Author Topic: Account is unlinked.  (Read 3257 times)

Offline Ripmax

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Account is unlinked.
« on: January 03, 2012, 08:42:45 PM »
So. The server bugged up for me today and i had to create a new forum account ingame. And now i dont have  VIP because its unlinked to my forum account. i was wondering if it can be relinked. my steamid is STEAM_0:1:19914242.

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Account is unlinked.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 02:33:59 AM »

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 05:24:22 AM »
my new steam account wont link to this forum account... i try to log onto it and it says that username and/or password is wrong.

STEAM_0:1:47460935

Offline Ripmax

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 05:34:37 AM »
It says its unlinked but 2 days ago I had my VIP on the server and now its gone but I have it on the forums. I had the same error as NigglyWiggly so I tried clicking Create Account and I think that doing that has unlinked it.

Offline Ripmax

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2012, 05:40:22 AM »
I was just scanning through the VIP Section and saw that there can be a problem with the database sometimes... So im gonna go join and ill post the results

Offline lemonshit

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2012, 05:47:01 AM »
It says its unlinked but 2 days ago I had my VIP on the server and now its gone but I have it on the forums. I had the same error as NigglyWiggly so I tried clicking Create Account and I think that doing that has unlinked it.

exactly what i did and now i dont know what do

Offline Ripmax

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2012, 05:49:27 AM »
Ok I joined OCRP and I have my VIP back but I dont know why its doing that for you. I heard that it should never ask you to register but that might just be lies. Make a new thread and see if crap can sort you out.

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2012, 09:18:13 AM »

exactly what i did and now i dont know what do
If you want serious help, be serious..
It happens from time to time that it doesn't load properly. It should be fixed after a simple restart, proven by Kronic on OCRP and HRP. Thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal