Author Topic: Auth Apps.  (Read 2115 times)

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Auth Apps.
« on: April 22, 2012, 12:54:06 AM »
Okay I applied for a antlion character a while back at "http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=12949.msg96129#msg96129" I got the call that it was a no due to that there is no animations, and no NPC characters. Yet I find this app "http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13922.0" that gets accepted for an antlion guard. So it's kind of like what? This person who applies for a antlion guard gets accepted yet I post mine and it's not accepted due to no model. I'm confused on this situation that one gets the auth but the other doesn't. Anyone who could answer why this is so that one person got the auth yet I didn't due to the reasons should effect both apps.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Auth Apps.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 05:52:30 AM »
Probably because an antlion could die in five seconds.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 09:45:42 AM »
 A Antlion guard is much more fierce and stronger than the Antlion and has more traits than the Antlion itself. I do believe that it is unfair for a administrator to deny a application (which I seen a couple of various times) and then accept another application in which they both almost resemble with the almost same faction.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 11:06:35 AM »
Probably because an antlion could die in five seconds.

So the one that is less overpowered is denied?

Yeah, authorization apps are a little messed up at the moment.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 11:09:21 AM »
I feel that even though an antlion is much less fierce, once you'd be face with a quick PK you would argue it- and when it came to combat RP I can just sense the amount of ass your antlion would kick simply because it's an actual character rather than just a regular antlion. Unless this was a character that couldn't be PK'd and was instead NLR'd, I'd see much argument on the actual strength he would have.

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2012, 11:14:16 AM »
As far as I can tell its because of the following:

Antlion - (The silly little one that can fly) has no animations so it's being avoided as a player model

Antlion guard however, has appropriate animations

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2012, 11:17:52 AM »
As far as I can tell its because of the following:

Antlion - (The silly little one that can fly) has no animations so it's being avoided as a player model

Antlion guard however, has appropriate animations
Wait?! Antlion guard has the animations.....yet we can't find one for a normal antlion which I've seen many many times on other servers. If even you don't need the model it's possible to use a citizen model but RP it as an antlion.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal