Author Topic: [DENIED] Magnus Wilson's Civil Authority Application  (Read 991 times)

Offline pAra

•  I've got no idea what to write here. ggwp
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED] Magnus Wilson's Civil Authority Application
« on: January 06, 2012, 03:09:16 PM »
Magnus Wilson's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Wutang Wilson

IC Character Name: Magnus Wilson

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Magnus Wilson, has always been tought by his parents to obey the rules and to make sure everyone else is doing so because if there isn't any rules, the world would end up like a huge disaster. Magnus had always been abit of a "loner" and therefor he didn't really have any friends so he was an easy target for the bullies. He were bullied pretty much the rest of his life untill the CCA came, and these bullies didn't bother Magnus anymore because they were afraid of the consequences if Magnus reported them. Magnus never saw any negative side of the CCA and was always looking to score some loyalty points. But it seemed like he were't the only one doing so.

Magnus has always admired the CCA's. He's never been punished for not obeying and always reports the troublesome citizens.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Magnus is very loyal, fast, and has no mercy when it comes to dealing with citizens who doesn't follow the rules.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
Being a CCA is a challenge that i've dealt with before. It's important to show extremely high respect for the higher ranks and always be humble towards them.

Also to take "punches" (verbaly) from the higher ranks and having no mercy and feelings when it comes to dealing with citizens.

To be very clear and short when giving orders and always report everything using the radio. For Magnus it won't be any challenge because its pretty much his daily routine, walking around the city, making sure everythings normal. And if he sees anything he runs as fast as he can to the nearest CCA and reports it.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Magnus Wilson is 25 years old and lived with his mum and dad.

Magnus dad (John) has always been very cooperative with the CCA. And Magnus was always told to respect, love and obey the law and he were beaten if he didn't do EXACTLY what he were told to.

Magnus was trying to sleep one night, and suddenly he heard a window smash. He was too scared to go out of bed and he just closed his eyes trying to think of something else. And then he felt a gun poiting to his head opening his eyes and noticing two masked women standing there.  And then Magnus heard his mom scream and shots were fired. Two men yelled at the women to get the hell out of there. Magnus were just laying in his totally shocked. He stood out of bed going into his parents bedroom and seeing his dad laying on the floor with blood all over him. Magnus found a note on him saying "This is what you get, you damn traitor. Hail the rebellious stand". For some reason Magnus didn't feel sad, he felt extreme anger. And the next day he went to the local CCA's and explained everything.
The CCA's immediatly reported it using their radios.
Magnus wen't home and started digging a hole where he would burry his parents. He had this constant anger towards the citizens and always blaming them and the rebels for his great loss.
One day someone knocked on the door and Magnus opened the door, and some old, skinny and very exhausted man were asking if he could come inside because the CCA's were after him for stealing.
Magnus invited the old man inside and he ran to the kitchen grapped a frying pan. Then he ran inside were the old man were sitting to get his breath and knocked the old man in the back of his head as hard as he could with the frying pan. Magnus quickly ran to the CCA's  telling him that some old man accused for stealing were in his house and that the old man is unconsious. So the two CCA's  followed him and took the old man. Magnus was awarded with one ration.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
I've never had a CCA character on this server.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
4 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
3 years.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
For about 1.5 year but i was inactive for some time.

4. What Time zone are you in?
GMT +1

5. In what country do you live?
Denmark.

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
The dedication time, and effort i putted into being promoted to officer on Relentless RP.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
I'm part of a politic active group here in Denmark. So i'm forced to listen to everyones opinion every meeting. Also my school is a democratic school.

IC Section

Full Name: Magnus Wilson
CID: 33500
Height: 6'1
Hair Colour Dark brown.
Eye Colour: Blue but has a slight green touch to it.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 175 lbs
Mental Distinctions: Loyal, obedient, and very respectful.
Mental Defects: Doesn't trust anybody, besides his fellow CCA's.
Mental Advantages: Has no pity with citizens or rebels when punishing them, focused and intelligent.
Notable Qualities: Fast, short mouthed, finishes every command given.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I've never been punished before. I've always followed the rules, and respected them.

I protect the rules as if they were my children.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
I'm willing to give that and more if there is.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes, i do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, i will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
The CCA has only done positive things for the world and it's pretty obvious that things are working out fine. I want to join the CCA more than i want my parents back.
I  wanna  be able to make sure that law and order is being held and i wanna be able to take a stand in the fight against the rebels and anti-citizens. Also to help out the CCA.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Magnus Wilson hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 05:55:21 PM by Kom??Як »
24/7 musick project group can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TwentyfourSevenMusick

Offline Krisrules

• notice me senpai~~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Magnus Wilson's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 05:43:46 PM »
UNIT: 562
DIVISION: NOVA
CLEARANCE: DvL
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Magnus Wilson>
Citizen Identification Number: 33500

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements.  Applicant doesn't meet post requirements. Questions 1 & 3 do not meet minimum paragraph requirements. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <CCA.C45.NOVA.DvL.562>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal