Author Topic: Civil Protection - FearRP  (Read 4749 times)

Civil Protection - FearRP
« on: April 22, 2011, 01:53:45 PM »

Civil Protection
This is a summary of the Civil Protection equipment, behaviour and the reason why you should really fear them.

The gas mask
It's a fucking gas mask, SCARY! The eyes are dark and unforgiving, the mask almost looks like it's ment to be terrifying.

The stunstick
The stunstick is a baton made of steel/metal, the end is a metal/steel circle full of electric wires, you can see it sparkling. Getting hit is extremely painful and it would be hard to move. Getting hit once while running will probaly make your legs fail. if you don't fear it then you should be superman or defect.

Their behaviour
You (probaly) have seen citizens getting beaten for coughing near a CP or slipping his can of delicious water, they beat people unconscious and drag them to the detainment where they are fed their own toes.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J6sPUkLcp4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J6sPUkLcp4</a>
The vocoder
Listen to their voices, a dark cruel voice - For all you know, that's how their voice is. All the units have the same voice. They are all the same... evil and mercyless.

The other equipment
The CPs have stunsticks(above), pistols, SMGs, radios, armor and so on. You will need some heavy shit to take one down alone.

I was thinking of adding Overwatch, but i realized that if you even look at one for to long, you have no understanding for fearRP or no earlier experience with them IC.

This is a low-effort post that is
 supposed to increase fear rp towards
 CPs.

« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:51:26 PM by Norwegian Soldier »

Offline Yak

• tupac is my life
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Civil Protection - FearRP
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:25:13 PM »
I swear if I see another citizen yelling "Resistance!" and not keeping quiet.
:c

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 09:43:31 PM »
You're suppose to get nervous about Rct's, Get scared of 04-02's, and shit your pants at 01's - SeC's.

Offline Philosowolf

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 04:53:14 AM »
You're suppose to get nervous about Rct's, Get scared of 04-02's, and shit your pants at 01's - SeC's.

Ah yes, Wodarski. But remember, the whole frightening and confronting thing about Civil Protection is the common conception "They're all the same!" To citizens, Civil Protection units really are the same. You honestly aren't going to notice they're digits, where as Civil protection can recognise eachother through trained identification and HUD cams in their helmets.

And unfortunately, people seem to think that if you get hit by a stunstick, you're just going to bruise and say "Ow". Nope. Even on low setting, you should be staggering back and being electrocuted. It's a stunstick with electrical currents hitting you. Think about it. It's almost like a melee form of a taser, except it varies on the charge you apply.

Vocoders, which all units would pretty much use, also adds to the anonymous status of all units, and makes them all sound the same or at least similar. This also adds fear to the citizens, as they really do portray themselves as robotic figures who are just standing there waiting to spank your ass.

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 05:30:42 AM »
Vocoders, which all units would pretty much use, also adds to the anonymous status of all units, and makes them all sound the same or at least similar. This also adds fear to the citizens, as they really do portray themselves as robotic figures who are just standing there waiting to spank your ass.
I was supposed to add this, i forgot. Thanks for reminding!

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 09:59:32 AM »

Yeah, it will be better role play if we did that, but like yesterday where I found a shotgun in a apartment... but things sometimes happens too fast so you can't react or even type something /me before the CP's walk off again.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Vegas

• Big Poppa
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2011, 01:20:41 PM »
Something to add on to this: Citizens need to f*cking learn to fear/painRP with the stun baton. It's a 22 inch metal baton with a tip that is crackling with electricity. It's combining a very high-end taser and a metal rod. You don't want that to slam into your face, and if it happens, you are keeling over in pain and submitting. Too many minges and lolwebuls and punchwhores go on the HL2RP, and that is the only downside.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2011, 02:49:05 PM »
Something to add on to this: Citizens need to f*cking learn to fear/painRP with the stun baton. It's a 22 inch metal baton with a tip that is crackling with electricity. It's combining a very high-end taser and a metal rod. You don't want that to slam into your face, and if it happens, you are keeling over in pain and submitting. Too many minges and lolwebuls and punchwhores go on the HL2RP, and that is the only downside.

I'll expand the stunstick section

Offline FuriousJack95

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »
Maybe you could code something so that the tip glows brighter
and that when you get hit your screen goes a bluey white color for about 3 seconds
And after 3 hits you fall unconcoius

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 06:49:30 PM »
Maybe you could code something so that the tip glows brighter
and that when you get hit your screen goes a bluey white color for about 3 seconds
And after 3 hits you fall unconcoius
Or you can be a good roleplayer and do that yourself.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal