Author Topic: Play to lose!  (Read 15011 times)

Re: Play to lose!
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2011, 10:34:06 AM »
REFINED!!!!!!!

***.*******.***.000 runs to in a CCH room.

A anti-citizen see that the CP runs into a room, and grabs hold a pipe near him.

He runs in the room jumping in the air hit the CP in the head and crashing him.

The anti-citizen rolls 1

The CP rolls 2

The pipe breaks but the CP is out cold from being crash and getting hit hard in the head.

The anti-citizen loots the body.

The anti-citizen rolls 60

The CP rolls 5

The anti-citizen have loot the body and found all the goods.

or

The anti-citizen rolls 60

The cp rolls 100

The anti-citizen only finds the stunstick and pistol with the clip in it.

As you can see It have PTL or Play To Lose with /roll, thus with this you can in-rice the "ROLEPLAY" with players.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 05:36:43 PM by =?e?=â?¢Daveman »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 06:00:12 PM »
I died from your lack of grammar and spelling. Can you repost that in proper English please?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2011, 07:55:48 PM »
Statua he use proper Engrish, come how you didt see?

JK JK JK JK JK

Offline JoshB

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »
Statua he use proper Engrish, come how you didt see?

JK JK JK JK JK
Statua, he made a joke that made no sense and seems to be postwhoring, don't you see?
jk jk jk NOT
[CG-SA]Toy4x4funrun: When guns are involved RP = basicly void
lolwut?

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2011, 10:35:09 PM »
I have WARNED YOU MORE times then I can fucking count JOSH! Your fucking harrasment of me is getting out of hand! Quit it NOW!

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2011, 12:31:04 AM »
I died from your lack of grammar and spelling. Can you repost that in proper English please?

If you don't Like my English then fuck off.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:58 AM »
My apologies but how am I supposed to comprehend what the suggestion you have posted on this thread means. I would perfer if you would rather not tell me to "fuck off" and actually take my request into consideration. I was hoping for you to actually fix your post rather then get angry at me because I was curious as to what at actually meant.

K? Don't tell me to "fuck off" again. I actually thought you were either a: trolling or b: too lazy to properly type. If it's a language barrier, sorry but what else can I do? The majority of this community is English speaking and broken English is difficult to understand.

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2011, 02:23:28 AM »
My apologies but how am I supposed to comprehend what the suggestion you have posted on this thread means. I would perfer if you would rather not tell me to "fuck off" and actually take my request into consideration. I was hoping for you to actually fix your post rather then get angry at me because I was curious as to what at actually meant.

K? Don't tell me to "fuck off" again. I actually thought you were either a: trolling or b: too lazy to properly type. If it's a language barrier, sorry but what else can I do? The majority of this community is English speaking and broken English is difficult to understand.

Owned :o

Offline Yuri Sergig

• cyber king
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2011, 03:33:31 AM »
Hey guys..Calm down...This is only a game Mkay ?...Grab a beer and watch star wars and then come back.

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2011, 09:06:00 AM »
Statua, broken English is easy to learn.
Actually, you don't even have to learn it.
Your mind is trained in reading words, recognizing words.
I don't understand why you didn't get what he is trying to say, there is so much worse grammar.

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2011, 09:13:04 AM »
I had a nice fight yesterday, where the citizen actually let himself lose to my DvL, like he should have. I beat him to a pulp.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »
Statua you p3wNeD him; I'm Italian so English isnt my first language, I still try though.

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2011, 05:39:35 PM »
I have refined my post, so you can read it, if it still not good for you then I'm am sorry, but my english sucks.

P.S. I hate when people say that my English sucks but I know it, but I'm am trying my hardest to do my best.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2011, 12:28:34 AM »
I thought I replied this morning but I guess my crappy ISP broke the connection. Anyways what I said was I cba to decipher broken English when stressed which is what I was yesterday due to my ISP being a douche. I reread it this morning and understand most of it so here's what I think.

Rolling cannot make decisions like the human mind. It cant decide whether your character has the strength, the energy, or the will to fight back. It cant figure out how much fear or adrenaline is pumping through your characters body, only you can decide that. A good roleplayer will be able to decide that within five seconds. Rolling is semi-serious. We are strictly serious.

Offline Pielolz

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2011, 10:34:29 AM »
Yea but a lot of people powergame and arguments, rollpay is easy just not fun.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal