Author Topic: Tul'Nuk'Mun's Authorization Application  (Read 1294 times)

Offline connall

• LUA Monkey
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Tul'Nuk'Mun's Authorization Application
« on: December 27, 2011, 05:49:33 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Coble
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 6 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3 years
Character Section

Authorization(s):
A city Vortigaunt that is free.

Name: Tul'Nuk'Mun
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Two resistance members and a vortigaunt are on their way to the outlands after escaping City 40.
"Oh no." Said Jason
"What is it." Replied John
Jason turned with fear in his eyes
"We are heading the wrong way! We missed the tracks for the outlands we are heading to city 45!"
"What!?" said John the fear unmistakable in his voice, he ran to the window of the train to confirm his friends suspicions.
"Oh crap! We can't go there not with this!" pointing at the Vortigaunt in the corner hiding trying to remain out of site.
"I thought you said your 'Friend' was going to make sure we heading out of the city areas and get to the outlands!"
"I did, I did, something must of gone wrong." John paced up and down the carriage trying to think.
"We are going to get amputated for sure! Screw this I ain't dying over some goddamn vort!"
The Vortigaunt stood up just understanding what the man had said began to charge up his powers. John noticed it and charged for the vort grabbing his arm.
"No! We can't have a dead bodies on our hands, understand!"
The vortigaunt did not reply
"UNDERSTAND!?"
The vortigaunt lifted his head
"Understand."
John let go
"Good."
Jason moved to John
"No, not good, bad very very bad!"
The train arrived at the station, the men caught off guard.
"Your on your own!" Jason said as he rushed for the exit.
John was terrified he understood that if they were caught they would both die however he felt compassion for the vortigaunt, he rolled up his sleeve and looked at his watch. A smile rolled across his face.
"3, 2, 1."
A womans voice heard coming in through speakers.
"Rations are now available from the ration distribution center."
John grabbed the vortigaunts hand.
"We got to move, now!"
As Tul walked through he felt mesmerized by the train station, when John led him outside he felt hypnotized by the sun, months in the nexus had made him forget about the sun.
"Not now, keep moving."
 They rushed across the square as John explained.
"Listen I'm sorry I am going to have to leave you here."
Tul understood those words and began to whimper, John looked around grabbed his hand and kept on moving.
"Now listen I will set you up in the canals the resistance use it to move merchandise around, all you have to do is help them out a bit, until we can get another train out of here. I won't let the Combines get you okay? Now when there you will fend for yourselves the CCA never like going into the canal areas so you should be fine, you will mainly have to contend with the Citizens but just stay out of their way."
Tul nodded only just understanding what he was saying. John was oblivious the the CCA officer rounding the corner, they bumped into each other. There was a pause a moment of surrealistic time. The CCA officer looked at the vortigaunt. John looked at the vortigaunt.
"Run, go!"
John tackled with the CCA officer as the two grappled for the gun. Tul was too scared to help his friend so ran. He ran through the checkpoint. BANG! Tul turned round knowing it was most likely his ally that died, standing there for too long, a couple of officers moved through the checkpoint.
"Hold it right there!"
Tul did not want to stick around, he ran through district 6 navigating the twist and turns as the gunshots ringed off around him. he encountered the canal and the barriers, he moved to the ladder, he desperately tried to grab the side bu.... BANG! Tul felt the hot lead rip through him, he screamed out in the hope his brothers would here him, he fell into the canals as two officers moved to the edge.
"Leave him, let the rats feast on him."
"Hahaha"
"Hahaha"
Tul tried to hang on but the pain was overwhelming just before he blacked out.
"We found him."

Tul woke up inside the bar on a table. As he moved to get up a note slid off his chest. He bent down to grab it. Trying to read it to himself
"Too noticeable, can't take, outlands."

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Opens up new roleplay options, the chance to be a free vortiagunt on the run.

Defects
I will be on the run I will most likely not be able to leave District 6. Nor interact too much.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Open up more roleplay options for myself, citizens and the CCA

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):

EDIT: Accidentally said months not years.

Offline raiden

• aussie legend
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Tul'Nuk'Mun's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 07:50:40 PM »
There is a dedicated Vortigaunt board for applications now.

Vortigaunt information can be found here; http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?board=238.0
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 04:21:37 AM by Kom??Як »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal