Author Topic: I'm so close to shooting any minge i see  (Read 3271 times)

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I'm so close to shooting any minge i see
« on: May 22, 2011, 01:04:18 PM »
Title says it all

It has come to the point where i am so aware.

Today... i had been shooting citizens for running like retards, and trying to sexually grab hold of my-
You get the point. Today though is when shit hit the fan. Some citizen took out an SMG in the PLAZA, and SHOT AND KILLED EVERY CP THERE WAS OUTSIDE. He soon TOOK MY SHOTGUN, i asked him to give it back and CALLED ME A NIGGER.

All of my ammo, guns, and everything is back together... but we can't afford to have this non sense on a SRS-RP server again.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: I'm so close to shooting any minge i see
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2011, 01:06:14 PM »
Why ask to do it..  shoot the dumbasses,only way to teach em. I used a box of shottie ammo in the last hour.
what

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2011, 01:10:33 PM »
Thank you BLT

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2011, 03:32:11 PM »
Or.... Take pictures of the chat and get proof, only way to stop it really...

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2011, 03:37:39 PM »
I never even asked. As soon as someone does something stupid like bunny hopping or minge run, I mow them down with my MP7.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2011, 03:39:17 PM »
Why haven't you posted a ban request? If people are failing then record it and post it!
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 03:41:39 PM »
I don't record shit all the time! I can never catch the person doing something while recording so I don't bother.

Also jigger your picture is hot

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2011, 09:35:46 AM »
Yeah, me and Star were there, we hided by the S6 checkpoint. Suddenly like three to four high ranked CPs were killed in the middle of the streets. ICly the place would be flooded with CPs, maybe even COTA.

Offline Adam S

• I FUCK HORSES AND I HAVE AUTISM
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2011, 09:36:23 PM »
Two simple ways to fix this.

1. Remove sprinting, its never used in rp.

2. Make it so citizens cant pick up weapons unless they have a G flag (Guns - Advanced Citizen rights) that is only given out to people who legitly get weapons.  Oh yes and fix it so people cant Loot CCA Units because its just fucking retarded.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 09:39:03 PM by prop_vehicle_jeep »

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2011, 09:43:03 PM »

2. Make it so citizens cant pick up weapons unless they have a G flag (Guns - Advanced Citizen rights) that is only given out to people who legitly get weapons.  Oh yes and fix it so people cant Loot CCA Units because its just fucking retarded.
I kinda like the second idea.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 09:51:48 PM »

I kinda like the second idea.

My theory is to limit them to the point were they pose no harm but yet can still RP.  Even tho they need to just start banning failrpers seeing as amputations dont work.

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2011, 10:35:12 PM »

1. I do use some sprinting in a roleplay, I have used it to get away from the CP, on dave strong.

2. Oh and how will they get the flag CP? or admin?  and If we cant loot CCA units then how then real rebel that can roleplay (none yet.) get some weapons to make sure that they can do stuff back if need.

Oh and btw only to get weapons is to get them from CCA units, so you have to cut off that and only CCA will have weapons or what?

Or you just tooo damn loyal?

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2011, 10:42:18 PM »
Just really, if they're trolling, shoot them. If they're willing to learn, help them. That's it, final.

Offline Adam S

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 11:00:13 AM »
Why haven't you posted a ban request? If people are failing then record it and post it!

Oh i forgot to adress this mr.derpingstine

You cant, You dont know their name or who a long haired black guy with xxxxxx. thats it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal