Author Topic: stop fucking sweeping s6 constantly  (Read 3507 times)

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
stop fucking sweeping s6 constantly
« on: December 23, 2011, 06:47:37 AM »
Unless you've got a really, really good reason, it needs to stop. I've heard that it is happening daily which is completely unneeded. Just because a anticitizen is in S6 doesn't mean you need to go in there and ruin all the RP occurring there.
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

NRK

Re: stop fucking sweeping s6 constantly
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 07:33:09 AM »
Prime example of the CCA putting their RP over everybody elses. Thank you very much Rofl.

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 09:21:07 AM »
The reason for constant sweeps: Since the recent emersion of the "Legion" group, as well as other notorious figures such as Priorty 1 Anti-citizen, not to mention the recent riots, assasination attempts, and bomb threats, the CCA have deemed fit to ensure the capture of such individuals by stablizing the activity occuring in Sector 6, leaving one less area to look in.

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 09:33:13 AM »
I haven't seen this going on maybe because it's not happening when I am on, but I myself have investigated 4+ murders from the legion alone and have received threats from the legion. They brutally murder citizens, its happening a lot so I think that both sides of the story need to be told not just. ROFL WAFFLE TOO MANY SWEEPS MAKE IT STOP, ever action has a negative effect on the CCA's awareness levels. IF the CCA feels a sweep needs to be done it should be done, if you want to keep murdering and threatening people do it the only thing it will bring about are more sweeps.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 10:44:37 AM »
I myself am also getting tired of having to waist my time going in here. We go in here at least 4-5 times a day and I can never get a good RP on without being called in by High Command to get out there and get these citizens. I myself am getting to the point where I am going to get charged with insubordination on the server for disregarding the orders. I hope this stops soon.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 11:51:24 AM »
Priority one anti-citizen is in outlands. Or is there another and OTA screwed up somewhere?

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 12:03:06 PM »
Priority One is dead now.
I doubt it will happen so much anymore.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2011, 12:07:15 PM »
Leonard Wong is priority one. Thats what overwatch call him anyway. Before Leonard there was Dave Woods.

Offline [CA] KiwieeEh

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 12:10:33 PM »
I mean on the city, matt made a char that was P1 in the city, he got dropped a few days ago.
"If you're having girl problems, I feel bad for you son.
I've got 99 problems, but a bitch ain't one."

"Have a great evening, sorry, maple syrup, eh, moose, and ice hockey to you!"

"Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna' be my year."

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2011, 01:07:50 PM »
@statua, matt's char was P1 by CCA, yours is by overwatch, so meh. matt's is dead now anyway.

@rofl, perhaps make it to have an sa auth for sweeps, as there is a fair amount of active sa's now, and we are usualyl always on steam to auth one.
what

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »
I haven't seen this going on maybe because it's not happening when I am on, but I myself have investigated 4+ murders from the legion alone and have received threats from the legion. They brutally murder citizens, its happening a lot so I think that both sides of the story need to be told not just. ROFL WAFFLE TOO MANY SWEEPS MAKE IT STOP, ever action has a negative effect on the CCA's awareness levels. IF the CCA feels a sweep needs to be done it should be done, if you want to keep murdering and threatening people do it the only thing it will bring about are more sweeps.

Just want to point out that nearly everyone says they are from the Legion has lied.  Our goal is to help citizens not try to kill them all.  The only time we would ever kill anyone is if they were a potential threat and we thought they would rat us out, which I'm pretty sure has only happened once.  I know it doesn't really matter as you can't use this information ICly, but I just wanted you to know that we're not going around murdering citizens for the hell of it.

Anyways, back on topic.  I honestly think these constant sweeps are unneeded as well, it seems that everyone who tries to avoid detainment these days is a Legion member or some priority one when there's no real reason for the CCA to believe they are either of these.  As soon as someone runs into S6, units suggest a sweep as they apparently just saw an anti-citizen, Legion, or Red Union member.  Just because someone runs into S6 while being detained does not mean they are in some anti-citizen group or they are automatically priority one.  Although I do admit it is possible they are, but you shouldn't do a sweep unless you have evidence, something more than "they ran," or you are certain they are.

@rofl, perhaps make it to have an sa auth for sweeps, as there is a fair amount of active sa's now, and we are usualyl always on steam to auth one.
This is completely unnecessary in my eyes, DvL's have reached their rank for a reason, and I'm pretty sure they are trusted enough to be allowed to auth S6 sweeps.  They are just recieving reports that a priority one target ran into S6 and are asked for the auth meanwhile it was just some random citizen.  It's not their fault.

Offline BltElite

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2011, 02:54:39 PM »
There are more SA's?

Either way, we need to keep them down, so we should have some sort of log to say when we last had one, so as to avoid them frequently.
what

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2011, 03:00:42 PM »
Either way, we need to keep them down, so we should have some sort of log to say when we last had one, so as to avoid them frequently.

This, I like.  Sweep logs, it would be perfect.  We can use the notice board in the lobby and units will have to log the area they sweeped, why they performed the sweep, and the date and time that it was done.

Offline SatN

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2011, 05:10:03 PM »
Raiden is the Sectorial Commander, he is also Half-Life 2 Role-Play leader, with all due respect, what happens in the CCA such as sweeps and restricting it to Super Admin authorisation, SHOULD be directed to him, as he is the one in charge of both the faction and the division.

Also, "A" Priority 1 anti-citizen can be more than one person in the Outlands, priority 1, is a classification of an individuals acts and behaviour against the Union or just in general, having a 9mm, shooting a 'CP in the foot, then breaching a door with it in the UCH can classify you as a priority 1 647E/Anti-Citizen.

Offline Dewfan97

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2011, 01:37:58 AM »
I do not hate the sweeps, in fact I think they are quite interesting. Yesterday me and another guy were lookout for a rebel group (did not think they wanted us helping) but anyways they captured a officer and were interrogating him. It was in that XXXR warehouse and we had a camera and stuff set up and were keeping watch then we saw like five combine. We were scared because it turns out the rebels had left us there without telling us to go. The combine captured us and interrogated us I got strapped to that chair and they killed me and shot my friend in the head. I deleted the character I was a little upset but personally I enjoyed the fun rp. That is why I think some of the sector 6 sweeps are pretty interesting.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal