Author Topic: Occupy Main Street! - Hands off our Administrators!  (Read 8614 times)

Offline ??. McBullet

• The African Oldfag
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Occupy Main Street! - Hands off our Administrators!
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2011, 12:45:00 AM »
After being seriously for the uprising of the people of CG to get what they want...

All I can say is that I'm intrigued by this parallel to real-world events. I'm starting to realize how the internet is a micro-world, so to speak. I am able to draw that conclusion due to the rapid, volatile properties of gaming communities in the regard that things happen much more quickly than real-world events.

I support the more libertarian people of CG who want the right to a protecting, fair administration, over the more authoritarian higher-administration who want an end to all this bitching, so all I can do is hope for the best here. I'm no longer focused on getting involved in the actual "riots", rather trying to do what I can to let the people do what they please to gain the majority opinion. So, I vote to let DBK proceed as he wants.
Good luck to you, with this "call to action." I guess we will see what happens.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Occupy Main Street! - Hands off our Administrators!
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2011, 12:59:09 AM »
Being active doesn't make you immune to the rules and even if he meant it as a joke, it obviously wasn't taken as one. He was demoted fairly and will remain demoted until he proves to me he's capable. Locked.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal