Author Topic: A question regarding canon.  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Mar

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A question regarding canon.
« on: January 07, 2012, 02:55:35 AM »
If all war veterans or anyone with military training was killed, were people in prison, or high security prisons killed, or released at the time? Because I was going to make a new outlands character wearing an orange prisoner uniform saying " California State Prison ". Just wondering.
Characters:

Mar 'Chem' Nightwit - The Chemist.

Offline Super_Killer6501

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A question regarding canon.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 02:59:40 AM »
i dont think prisoners were killed. could be wrong. But it wouldnt bother me at all! :D

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 08:02:57 AM »
Well, the loading screen says "Somewhere in Eastern Europe", so, unless the character made a journey across either the Atlantic ocean, then across to eastern Europe, or by the Pacific ocean and all the way across Asia, then I think you'd have to make the person come from a prison that is actually somewhere in Eastern Europe, if you're allowed to actually make the character in the first place. Now, for a more on-topic response. I think for somebody with military training, you might need an authorisation, because apparently the Combine killed off most, if not nearly all military/ex-military personnel.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 01:38:21 PM »
No, even if prisoners lived you would still need a auth explaining how he got the outfit and how the fuck he got over here.
I am ded not big surprise.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal