Author Topic: Milestones and Achievements section  (Read 2733 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Milestones and Achievements section
« on: December 31, 2011, 11:37:46 AM »
I have seen some people some make some pretty impressive goals or notabilitys and I think there should be an area on the forums for users to show off some of the things they accomplished in life or on the servers. I believe their would be some real nice things people could post because there is always stuff they could accomplish or win.  I was thinking the section should be placed in the general discussion and be called "Milestones and Achievements" I hope the idea is liked and looked into because I feel this area will be highly used.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Milestones and Achievements section
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 02:16:30 PM »
Well, there is always Creations. If you don't want to do that, there's General..

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »
Well, there is always Creations. If you don't want to do that, there's General..

I understand their is creations but the fact of that is I can't imagine posting about me winning money or getting a job you want. I would think a special section would be nice for this..
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

the.derp

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 03:52:15 PM »
Social discussion - life
General section of server - server

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal