Author Topic: [DENIED] Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1013 times)

Offline cfitz22

• autism simulator 2013
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 08, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »
Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: cfitz22

IC Character Name: Carson FitzGibbon

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
          Carson FitzGibbon had always wanted to join the CCA after witnessing the death of his brother, Nikoli. He wants to help and be part of the good the Union do for the city. The big push that made him want to join up was the death of his brother though, nothing was more moving, more motivating than that. He began his training by trying to stay in shape.

He lifted cinder blocks that were found lying around trash piles. He also began working his loyalist points up, he reached a total of 8 loyalist points. He is a proud member of the loyalist program. Even before the invasion he always wished to do good for the human race.
Even after they wiped out most the population he still wanted to be with them, they would of survived if they just didn't fight back. They would of just, been left aside, there on Earth to live another day! He knew he was wise to make that decision to stay hidden. Now his life is leading up to this moment, the application that will most likely change his future in city 45.

He will forever remember all the training he did, all his hard work to get to this point. It's all up to you. Will you be a cold anvil? Crushing a single man's hopes to do the good you do? Or help him onto the metaforical train of salvation, going on the path with the others to live a new life on this planet. A new life, in the CCA.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Strives for the greater good.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
          The Combine Civil Authority will be, at some times, brutal and challenging with obstacles to overcome. But sometimes the life as an officer will be slow and relaxed. When on patrol, it's always going to be relaxing and slow paced. Listening to the sounds of the city, the noise of the occational train arrival. And the noise of quiet civilians talking amongst themselves.

But at times of unrest, when people come out to fight with no reason. The life will be fast paced. Every step you take could be your last. Every thing you do takes part in deciding if you live to save the city, or die trying. Some times will be filled with frustration and agony. Angering over citizens running and jumping around while you cannot respond. The uncivil activities! All the unrest building your anger like the Citidel on the first weeks of the Combine arrival! Overall being in the CCA is a bumpy road to salvation.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Carson FitzGibbon was born in New York City, at age 23 he flew to Moscow to visit his older brother, Nikolia. On his last day there, the Combine took over, he fled the area and got to a nearby bomb shelter build in the 1970's. His retreat was a dangerous one because he had to cross through streets of raging fires and dead police officers and military personel. He survived on simple canned beans for a day or two. When he emerged, he found the city in ruins. He wandered for a while and then got his first glimps of the Citidel. It was already huge, towering over the city like a skyscraper. He fled to a nearby apartment complex and stayed there living off another man's food supply. He emerged from the building to see if the local stores had any extra foods, that's when he saw his first CCA officer. He was the rank of 01 because he was one of the first to join them. He explained what had happened and how Wallace Breen surrendered humanity. He sounded rather proud of himself. After years of staying loyal, he finally began to understand what the real good of the Union was, how they saved us from so much evil. He began to work for them, cleaning and helping out.  Then, he witnesses his first tradgety, he was going about his buisness, walking through the streets, when a group of men emerged from the alleyway, all armed with weapons. They fired upon the nearby officers. A hail of bullets hit the man about 4 feet away from him. After the rebels were killed, he ran to the injured man. He recognized him as Nikoli. He died that day, he wasn't able to move at all, he never got any help because of how servere his injuries were... He died in the CWU hospital. This set Carson on his path to the Union. Now, he wants to avenge his brother more than anything in the world.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
About 5-6 months

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
About 4-5 months

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
About 2 months

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT -1

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
I was a UU scientist, I was researching an element called Xenium, it had unusual effects on water and other materials. It pulsed with energy. I was researching it one day when it suddently caught fire, it burned a lot of the lab until we finally stoped the fire, that day I lost the Xenium.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes, from time to time

IC Section

Full Name: Carson FitzGibbon
CID: 44997
Height: 6'1"
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Green
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 153 lbs.
Mental Distinctions: None
Mental Defects: None
Mental Advantages: IQ of 175
Notable Qualities: None

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
None

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To show justice to the rebellion, uphold the civil laws, and to do good for the Combine.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Carson FitzGibbon hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 09:58:01 AM by Abbott »
Don't make fun of me just because I say i'm stressed... I'm a person too.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Carson FitzGibbon's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2012, 09:57:34 AM »
I'm denying this for the CCA for these reasons:

No activity between the time he was last denied and raged because of it.
Getting on the server whilst making the application and sitting on a bench does not count as active.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal