember that he died (Zak on the otherhand) and said OOC'ly about losing a ton of ammunition for his weapon.

Also, this is turning into a major flame for a thread and we are getting abit off topic here so cut Statua some slack eh? You guys can't seem to notice that there is shitty events out there too and even remember that map change that everyone didn't want to happen? There is a lot of things that you like but there is plenty of dislikable things that you don't like neither and these are one of them. Please, wipe your shoes off and leave your dislike shit at the door and atleast give off some positivity in your comments.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 07:32:32 PM by STALKER »

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2012, 09:22:34 PM »
Off-topic: This thread is to remain calm and reasonable or I'm locking it.
On-topic: Even if COTA has not been disbanded, there is the aura in the air that WE, the players, have little to no say, ESPECIALLY on HL2RP.  When's the last time something in HL2RP Suggestions section been accepted, let alone looked at?

EDIT: This was not started to be a flame thread, just something to discuss the current issues.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:24:30 PM by Tyler »

Offline Yimmy The Cat

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2012, 10:15:47 PM »
Here is a wake up call to you guys, but ROLEPLAY MAKES DRAMA. The excuse of "I don't have enough time" Or "I have a bigger plan for this" Is bullshit. If you don't have time for running a community, why would you? Why make it into a shit hole when you can give it someone with a lot of time on there hands and you trust?

I will say it too THIS PLACE IS GOING TO SHIT. Our leadership isn't good enough. We are losing admins. OCRP is a black hole of minges and updates no one cares about. No one ever goes on outlands. The city is filled with combine who think they administrate the servers. I haven't seen anyone on spacebuild or gmod party. The list goes on.

Also, I don't really give a shit what you have to say about this, because you know its true, and yelling about me for stupid things like language or how my perspective is different is fucking retarded. Instead of complaining about how others put it, why don't you fucking listen to them and use you fucking head to think of a solution to get us out of this shithole of a community. Cause i see no one else doing anything about it. 
What starts off as a joke soon becomes a gamemode.

I envy you :'(  Did you furiously pull your cock off until your penis shot pure childrens tears?

Offline kmp

• 4chan is my friend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2012, 12:53:26 AM »
Seeing as this is turning into a ragefest, I'm locking it.

Also, for all you people who blame Rofl for everything, you're the ones to take your problems to him, he doesn't ask.
C18.MPF.RAZOR-OfC.448

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal