Author Topic: <::||CCA.C45.GRID-SCN.738 Decrypted Data||::>  (Read 1202 times)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::||CCA.C45.GRID-SCN.738 Decrypted Data||::>
« on: December 22, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »
UNIT: 738
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: SCN Dispatch

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New File Opened: msg.0000001
Send To: Dispatch
Subject: Decrypt Message

<::|| DECRYPTED: This is a message from SCN.738. On todays date I was on daily route check in city 45 on assignment of looking for A BOL. As dispatch I was asked to send out the command of Anti-Civil activity in the community. I then searched S6 and came across another unit SCN who was currently watching a citizen that was armed with a lethal. The citizen was alerted by his presence and began to shoot at the SCN, leaving him defenseless. The SCN was shot down, the bio-signal was traced and CCA where dispatched to the area. The BOL was unable to locate after I lost it. MESSAGE ENDDED ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting serial number here
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||CCA.C45.GRID-SCN.738 Decrypted Data||::>
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 01:45:35 PM »
Isn't a scanner controlled by the creator?
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::||CCA.C45.GRID-SCN.738 Decrypted Data||::>
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 02:42:37 PM »
Yes. I tried to make this is the POV of a scanner though to make a different approach.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal